List pokemon are in your area besides pidgey and rattatah

List pokemon are in your area besides pidgey and rattatah

Fucking bull shit, Snorlax isn't a myth, he's a fucking asshole.

Based on your list my house had sparrow, and I've also caught a staryu and a seal. I've seen pinsir in my area but have not come into contact with it

Also gigglypuff and clefairy

Confirmed seen a snorlax.

My gf caught a pinsir right in my backyard

Just caught an Exeggcute, first I've seen. I was about to go hunt for it but it found its way into my house. Fuck yeah.
Anyway here's what I see a lot
>Pidgey
>Spearow
>Weedle
>Eevee
>Zubat
>Paras
>Clefairy
>Nidoran m & f

Strangely, I haven't seen a single Ratatta.

just caught a jynx an hour ago

I think most people are finding ratata pigeotto and all that shit because most people live in an urban area. I have lots of nature where I live and am finding different type of pokemon when I go for a walk.

There's a fucking Drowzee and I can't goddamn find it. I knew moving to a suburb was a bad idea.

Not sure why Jynx is epic, every fucker in 4 gyms down my road has a 300cp jynx . RIP i cant win a single battle

in 45 mins, I caught:
- Pinsir
- Pidgey
- Tangela
- Paras
- Tentacool
- Doduo
- Nidoran (Male)
- Zubat
- Staryu
- Geodude
- Poliwag
- Magikarp
- Clefairy
- Weedle
- Caterpie

The game froze on a Nidoran (Female) catch, and there's also a Dratini somewhere nearby that I couldn't search for because my battery died.

oh and i have:
>>metapod
>>weedle
>>pidgey
>>pidgeotto
>>rattata
>>Nidoran
>>nidorino
>>vulpix
>>zubat
>>oddish
>>venonat
>>poliwag
>>doduo
>>goldeen
>>eevee
>>bulbusaur
oh and I saw abra, arbok, that weird muck dude, and scizor, and i think a couple of others.

I see a surprising amount of Beedrill, Haunter, and Rhyhorn by my house. At work I see Abra, Magikarp, and sometimes Dratini.

lots of eevees.
I need to locate legendaries.

Where the fuck do you work? Asgard?

Lots of Rhyhorn near me as well. I've only seen a single Tauros, though.

daaang, that's a nice group, i need to find abra and haunter or some other psychics or ghost type.

my best is Jynx from 10km egg

>suburban area
>doesn't really matter what i see because it will end up in my house at some point anyway
>pokestops are few and far between

Got any parks near you?

sucks, I live in ATX and we have the whole city covered.

i left my house at 1 am on a longboard because i saw a articunos, the one that got away

You know what, I just moved here and I haven't visited the nearby park. I'll have to do that when someone else is home to take care of the puppy.

Have obtained squirtle in the nearby area as well as pinsir ponyta staryu eggsegutor manky krabby goldeen ekkans nidoran both genders pikachu scyther rhyhorn and a horsea everything else is common everywhere

all i ever see are motherfucking sandshrews, ekans, geodudes, cubones, occasional machops, and a bunch of other faggoty earth types like ryhordn. i fucking hate earth type, so its really obnoxious that thats all i get. i went and stood on the fucking la river for an hour with incense just to get some water types so i can obliterate all the people that only have fire types around me. basically keeping 1 souped up fire, 1 souped up water, and 1 souped up fighter type. noone will be able to beat me in this area since all anyone has is fire and earth

In south jersey, 20 mins from Philadelphia, all grass and poison types, few eggcelents here and there

Same thing over here. The lucky bastards whose Eevees evolved into Vaporeon are owning the place.

got jynx today

yea noone has water in this town. all the gyms are dominated by fire and earth. im gonna chill at the local korean market thats sitting on the la river, and just pop incense for an hour or 2 farming like a madman, then rape the fuck outta this place

Where you at homie, Ima come get you