My girlfriend wants to be the dominant one and it's starting to piss me off...

My girlfriend wants to be the dominant one and it's starting to piss me off, but I really don't want to start an argument. what do Sup Forums?

>Pic unrelated

during sex just shove it into her ass without warning then pound her into oblivion. pop a boner pill or 2 before hand to ensure you can go until she cant even walk straight

nice girl in OP pic

if you're coming here for advice on your relationship it's already fucking over for you.
talk to her, sex is about what both people want. maybe she just wants more control, so take turns on who leads in the bedroom.

if you cant discuss sex with out her going all bitch tits on you, then i wouldn't fucking bother carrying on a relationship.

he doesn't really have to be talking about the sex part

depend, do think you could survive in prison?

you can let her lead the way all she likes just don't end up pussy whipped
most guys are pussy whipped and they don't even know it
girl controls sex = guy is pussy whipped
there's a delicate balance but you can let her play at being dominant...

give her kids + pussy whipped = owned

just don't get her pregnant OP, whatever you don't get her pregnant

i dont really see the issue here

Thanks user, I doubt she's going to get angry if I discuss it, but I have a tendency to trip over my words and say something that will cause an issue. But this isn't only about sex, this is all around in the relationship. It's just weird for me, she wants to "lay my head on her lap and stroke my hair" and she wants to like, nurture and take care of me? Idk, it's odd.

Tl;Dr: GF wants to treat me like a babby

If you want to avoid conflict,or as in this case an argument, then she is already the dominant one. To be strong you don't have to start a conflict but you sure as hell have to not run from one.

The fact that you're coming here instead of just saying "No" means that you're a pushover. She can sense it. I can sense it.

I don't really have any advice other than telling you she will end up dominating you one way or the other.

>it's starting to piss me off, but I really don't want to start an argument. what do
nothing, she already dominates you.

>wants to be dominant
>doesn't want to start an argument
>to start an argument
>an argument

piss weak OP, piss weak

Yeah, are we talking bedroom or just in general? If in general, GTFO no matter what. If it's the bedroom, just overpower the bitch. She is probably doing it on purpose because she wants you to dominate her. If that's the case. Just tie her up and go to the store for bit. Then come home and ask her if she is sorry. If she isn't then break up with her

That is literally the second best thing a woman can do for a man.

>this nigga don't wanna get his hair stroked

Guess it's time to accept it and just be a bitch, right?

Stop being a bitch faggot. Also, clarify what you mean. Sexually or overall dominant?

If u don't want to start an argument with her, u definetely are the bitch of the relationship

>wants to be dominant
>too pussy to start a fight

you're gonna make a great alpha some day OP

fuck her proper, rough her up, show her why she can't dominate shit, fuck her senseless don't be a faggot. If you are a faggot and you can't do that stop complaining and start taking it in the ass and/or being a cuck.

please stop replying to this shit

Put a leash on that bitch and stick it in her ass, proced to cum in her face, spit in her mouth. And finally tell her to make dinner fast bitch

let her be dominant on the weekends or something... compromise

experienced one here

shes fucking telling you in girl language; man the fuck up or im going to test you, it means you're a pussy

Humor her but control the narrative. Set aside regular specified baby times so she can indulge her fantasies and barter for something you want in return. Maybe you want some kinky weird shit or three ways.

If she doesn't want to play ball and wants it all dump her. But compromise is something every relationship needs.

In the bedroom mainly, she wants to have control which isn't bad all the time, but it's not all that fun for me either, maybe I'll just try out the "Bucking Bronco" She hates anal so I'll stick it in her ass and see how long I can keep it there while she bucks around and tries to get me out.

Are you pretty sure it is a girl?

She generally caters to what I like, she's super mellow with the fact that I like feet. Footjobs on the reg m8.

I am proud son.

>gf wants do be dom
>it pisses me off
>i dont want to start an argument
she is already dominant then

When she gets home tonight I am going to cheeki her breeki.

In a sexual way, it can be REALLY fun. Me and my gf really enjoy that.

But don't let it leak into real life. Not one bit.

