Been on Sup Forums for over a decade

>Been on Sup Forums for over a decade
>No matter where I go or how I try to escape I still somehow find my way back here.

Let me out of here.

Post CP for perma ban

Pass, I dont want to get partyvanned.

Sorry... There ain't no cure...
Even if you would an hero, you would just end up here in the next life or in the after life.

Well at least you're not alone.

>inb4 nobody leaves

sometimes i realize how dumb this fucking place is, but then i go somewhere else and i see how fucking plain and boring they are. There is no escape, there is no heaven.

Snacks got out
Moot got out.

>don't forget
>you're here forever

moot was a cuck to sjw scum in the end so we're better off

maybe so, but my point remains. He managed to get out and I need to know how.

become one with your inner 9gag

There is no escape David.

Yours

David D. Davidson

Working with it, yes..
You really think they have strenght to resisting a drop by now an then..

there's no escape. not in this life, nor the next.

But there is cake!

not the type you would eat

Do you think moot is still here with us?

definitely.

Solution is:
> 1 Deal with it.
> 2 Eventually die.
> 3 Reincarnate prior to 21st century.
> 4 ???
> 5 Profit

That depends...

The cake is a lie

This thread is now about cake

Here I am, keeping a thread alive by myself using only cake.. That's what happens when you fail to leave.. Forever is a god damn long time.

become a normie, forget about here. well this shit is dumb anyway. We are anonymous to each other but not to the feds, we have limitations on posts so it is not really a bastion of free speech you know

Yeah since moot sold out everybody like the back stabbing jew he is this place went JIDF cock threads, Cuck threads, Trap Threads, Faggot Threads, fucking JIDF.
At least we got to read some fuckers stories before.
Now is just faggotry, need to recover my facebook at least there wasn`t hardcore faggots the only thing that happened interesting here is the dark knight dat fucking aim.

I've been here for 8 years now. I try to wonder what else I could've done with my life instead of lurk Sup Forums, but when I think about who I was before I came here I'd probably be some 28 year old edgelord.

Despite it all, I think I'm better for finding this place.

>I try to wonder what else I could've done with my life instead of lurk Sup Forums
I'd either be a much better person, or dead.

well i dont know how the jap will do with this webiste. so far it is as shitty as it used to be. It is not really moots fault that this faggotry came, its the users who post. If he would delete it he would be a fag, if he keeps it he still is a fag. I guess that why he left.

Oh dear, let me help you get out of your misery. You clearly been surfin the chan's for too long.
Let me just close this valve to the interwebs, hang on..

i wonder when they will actually be able to eradicate us

Yes, unfortunatelly Sup Forums has survived itself. The problem is there's no place on the open web that is able to take it's place really..
The "take back the internet"-guys actually are on to something...

You wouldn't like the honest answer on that sir..

well you know, all the guys in their 30s whos the original gang are out having kids and a life, or have anoned a long time ago. The thing is that now people are way to sensitive about everything and most of Sup Forums suffers from an inflated ego just because they fap to frogs fucking bunnies

That, and the fact that alot of the creative egos who used to ravage this place have become uncomfortable of how the site handles the metadata the site is collecting. Beeing Anonymous became hard work. And the collective broke down into knights of every color of the rainbow..

yeah you mean white and white. It is not really about anonymity here anymore, people read about here on reddit or 9gag and wonder in without bringing anything to the table.

That's the one's who stayed..
I myself strolls by every now and then, just to see how things evolve here. Kinda interesting to follow..

its kinda like kids learning how to use stuff after the parents have left. the terms are there but they mean completely different things now. theres duble dubbs and god knows what more. Sad thing is, all people do is recycle content.

yeah this place use to be idk not completely full of faggots and proving your a human. also dump some of the classic memes im sure you have a decent folder i hope