What has this shithole contributed to the world other than being a fucking blight and a leech upon every foreign...

What has this shithole contributed to the world other than being a fucking blight and a leech upon every foreign country they inhabit? Can you think of any notable Mexican scientist, inventor, intellectual, technology, etc without googling? Even ethnic Spaniards hate these disgusting roaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Circle_(proposed_country)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries#Modern
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's relatively easy to convince their women to suck your dick.

we don't, they hate us

The greatest mistake was there not being an ocean between us and Mexico (by extension the rest of latin america itself) In a better world we would have gone on a genocidal spree after winning the American-Mexican war, killed every disgusting spic and native trash all the way down to the southernmost tip of Argentina. Going through each LA country one at a time. We'd colonize all of our new territories with white Americans afterwards.

Spics are genetically dumber, smellier and more prone to violence. They are only slightly better than the niggers.

i dunno i like cheap weed and burritos pretty well.

>making a hate thread at 4:00 am in the morning
We don't hate you, how many times do I have to say it?

Why did you have to fuck natives and produce disgusting subhuman mestizos? Why couldn't you have been like the Brits and just killed all the native savages?

you are a fucking idiot

Fantastic thread Sup Forums or is it /storm front/?

If its not an anti-minority thread, its a obsessed with black men's genitekia thread.

Gotta meet those daily shitposting quotas eh?

t. assmad cletus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Circle_(proposed_country)

Can't waiy for you ti get deported you filthy Chicano shit. Start building Hernandez.

I'm from the North you stupid fucking idiot. I'd wanted us to go Sherman on Kelxico and the rest of the Sudaca trash. Even the dumbest redneck scum has a higher IQ than the average spic and a lower homicide rate.

Alcubierre Drive
Concept of the cosmic race (not just the chicano meme version)

Back to the safe space you crawled out of.

>Can you think of any notable Mexican scientist, inventor, intellectual, technology, etc without googling?
Yeah, because I'm not a fucking idiot.

>I'm a retard who can't name scientists or inventors without using Joogle therefore it's Mexico's fault

wew

>hurr durr look at me I'm being a fucking dumbass on purpose

>Even the dumbest redneck scum has a higher IQ than the average spic

Funny considering the average Mexican is probably smart enough to know that Trump is a con artist yet plenty of people who hate Mexicans still think that Trump knows what he's doing.

Great start listing.

Food and beverages don't count.

Unlike spics who don't have to do it on purpose.

Octavio Paz?

Mexico is one of the most underrated places in the world, no thanks to outdated and offensive tropes that people like OP spew every chance they get like verbal diarrhea. They are shitposters who think they are better than others simply for being born in the US even though anywhere else these same people would be discarded as human trash.

Wow nice red herring you fucking tard. It's still a fact that Spics have significabtly lower IQs than whites, and that that whites in the south have higher IQs than the average mestizo trash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries#Modern

>ton of which are food, beverages, games or a fucking guitar

I'm dying.

You Chicanos are some of the dumbest fucking people to exist.

You're an idiot.

I agree with op, but whites are just mad they created all this dope shit and are now just throwing it ALL COMPLETELY AWAY because theyre too stupid to know theyre exterminating themselves.

t. Blackanon

Who cares, Mexico doesn't have to justify it's existence to some fat Yank shitposter.

God you Chicanos are a such a parody of yourselves.

I'm going to bed. This is getting boring.

dumb as fuck, underage, or a Sup Forums tard

probably all three

The Mexicans who come are here because they had no chance of getting ahead in life because of their skin color and entrenched systemic racism. Sound familiar?

I suppose none of your ancestors were slaves or victims of lynching by people like OP

lamo at all the assblasted chicanos itt

you have to go back amigos