ITT: Most visceral listening experiences someone can have with an album

ITT: Most visceral listening experiences someone can have with an album
>walking through downtown East Hastings in Vancouver while listening to pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjDrkTmqxQk?t=22m14s
youtu.be/uN0yI-ambNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that album is garbage

t. 16 year old

>sitting on the toilet and taking the worst shit ever imaginable then selling it to people who think its good
this

The contrarians are on the forefront, it seems.

>says the one who listens to poseurcore "i'm not like the other teenagers"core (((((POST)))) "rock"

Scraping resin in a shitty seaside town

Jesus Christ, do you know how to articulate a thought without using memes?

alteast your keeping up the theme of shit albums XD

>being drunk after work on the late night bus home to your long term girlfriend who you don't know how you feel towards anymore watching the city at night and listening to the chatter of the youngers fade in between breaks in the ambient your listening to while trying to decide what to cook for dinner
All of your lives have no meaning

>your
>XD
Sup Forums was a mistake.

articulate this! LOLL

doesn't matter how he articulates his sentence, he's right

Bro I'm sorry you'll never get into ween

im finna get into your ween bb

>contrarians
oh, you mean those who still have a personality

>Walking through downtown Madison alone at night dwelling on the girl who just left you while the first snow of the year begins to softly rain down on you
>New Theory from pic related comes on

>having a panic attack while being convinced the world is literally ending

this

>Standing in a crowded subway car traveling around New York City while looking around and taking note of the interactions and the oddities of the people around you, occasionally stopping to read the poetry and look at the artwork on the train walls, or to look outside the train window to take in the scenery, while the sounds of the train moving reverb and undulate in the background

stop this shitty meme

kik me @ porkrollegg&cheese

Walking through a small strip of forest in fall with very uneven ground so you are constantly off center, trying to get out of your head and relieve stress but made anxious by the sight of houses through the trees.

>Driving in the rain with the windows up and the air conditioning on

>Coming up on MDMA while barefoot in a cold, carpeted room

True story. That shit was spiritual.

I got one for you

>You're sick with a bad fever, in an empty house. It's the middle of the day and you're collapsed, sitting among a bunch of packed cardboard boxes as they gather dust and catch the sterile afternoon light

Sitting in your crumbling Soviet-era apartment in some nondescript former Eastern Bloc nation as mushroom clouds start to bloom on the horizon

>tripfag

And?

A warm September dusk at the beach where you walk with your girlfriend before she moves away the next day...

"Don't Worry Baby" spins in your mind for hours

>triggered tripfag

>Haha! He said "And?"! He must be triggered!

It's a nice thread. Stop this shit.

You're right.

Sitting by a body of water in a mild breeze right after the sun has just gone down, alone but not far from your house

>Eating ass

>omg thank you so much reddit/b/ro for showing up when i couldn't handle the bantz dude let me suck you off haha

neck yourself retard

tripping on '''lsd''' at 3am in the morning on a rooftop, smoking cigarettes and watching a cloud of mist roll down the charles with the boston skyline in the background

Walking home, at 2am, from the bars downtown, alone

autism

if you please

i read here once on a similar thread that this album was "walking through woods at night with the stars out contemplating suicide" similar feel though.

does this album have more of a post punk feel or a doom metal feel

get digits

wew lad

i got dubs so it's ok

whoa nice digits man. but how?

i'd say its more like moving into a new house after college when you aren't mentally ready for it and aren't ready to be an adult.

Well that's the background, but the specific time you listen to it is what i've said

Good point

Getting extremely drunk after a breakup while sitting on the couch in the dark

it did feel a bit like that. definitely the most i've ever been moved by music. specifically bloodhail.

i honestly don't know what genre it fits in

honestly to try and classify HANL is a futile effort

Briskly walking through a quiet inner city alley at 2 am on a cold, snowy January night

its rock music

I went to a 10 mile walk while listening to Kyuss's Welcome to Sky Valley

>implying any answer that isn't free jazz is a valid answer

youtu.be/kjDrkTmqxQk?t=22m14s

Free jazz is great, but that's not the point of the thread.

not sure I would wander around w headphones on in the DTES 2bh

>Waking up at 5am on a Sunday, and going outside to watch the sunrise while you get baked off of some rich indica. You breathe in the fresh spring air as you contemplate your bittersweet existence.

comfy af

Thats the idea :)

listening to free jazz is good only while having an epileptic seizure

That's shit experience unless you went out to a desert

bro what is this 2006? damn

O god this

A long drive, preferably with nothing to think about.

Nice
>sitting and thinking, or maybe just sitting

>That really dramatic and sudden crescendo in Earthmover immediately as your plane touches ground returning home from 5 weeks in Europe

kek, nice

Sitting/Laying while completely baked on top of a the hill at the edge of the ranch my wife's family owns in South Dakota, it's about an hour's drive from the Badlands, I'm surrounded by miles of mostly flat rolling plains and a few hills.. There's a storm passing by miles off in the distance, I can see the lightning but it's not coming close

>"Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine"

Lived on E. Hastings for 8 years before it "gentrified" (term used extremely loosely) in a shitty old building with a bunch of friends.

My advice is don't listen to anything while walking around there because you'll get jacked if the crackhead hordes see your headphones, and you can't hear them coming up on you.

Here is a fitting song youtu.be/uN0yI-ambNY

I live on East Hastings atm. I was actually referring to when I did it a couple days ago.

If you stick to the main street literally nothing bad will happen, there's so many fucking bright military-grade lights on at all times at night with cops regularly driving up and down.

I've walked down East Hastings at 2 in the morning and the only sketchy thing was I almost got run over by some drunk rich kids in a hummer.

Yeah, basically this.

>literally nothing bad

It's rolling the dice. Some days, nothing. Other days you run into a guy who just got off the bus from the pen and he sees your phone will get him $50 if he smashes you for it from behind and takes off before anybody knows what happened. Seen it happen countless times, cops never around.

Walking home with a group of friends after the last day of school on a hot, sunny day.

:(

It's 3am, and after a night of drinking and drugs, you're starting to sober up, you're sitting in an empty, dark diner in the middle of the city with a woman you can't remember the name of while it rains.

>Getting trashed and screaming the lyrics to this as you stumble back home.

bump

>tripping acid in the middle of the woods with headphones on

full house in this thread

I listened to this while on shrooms as my friend took me on a beautiful forest drive. very nice

fantastic feel

>strolling through the woods and near a lake with headphones on

>ooh golly molly the 13yo edgelords are comin'

Lame.
>On heroin, in your run-down apartment watching the rain outside your cracked window contemplating quitting but suicide seems easier
is more like it

>having cocaine psychosis

2deep4u, samefags

Being a constant contrarian is just basing your "personality" on the opposite of others.

Whoa

Listening to this album in the dark, alone.

Why are you guys fighting ? Can't we all listen to cool music and admit we all have different tastes ?

Is it still as bad? I lived there 2004-2005 with a couple of guatemalan faggots, my brother came visit once and he cried at the sights of it.

East Hastings isn't really that bad, unless you're scared of poverty. As long as you keep to yourself and don't go looking for trouble you should be good.

sup Vancouver bros

I fucking love the non-CD version of f#a#, I got it on vinyl in Montreal. A original pressing too. Shit was so cash, I love the penny too.

Its a shitty album in general

I love you as a trip. Do I have you added on RYM.

Check out Flotation Toy Warning

it's still pretty grungy, it's slowly being gentrified though.

tells us your AOTY and we can talk