Cuck thread, post girls and anons say what they'd do/how they'd fuck them

cuck thread, post girls and anons say what they'd do/how they'd fuck them.
replies for replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

vsco.co/haleylynnmccomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd take her on a date and force her to eat something without going to the bathroom afterwards.

I'd tie her to the rail with her bikini top and slide her bottoms to the side so I can fuck her tight pussy until I cum inside her, leave her tied up for others to use

Hold over the railing by her legs and eat her pussy out then drop her into the pool below.

stuff her mouth with her panties and eat her out, use her juices to lube up my cock and fuck her ass then throatfuck her until cumming on her face

amazing body, look like great little tits, would have her lips around my cock sucking away like a pro while feeling up her tits, lay her back those legs wrapped tight around me to pull me so deep into her as she moans like a slut, pumping her deeper, fast sucking on and pinching her nipples, then from behind pulling that hair back as i pump her deep, then i'd have to find a way to squeeze into her tight ass, working in deeper, so tight it milks my cock until it can't take any more and fill her ass with my load
gorgeous hot girl

My piano teacher

friend, she knows I want her, teases me all the time when I'm at her house, ultimate friendzone

Take her to vacant public place and make her suck me off. I'd bend her over and against a wall and pound her rough from behind until I came in her.

Pimp her out to strangers and turn her out.

more please

coming up

she shows me nudes/pics she sends to other guys, asking if theyd work. I just wanna see her get railed

find her lost in the woods and make her suck me off for directions, send her the wrong way and continue to fuck her just so she can find her way home

post them please , she is really hot

dont have any nudes, just shows me them off her phone, she wears a pretty padded bras,so her tits are smaller than you'd think

boobs look good anyway keep posting her

her vsco is vsco.co/haleylynnmccomb

ty

make her take that bikini off while walking down the beach

Anyone here has yellow fever?

anyone?

>[

Another of her

oh now she looks nice

get her trashed and watch a movie, start spooning until she is grinding furiously into my crotch through her leggings. peel them off, and fuck her senseless, bringing out the inner slut as she orgasms and screams

left

make the guy fist his own asshole while I pump his girl's pussy and ass full of cum in the grass

I'd bring over the guys in my frat and take turns fucking her throat. Then we'd go one by one to fuck her ass and cum on her tits

i would let her ride my face for a bit, then flip her over, eat her pussy until she is a sopping mess, then fuck and spank her ass until she is full of my seed

rip off her dress, bend her over the railing and fuck her pussy. after i blow my load in her pussy, put the dress back and tie her to the railing so anyone can have a turn

bumpppp

I would double penetrate her with the guy in the pic. Once I creampie her pussy, I would make him lick it out of her cunt while she sucks my cock clean.

Tie up her man and force him to watch me fuck his girl over the balcony. Finish in her ass and make her drip the cum into his boyfriend's mouth

I would fuck the one on the left doggy style while we watch the other two have lesbian sex. Once the one on the right cums, I switch to pounding her quivering pussy until i fill it with cum. Then I make the one on the left lick up my cum while the one in the middle sucks my cock clean.

nice, his shrimp dick wouldn't be able to keep up. I would give her a hard throatfuck while pulling on her hair, cumming down her throat and giving her a big facial

nice, she loves anal.

take her down an alleyway, bust a nut in her pussy and make her walk around like everything is normal

fun fact: left and right are sisters, middle is their cousin. left is kinky as fuck, so good choice.

i would let her ride my face, then flip her over and pound that pussy until she is a sopping mess

Any ACTUAL cucks in this thread or are we just swapping imagination?

Sorry forgot reply for I would bend this girl over and fuck her with her shorts pulled down in front of her little bitch boyfriend.

>replies for replies.

thumbs up

That catcha makes me forget sometimes

I'd strip her and tie her up in the middle of campus to be used like a fuck toy.

Why do white boys crave the BBC so much though.

I'd carry her upstairs and then throw her onto the bed and dive right in. I'd kiss and suck all over her body and she'd love every second of it. I'll turn her over on to her stomach and slowly grind my hard cock against her tight, denim-covered ass as I bite and lick at her ear and neck telling her how much better I'm going to fuck her than you. I describe how I was eyeing her up and down and what I want to do to her little body with my long, thick cock. I'd keep going she's trembling with lust. Her juices have thoroughly soaked through her shorts at this point. I pull both her shorts and panties off, a stray strand of pussy juice following them down. I lift her hips up a bit and place a pillow under them. I'd pull back and just admire her juicy pussy as she sticks her ass in the air. I wait until she's begging me to shove myself in. I happily oblige and plunge my long dick into her tight, fresh pussy and slam myself against her. The loud clapping sound attracts a couple of onlookers and we're in full view because I purposely left the door wide open. You're part of that little group. She's moaning with her face buried into a pillow. Once I see you there, tug her hair to pull her head back so that you can hear what she sounds like when she's getting fucked by a real man. The rest of the onlookers cheer us on and take videos while you just sit there and watch like the bitch you are. I'd pick her up and bring her over to you so that she knows you're watching. It makes her pussy clench in delight.

Cont.

do her please

Would throw her over the end of a couch and raw dog her doggy, while I pull on her nipple ring.

replies for replies motherfucker

hell yeah, keep it going with her

I would love to rail her in that costume, fucking her doggystle while pulling on her long hair

Cont.
She's begging me to cum inside her at this point. I look you in the eye, smirk, and then empty my balls into "your" woman. She cries in ecstasy. She's so happy that it's my cum that's filling her pussy to the brim. I pull out and then use the last of my spurts to cum on her face. My dick is still rock hard. I close the door in your face and you just listen to me fuck her as the other people who were watching giggle at you behind your back.

Sorry for the long read guys.
Who wants to write a nice story about this girl I know?

She's a very shy girl. She acts and looks like a fucking 11 year old. Doesn't have any friends and only plays with her little brother. Has no interest in boys or sex whatsoever and only kissed, never more.
So still a virgin

She has been modelling for a while but recently started getting more risque fashion shoots.
I'd love it if the person who writes it, adds or uses this info... Or not

Throw her down on my bed, pull that dress open and suck on those tits, then roll up that dress bottom and fuck her raw at the edge of my bed.

hnng, thanks

Bump

Anyone like Asians?

i would take her out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again

fuck her in pussy, cum in ass, put dick to mouth and take pic

She has some nice ass, so I would creampie her butthole, but first let her suck my 8" dick and take her some pics while she's deepthroating me and send these photos to her bf

What about her?

liek dis?

Would pound and destroy until neither of us could walk and legs gave out from fatigue

Would open up that dress and suck on her tits, then I'd make her get on her knees and suck my dick then I'd pull out and cum all over her face and tits

Id rip that off her and push her to the floor. I'd push her face into the ground while I wank my cock over her then when im about to cum id pull her up by the hair and cum in her whore cunt.

bend her over and shove my cock into her ass and fuck her till shes begging for me to stop

shes from poland?

I'm not sure. Why? U know her?