Chinese are the only real race all other races are just mutations and from's of retardation. Prove otherwise

Chinese are the only real race all other races are just mutations and from's of retardation. Prove otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chinese
I'm gonna need you to be more specific
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China

All Chinese in general.

what? no.

asians lack eye folds and many have no alcohol tolerance and their facial structure is half retard.

there was a lot of selective inbreeding going on.

> centuries of being raped by mongols
> 99% have mongoloid features
> only pure race

>real race
>only second to india in shitting and pissing everywhere in public

Mfw im white, dirty blonde hair, 195cm/6'5 and lived (moving back soon) in China.

But Chinese isn't one race

retarded and even more retarded

Women pissing in public is my fetish. I'd honestly go to China just to see it happen live.

Fucking evil creatures.

chinese waifu

chinese food

Chinese are the supreme pure race of the world they built a wall and the best and make the best of everything they are the only pure race there great wall has kept them pure.

forms.* Retard

Niggers were the first humans, every other race is a mutation. niggers in africa has the longest human history.

Asian womans are the master race

Wrong Chinese where the first they invented medicines before nigger races which are really just thief's that China banished even settled in Africa.

Waiter, there's hair in my food

The actual evidence is in front of you. Can't make a retard drink the water he's given. Uneducated faggot.
Do you even history

>two grammatical errors in one word

Genuine chink engrish confirmed

thats lies spread by less inferior nations to undermine the greatness of China you are the retard sir slurping from the retarded science that you where taught by a retarded nations of retards.

This retarded chink mofo can't even write properly his sentences. What does that tell you, inbred?

You sound like a christian. fucken retard. Facts can't be lies. archaeology, anthropology, Forensic anthropology does not lie. humans do. Now bathe in your ignorance.

Fact is if you were not born Chinese you were born a less of a person just a pathetic mutated half bread person.

Who pays for those findings money must come from somewhere i bet you think Indians all lived in wigwams and teepee's too. All those findings like all American history books full of lies.

I'm not from the west. And universities who got grants. And usually those grants come from people who doesn't even care.
>You know nothing.

Every answer is dubs.
> WTF

>from's of retardation.

I know China is the purest race and whatever country your from is a little bitty baby compared to great China.

So now you're making differences between two countries Your country has never won a war where you were outnumbered 1000 to 1. Hell your country is so shite you can't even handle natural disaters You wanna call a communist race pure? You're more far off than everyone thought.

Saved

you spread lies about Great China

THAT INFORMATION COMES FROM CHINA YOU FUCKING RETARD.

thats a plastic doll

Chinese people are just Japanese people with down syndrome, who are just Europeans with down syndrome, are just niggers with Ass Burgers

China loves all nations China is peoples republic China will make world a better place.

Probably cheated on him