Why do Georgians insist on being white?

Why do Georgians insist on being white?

Pic related

Holy shit,an Armenian

This.

Anyone from Caucasus that considers himself white is delusional tbqh

This. We're olivish white at best. But Georgians are darker than Armenians and insist on being """""white"""""

They are whiter than you, Albanian.

anyone that isn't Germanic isn't white tbqh

I never said I was white,geez

Georgians have whiter skin but worse facial features than armenians

Youre both white, for the most part, but you both have nonwhites among you. Now quit fighting over "whiteness" and go kill some fucking Turks, you faggots.

I'm pretty surr the only Georgian on this board is that really racist guy that thinks he is european. Also

> an armenian

Have you ever seen a Georgian that looks like this?

>Youre both white
>For american

You guys look mostly the same, for fuck's sake. End this meme of a debate.

>Georgians
>European
Their delusion is out of hand. Georgians are just Catholic Turks

Nah, but their skin is still whiter

Because we are over run with non-whites? Yeah?

Leave it mayne.Caucasus is Balkans 2.0.They will have these kind of debates

>georgians
>are known for Stalin

>armenians
>are known from Kim Kardashian

Yeah, I have noticed, only they get no attention from us in the west so this shit goes unchecked.
The two of them should just put that shit past them and go all Georgio-Armani on the roaches

Most of them are orthodox and like 10% are muslims.

>le genocide his own people man
Stalin is nothing to be proud of tbqh senpai. Meanwhile, the Kardashians are pretty much America's royal family. As sad as that is.

Why does Georgia produces ruthless dictators? Whats wrong with them? Erdoğan is one of them.

have you ever seen a Georgian that looks like this?

>Churkas believe this

Nah, Ive only seen one like this.

clear armenoid features

Your insecurity is showing.
You're both mostly white. But when you bicker like children, it makes me wish you weren't. (not that whiter countries dont do worse shit, I guess if this is all you guys do it's better than inviting shitskin hajis to rape your nation out of existence)

>let me tell you which parts of the world are white

These look like white Brazilians.

no one is pretending to be nordic or even aryan unlike armenians. who are gypsies of caucasus. georgians are as white as other native caucasians

>Georgians
>White
Lmao

Who's talking about Nords?
Buddy, I've been in the region. You all look the same, it's like 60% white 30% something in between and 10% not white.
I dont know if i should count this khajit selling his wares for coin into the mix, he looks pretty non-white to me.

Look at you two. Being so brown and cute together. Like I said, Georgians are just catholic turkroaches.

Pic related: it's you

delet this

Tbilisi is pretty international city, visiting multiculti east doesn't count. you should have visited western Georgia instead.

>The Armenians are so numerous (in Kingdom of eastern Georgia) that they exceed the Georgians. They are also more wealthy, and for the most part supply all the small offices and mean employments. But the Georgians are far stronger, more haughty, more vain, and more pompous. The difference between their spirits, manners and beliefs has caused a very great enmity between them. They mutually hate one another, and never marry into one anothers families. The Georgians are particularly disdainful towards the Armenians who are looked upon much about the same way as the Jews are in Europe. - Jean Chardin

no it's you хaч

brother of current president of Armenia.

>you should have visited West Georgia
About that user.....

leader of armenian separatist movement

>this is your average Georgian female

Hot

I've been to Poti and Batumi too, if that is western enough for you. I said "the region", not just Tbilisi. I really liked Georgia, but hated the taxi drivers and all the beggars. There was literally a kid in a hospital bed at the main church in Tbilisi and i was swarmed by people begging for money then shouting at me for telling them they dressed in better brands than I do. I didn't see that shit in Armenia or Russia. You have to realize, you guys are very similar, I mean youre basically the same people to me. So you guys calling one another "not white" is funny for me, at least Armenia and Turkey have a sense of humor about it.

Let's play a game. It's called "find the white person in a crowd of Georgians"

Pro tip: u can't

basically, only the countries I like are allowed to be white! the rest are shitskins!

average Armenian
>beggars aka bosha's (Gypsies) who originate from Armenia
what they have to do with Georgians?

damn i need to go to georgia and pick up a wife.

I saw white beggars too. Are they Armenian? Or would you like to claim those as yours? This issue seems to be very important to you, I want to be sure I get it right.

pic related

idc about beggars. there are also white armenians, so what?

You seemed to insist that they are not Georgian. I am sure the ladies in black muslim attaire were Turkish or Azerbaijani, but as for the rest, they didnt look different from the usual Georgians, some white, and some not.
You can bash Armenians all you want, but it sounds retarded because you guys look the same. You're both white. I don't get why you're so upset about that. I swear it's like Albanian user said, balkans 2.0

aren't you guys on good terms with azerbaijan?

