Halp Sup Forums

Halp Sup Forums

Boyfriend's cum tastes really bad. I adore giving him blowjobs but his cum tastes so bad. Swallowing is so much better for cleanup, and I will do it no matter what, but what can he do to make it taste better?

Make him cut out salty and bitter foods and make him eat more fruits, specifically pineapple.

tell him to work out more, and less cigarettes and chocolate

just deepthroat it when he cums so it doesnt go on your tongue but instead straight down your throat

no taste, problem solved

tell him if he wants better blow jobs to eat fruit n shit

bad tasting cum is result of being too basic.
inject hydrocholoric acid directly into balls to counter this effect.
you'll get sweet tasting cum in no time.

pineapples and blueberry juice. lots of it

Thanks user! What kind of bitter foods? His cum tastes like a mix of rotten grapefruit and chemicals.

How would working out help user? He doesn't smoke and he doesn't eat a ton of chocolate.

I am not very sexually experienced, but I will try this! Thanks user!

Okay seems like a solid fruit consensus

Sounds easy peasey. Sage advice user.

I've heard of the pineapple thing, but he doesn't like them. :(

faggot

I'm a grill.

Make him eat pineapple

tits or gtfo

The reason the "Fruit Thing" works is because the fruit has natural sugars in them, any fruit will work, doesn't have to be pine apple but it seems to work the best.

Also red meat has an opposite effect. I don't remember the reasons why but I would look into this for sure. Also some user said working out helps, I think it does?

Thanks for the explanation user! And he isn't the working out type, so fruit will hopefully do the trick!

>he isnt the working out type
no wonder his jizz tastes bad, hes not an actual guy

>he's not an actual guy
>ba-dum tiss
I'm guessing that sounded better in your head.

Contrary to his penis, he's my an actual guy... don't be butthurt because nobody wants to give you a bj

>Drink some alcohol before
>Starve yourself (Your body has a natural way of making whatever you eat when your starving taste better
>Make him eat seats, avoid nasty shit like veggies
>finally, just suck it the fuck up all cum taste bad, even if it tasted bad I swallowed cause it was my damn job

*Sweets

Rekt

Low fat vegan helps for sure, but the ultimate way to make one's cum tasteless/odorless is to fast for at least 4 days.

Get a straw and blow sugar into his urethra.

>vegan

shut up fucking faggot.

Hey cunt let's see them tits.