Блять, I'm just not an argumentative person with anybody. It doesn't matter who, I don't see the point in fighting if I can fix it peacefully. Yes, I am a pussy.

say her you're not submissiv...end of story

This gôt me horny

I think what bothers me the most is that I'm 6'5" and she's 5'3". It's just odd

be the alpha and put that bitch in her place

or suck it up and be her bitch and get pussy whipped

its simple, you just be the boss

be bossy
be a leader
threaten to punish her and give her commands

it should be fucking easy then just be the fucking alpha

>but I really don't want to start an argument.

sounds like you already are the submissive one

Literally just destroy her and don't go vanilla wit it my negro shouldn't be that difficult

This is a man, isn't it?

Also what made you think she wants to be dominant?

This. You need to dominate her until she worships you

>Set aside regular specified baby times so she can indulge her fantasies

What is wrong with you that you think wanting to caress someone's head is so twisted that it must be a fetish?

It's called grooming instinct ya moron. Gorillas and great apes do this all the time. You wouldn't call an alpha gorilla a bitch, now would you?

If that's the case you are with a passive aggressive cunt who probably has a personality disorder. Break up immediately.

Listen to Sup Forums.

Talk about it user. If you don't like it because you are insecure, man the fuck up. If you don't like it because it's not your thing, break up. People who aren't sexually compatible are rarely compatible overall.

If you can't say no to her because your scared of what she'll say she already is the dominant one.

She doesn't respect you as a masculine man either because she is a very dominant female or you have never done anything to establish dominance over her.

The guys here are mostly all beta bitch pussies so asking advice here is pretty much going to go against your best interest. Look for a forum with men that talk about relationship advice.

Show her who's the boss

Get ready

Oi блин, she's home. Wish me luck Sup Forumsros

She will do that cause women test you to see if you really are dominate, keep your dominance then she will stop, it's a primate function built into their brains

well OP is gone. any bros left over want to discuss whether or not op's pic is a dude?
on the one side thin arms, nicely defined legs but not masculine, and what appears to be small but present titties.
on the other side, this is Sup Forums and ive been duped too many times.
opinions?

You stupid retard. Let her do that but hold your ground in all the other aspects that matter. It's like being unhappy because she wants to blow you, fucking imbecile.

its a chick dumbass, get off Sup Forums and magbe you wouldnt think every picture of a girl is actually a trap

women want to nurture the guy they love, it has nothing to do with dominance. If you want a compromise you can have her ask you before stroking your hair. Just be in charge of everything.

My gf already pegged me. Feels good man. It's refreshing to be the sub for once after always being the Dom. Nothin beats bein called a slut while her foots on your head and she pounds you

If it's in bed, just shove it in her ass or choke her a bit and make her look at you and say "I'm in control not you" Just show her who's boss.

dude, its just affection and contact. get lavished and loved. has nothing to do with being dominant.
if anything its more dominant to have someone physically gratifying you and making you feel good. fucking relax

Restrain her and dominate her endlessly. Feed her regularly. Eventually, after years of captivity, she will revert to a childlike mental state. Then you can do as you please.

Set me up with her. I love hot dominant sloots.

>her foots on your head and she pounds you
What kind of position allows this?

Doggy style kind of. But you lay down with your ass up.

closet faggot

Lmao whatever you say virign.
What an insecure little bitch

says the insecure one

How am I insecure lol. You chalk a girl fucking a guy up to "being closeted"
Sounds to me like you're just boring as fuck and have lame vanilla sex. What a loser

Sure are getting defensive, fag.
You are literally sexually aroused by phalluses in and around your asshole.
Enjoy.

I'm sure your girlfriend is loving the missionary position. Lmao how boring

>insecurity the post
>I-it doesn't matter if it's a girl!!! It's still g-gay!!

>cringey Facebook tier pic response
Yikes

>she wants to "lay my head on her lap and stroke my hair" and she wants to like, nurture and take care of me
I love this place sometimes

>You get the expensive headaches
>she had to pay for your timr and presence
>She has to read anticipate your whims.