I am sure they are, but this one guy seems to be shitposting.

no, Melons are low race of Caucasus
>you guys look the same
Armenians are middle eastern shitskins, while Georgians are honorary Caucasians

>honorary Caucasians

You cheeky Georgian!

once and forever stop grouping Georgians with Armenians and Kurds, we ain't that kind of people

It's ok Rezo, I believe you are european

Now imagine having to deal with arm*nians 24/7

No imagine having to deal with Turkroaches 24/7

I would go to the desert and starve myself to death if I had to deal with Turks all the time.

I'm not Rezo, lmfao. i have noticed him debating with Armenians on facebook

It's like the Italians, they aren't white, yet they believe they are white.

>mfw i'm just a steppemaster watching these two "white" bois arguing
why does it matter, you are both niggers

Stay strong Armenia, continue fighting the good fight!

I met 4 Georgians at a bar a few days ago, they were all pretty white.

how does being Caucasian (native) makes us white supremacist? Caucasians in fact are way superior to middle easterns

"White" people are bastions of humankind. They have deep values other than... Being "white", of course.

so very superior that even iraqis and kurds have better living standards than you guys do
white or not you are the same as the corrupt, low iq and backwards peoples of middle-east
just sit back and enjoy the ride

forgot the picture

tfw iraqi armenian and whiter than everyone on this thread

masALLAH
gavurs btfo

our current GDP is cucked, for some reasons, (embargoes and wars with Russia and its puppets.) btw
during soviet times our GDP was up to 4 000 $ per capita. we are less corrupt than any Caucasian or Middle eastern country.

i would like to remind you that those iq tests are all from a singular study
and that study did not do direct iq tests on many smaller countries, instead they gave you an iq average of neighboring countries basically

Chechen here. I am white, so are most Chechens.

can confirm. so are most Caucasians unlike middle eastern shitskins
are you implying that roaches got higher IQ?

>are you implying that roaches got higher IQ?
pfffthahaha fuck no
just saying that all georgians i have met so far were absolute retards

South Caucasians seem a bit darker, but still white. Georgians are the whitest of the South Caucasus with Northern Azeris, which are actually Lezgins in denial. Armenians look semitic desu, but I respect you guys. So chill out Georgia and Armenia

>South Caucasians seem a bit darker
this is what happens when every fourth citizen are nongeorgian. i wish we were as much monoethnic, as northern Caucasians

>south caucasians are a bit darker

Cuuute

>citating Blumenbach as proof, whose theory is already debunked as false
North Caucasians are lighter, which is a fact.

Western Caucasus(Adyge, Abkhazeti, Samegrelo, Imereti, Ajara, Guria) > Northern Caucasus in any way

Do you really think these statistics are true? I've seen more Chechens with red hair than I saw red-haired people in Poland, Ukraina and Belarus combined.

Western Caucasus is dead (sadly). Most Circassians (diaspora) are mixed. And how is this connected to my comment?

>Armenian

It's actually Armenians that insist on being white even though you guys are really fucking swarthy, like gypsy-lite.

Is the nothern caucasus (dagestan, čečnya, ingušetia, ossetia etc.) literally the most depressing region in the world ?

>islamic influence
>russian influence
>poverty
>unstable
>shitty climate
>bleak cities
>fucked economies
>fucked politics
>morose people
>hairy as fug
>mediocre cuisine
>terrible infrastructure

>Chechen
>German flag
oh oh

Albanians are Balkans, churkas are from the middle-east. Albanians are therefore whiter than caucus. My opinion though.

Western Caucasus is not dead(i mean it's georgian part) unlike the North Caucasus which is belongs to Russia and assimilating fastly. In three or four generations in Northern Caucasus will forgoted small native languages, all men will seek proper job in Moskow or in Petersburg. Georgia has it's own country, they don't use russian

they are scumbags, no different than your average middle east/ eastern europe criminal.

Half of these things apply more to GB tho.

I am greek

>churkas are from the middle-east
Geography is not your strong point right?

>assimilating fastly
Not even close. The population in the whole North Caucasus and especially in Chechnya is increasing. Chechens quadrupled in the pat 100 years, even with barriers like wars and deportations. Chechen language was oppressed during the UdSSR but is now rising, Chechen literature and everything is rising. You seem like someone who isnt informed about this topic.

Go and fuck your παιδεραστία, fucking Пeдepac.

Remove the russian influence and you got Rotherham senpai.

>Half of these things apply more to GB tho.
People who live in germany are not allowed to insult the UK