>>693813313

Is was in a bad situation: i was a 25 year old virgin. But then i made a decision, anyone in my situation should do the same: You should do what i did. I went to Prague with a friend. In Prague there are some of the most beautiful women in the world., theyre slavic. We both went to a high-end expensive brothel. Even the prostitutes are beautiful there, i was in awe at how pretty some of them were. I had a great time! my first time! it was great. She did everything: 69, from the back...etc. She was really friendly, and she took the initiative because she saw i was nervous. In the past it was normal for a boy, as soon as he reached maturity or even puberty, to be given a prostitute as a present by his father, to 'make im a man'. even kings would order one for their princes before marriage, so that they would learn. So, its nothing to feel bad about, just like doing what old traditions used to do!. I went to a place called the sauna, in Prague. its a huge palce on 3 floors. you get a locker room and showers, and a bath robe. (youre naked under the bathrobe). You can change and then you walk into the first floor. Theres a buffet, a bar where you can buy drinks, lounge rooms, a huge jacuzzi and other stuff. The women just walk around you naked, and come and talk to you. You can stay there all day, just eating, relaxing and fucking. its a great atmosphere and you get to meet other people and make freinds too! i met two other guys who were there from the UK. I must say, after i did it, i was a changed person. I became confident and i had experience. Plus, the Czech krona is cheap, so in prague you can afford anything! if anyones interested its sexyx sauna in Prague: sexysauna.cz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jVeAnoQxTI0
youtube.com/watch?v=576WOMB4b70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>performing oral sex on a prostitute
Gross.

That's gross, dude.

Thats like licking the door handle to a public building.

sorry, its: saunaclub.cz/en

the pic isnt from there.

OP said
>She did everything: 69, from the back
69 is a word used to describe mutual oral sex. Ask your parents about it, kid.

jesus christ, i was saying that the picture isnt from there, just so that people know that the pic is random, without any connection to what you said. okay?

well, people use condoms. its fine.

they wash after every act. you can go int he shower with them at the on premises luxury showers!

You said that as a response to the guy talking about performing oral sex on a prostitute. Then he pointed out that he wasn't talking about the picture. You're the one who brought up the picture.

>I'll just put a condom on before I stick my tongue into this stranger's vagina
I'll give you some credit and assume you know what a dental dam is. So instead its...
>lick a stranger's vagina through a sheet or plastic wrap
Srsly why

you are a pathetic loser who can't get laid without hiring a prostitute. kill yourself.

explain in more detail, who?

Keep up

the guy, the guy who said it? or the other guy?

There's only one The Guy, user.

Follow this comment chain, ok?
And the rest is history

The best guy

Is this a commercial for a Czech brothel?

Kek if there's no connection to what he said, then don't say it as a reply to his post

How does OP not understand, 69 in a brothel involves you performing oral on a chick whose had 100's of guys in her before you

Yes.

ruined my day, fuck you

Most of them probably slavs

yes

Ano.

How much does it cost in dollars?

Yes

it's a shithole, you don't want to go there. go to showpark instead. if you are really that desperate.

youtu.be/jVeAnoQxTI0

youtube.com/watch?v=576WOMB4b70

i am slavic, i dont have to go anywhere, u lose

I'm pretty sure you lose because slav.

his squatting game is on point though.

I consider people who had sex only with prostitutes still virgins in some sense. That woman is willing because of a paycheck, it's a service to her. There is not that wild animal energy, the unconscious decision that she wants to fuck you just because, there is not the regret after, the morning shower where she can cry off her bad decisions. It's just that, a job.

im pretty sure thats a win

you're wrong

Doesn't matter still got sick wet.

FUCKING THANK YOU.

we r not fat, so its u whos wrong
hows your annual shooting festival being held almost every day?

It's pretty fucking awesome, actually. How's your...hmm...well I guess nothing really happens in your shitty little heap of a home, does it?

CYKA BLYAT

theres no mass shooting, so another win.

yes, a bad commercial. You have to pay for licking a dirty pussy...

i am slav. from prague.