Trump will win

Trump will win
prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck no

As a white cis male I don't really give a shit who wins since it literally won't change anything for me. I also agree with Trump on many issues especially immigration but
I'm voting Hillary simply because I think the butthurt from Sup Forums and reddit will be much funnier if he loses than if he wins.

Damn straight.

Hillary will be the next President of The United States.

My proof is

Pretty much all of Reddit is voting Hillary. They will be way more butthurt if he wins than if he loses.

Die nigger lover.

I see no flaws in your argument

You were saying?

He already has.

lol no. the trump subreddit is one of the biggest subs on there

exactly the kind of butt hurt i look forward to

>Sup Forums and reddit
the fact that these are considered similar today makes me sad

He's at least already acting more presidential than our current president. Every time he speaks I get a massive freedom boner. Every time Obama speaks he says what he wants to say and no matter what it is he makes sure to blame guns at the end

>Trump will win
>prove me wrong

The only way to prove that your first statement is incorrect is to vote against him in the election. That's what you're telling people to do.

>it literally won't change anything for me

You're white, you don't want Hillary to win. Your tax will continue to go towards funding ghettos and allowing Tiana to sit on her ass giving birth to another 20 kids

It's definitely going to effect you.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/hillary-clinton-white-people-need-recognize-our-privilege

reddit is for college educated members of society
/b is the last stop before stormfront for trumptards

I have no use for reddit, but, call it what it is.

trump forever

I hope Trump wins

She just acknowledged white privilege. This SHOULD kick her down a bit in the polls. But it won't. Not if committing a felony, being told she committed a felony in public, getting verbally reprimanded for committing a felony in public, and then getting a slap on the wrist and being told that anyone else would be in prison doesn't take her down in the polls

All these

>"college educated members of society"
>"college educated"

There is the problem. Universities don't teach anymore. They are leftist indoctrination centers.

idgaf I'm moving from this shithole country. Your problem now.

"The United States will get exactly the leaders it deserves, for better or worse."

Apparently you dipshits deserve a swift kick in the balls, cause either way, that's all the future has in store for those of you and your fucking romantic fantasy of a white utopia that the US was & will be again.

The Dems could literally run a cardboard picture of Bill Clintons dick, and it would prolly be elected over Trump.

From my experience, Sup Forums is generally far more intelligent and and has a good knowledge of history and the 'wider picture' of many topics.

Reddit knowledge is mainly throwaway quotes they saw on twitter

They have been leftist indoctrination centers ever since the greeks invented them, and the rest of the population raged against having to change to adapt to new ideas.

History is littered with the nameless, irrelevant multitudes who couldn't innovate or at least keep up.

Can someone tell me exactly what the main pros and cons are of Trump?

Seriously, the GOP handed this and the last 2 elections to the Dems. Few people like the Democratic candidates, but holy fuck, way to pick em, clueless old pandering shitlords.

Why hasn't anyone made a real one of these for him yet instead of just shooping his head on one that already exists? Waiting for his confirmation?

Out of all that the PSA lower got me the most.

Damn, would've said more if Hillary didn't delete it...

Yep. I was a history major back in college, and when I have time, still enjoy long discussions on here, even though you have to read through 2/3 of the content being angry teenagers raging over neither present nor past actually conforming to their uninformed fantasies. I went to reddit once. There was nothing compelling about the format that made me want to engage in any of it.

Polls will go up and down for the next five months. Some will even show they are even.

Trump will lose in nearly double digit percentage in the general election. It will make Mitt look good.

I think you're getting carried away with all those people in a bubble with you.

Pro-Not an establishment Republican, not in anyones pocket
Con-Jesus christ just listen to the guy. His money insulates him from the consequences of his ridiculous ideas and tantrums

I think he will win but he is going to be a massive disappointment to his current supporters.

Same thing happened last election. People were stunned that Mittens didn't run away with it. Happens when all people wanna hear is their own opinions

Hail trump

except Trump supporters are like the Brexit supporters

expect Trump to outperform most polls like he did in the primaries.

>Heil Trump

Virtually any candidate other than Trump would have beasily beaten Hillary. It's the establishment's fault for giving us 4 more years of libcuck policy.

Thanks sorry

That's fine. As I've said before even if he doesn't get anything done he will be better than Hillary. And at the worst we will survive as the country we are now through 4 years min of the guy that has no idea what he's doing. We won't last through 1-2 years of the sneaky bitch that knows exactly what the fuck she's doing

" My vote is determined by the internet's reaction. hehe xd "
>> voting for a federal criminal

He's not spending any money in key swing states. Gary Johnson could be a spoiler and give states to Shillary.

this

Trump won't become president because Directive 51 will be invoked as soon as it appears that he is winning the free elections.

This. Johnson is a slam dunk for Hillary.

Of course he will, Kek already willed it.

Very true. I've never posted on Reddit, it seems to be hipsters and militant liberals whose knowledge of history is either a) non existent b) fictional c) heavily dilluted

Johnson v Goldwater 2.0

Southern states can't carry an election especially since Cali has more than 1/2 of the EC votes vs all of the Southern states combined.

Trump gets destroyed then a class war erupts. stock up on your 5.56 and agua

Already have

God I fucking hope so.

Imma 7.62 type of nigga

x39, x54r, x25 or x51?

Century Arms CIA RAS47..x39

Kinky

x54.... Mmmm.. Feel that 30-06 in the shoulder.. Nice....

Actually, it is Jill Stein that is going to be the next president.