Does Sup Forums like lavren and CHVRCHES?

Does Sup Forums like lavren and CHVRCHES?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S69250928#p69277920
scotcampus.com/glasgow-uni-accent
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14937222._Bring_him_up_the_Drum___Limmy_horrified_by_son_s__Glasgow_Uni__accent/
streamable.com/f0uq
streamable.com/z0kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course. Lauren is talented and really gorgeous.

Looking at these clothes... she'll go full whore level very soon

I'm a big fan of her body of work

bb

That pale slim tummy looks so delicious, can't deal with that.

>d-don't stop

can't wait for LP3
these lavrens are getting stale

No.

i wonder how often her bandmates jerk off to the thought of her on tour, there's no question they do in some capacity
i wonder if they feel bad afterwards

fucking brandons so lucky

iain only ever speaks up when the topic turns to hardware. martin on the other hand dances on stage to conceal his hardened willy

Are there any pics of lauren in kpop style tight shorts?

Beautiful shop.

what did she mean by this?

lauren is now eating your ass
how react?

wake up... NO-NO-NO DON'T WAKE UP, NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DELETE THIS

tell her to try and get deeper

that tummy oh godddddddd i just want to rest on it

>no no.gif

guide incomplete 2bh that gif is a seminal part of lavren mythos

she just can't hide her spaghetti
this is why i love her

i have a kindred spirit connection with a girl who looks like lavren

Why everyone is so obsessed with licking her asshole?

are you fucking gay? it should be obvious why

Havent seen this big of a faggot on here in a while lads

same

These pictures are the same, but they're also not.

she's scottish. her bum sweat is peaty with subtle smokiness, like a fine single malt glenlivet

>shorts

Why?

Lavren loves 2 leap

Please stop making this thread you fucking nigger.

because its small and cute

if she got hurt i wonder how brandon would feel

protect her

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S69250928#p69277920

probably be bummed out his girls injured.

probably this

gee, thanks, brandon

he'd fight for her
i know he would

he doesn't give a SHIT

how do you know? do you know brandon personally?

I like the way little elfin ear peeping out from her hair.

Picrealted is her best hairstyle btw. Shoulder length and a bit messy. Or maybe I just like seeing her red, lighting thing eh.

>that eyebrow raise
hnnnngggggggggg
lavren is ridicvlovsly sexy and confident in that romper

agreed. that shaggy, tousled kinda look. her hair is so nice

What about this one?

Or this one?

yessss

Man, she will always look like she's 14

>what are you getting at, user?

>she will never wake you with her gentle kiss five minutes before boarding at 4 a.m flight.

where ya flying to? i head to philadelphia this upcoming monday

whenever she goes

oh, nice. she just got a place in NYC. probably to stay close to her bf. as in boyfriend.

you know, cuz lavren has a boyfriend. and we're just... here. admiring from afar...

>Looking at these clothes... she'll go full whore level very soon

I bet the opposite is true. This is all a show.

I don't even think that she is the typical conflicted SJW in public/dirty submissive behind closed doors type.

She seems quite asexual in an odd way. I've always got this vibe from her that she doesn't particularly like the notion of sex that much when all is said and done.

Her bellybutton needs to be filled with my jizz.

I know, but there may be more than one reason - she's amerifag. just look at her accent, the music she like. for a person from UK she has notable sympathy for the American culture.

i hear you, honestly. it's possible her style is driven by utility. short shorts are comfortable... they're just secondarily sexy. her interviews are anything but revealing -- she watches netflix and reads books. alone. stage banter is superficially entertaining but one bit in particular sticks out.. pointing out the difference between american and english courtesy. "how are you?" "what's it to you?" paraphrased, of course. those moments are all on youtube

her accent is hella light but, and this may sound weird, but, it might be because she's smarter than your average scot. a law degree and journalism masters... not easy. she also has a soft spot for american emo and indie rock. i don't pin this as sympathy for American culture in total though. but i do see what you mean

>She seems quite asexual in an odd way. I've always got this vibe from her that she doesn't particularly like the notion of sex that much when all is said and done.
Me too. But the reason of this might be scottish men don't know how satisfy their women. Just look at that chad, he probably just fall asleep as soon as he done and Lauren had to satisfy herself with fingers, almost crying of being used.

Yeah they're alright. Fun little synthpop, not much else to say. I liked debut more than sophomore, but there were some tracks on EoE that was still enjoyable. Met them live before, really chill people.
Lungs is probably their best track.

She has the typical Scottish university student accent, which is a real and recognised phenomenon.

scotcampus.com/glasgow-uni-accent
eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14937222._Bring_him_up_the_Drum___Limmy_horrified_by_son_s__Glasgow_Uni__accent/

She's from Stirling which is quite a well-off area too.

interesting... this unironically sheds light on one of the greatest nu-male enigmas of our time. are you from scotland?

Aye.

fair enough. thank you for your time. it's past 4am in the USA, past the bedtimes of nearly all lavren thread autists

streamable.com/f0uq

lavren blows that cuck out of the water w/ the "doubly/equally condescending" comment. nerdist podcast right? awkward as hell but good interview overall

i love lavren so much and i hope i can meet her so she can humiliate me

>nerdist podcast right?
right
streamable.com/z0kc

thank god for lavren

perfection

what would you do if you woke up as lavren tomorrow

start masturbating and never stop

oh my god

oh god same

that yummy neck is ready for some likkin

oh gawd now i want HER to lick me

oh lawd YAAAAAZUUUUUUSSSS

that tummy was sculpted by god himself

I want to climb on it like Lilliputian on Gulliver. I'd set up a camp on her bellybutton for a couple of days. Then I'd gather my strength and move on to her Twin Peaks.

I'd rather move down to her Eye of Sauron if you know what I mean

That's from where we Littletamponians start our ritual climbing, actually.

Us Babytamponians go the reverse, we're secreted from the Twin Peaks.

>All tore up

what did lavren mean by this?

>this woman asks you for selfie with kiss
what do?

run
poor lavren lmao the things she has to put up with