Am i normal Sup Forums ? im half japanese

Am i normal Sup Forums ? im half japanese

pic related? is the other half nigger?

yes ,it is

What is your Americanized name, tomodashi?

You look normal. Why? You don't feel normal?

dude your face is pretty fucked up. mines way better looking

my name is Alex

Am i ugly? that's the real question

YOU ARE UGLY! KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT!

yes. yes you are.

you look like a cock goblin

do you like trannies?

Ugly and normal aren't antonyms, but I think you should grow your hair out just a bit

oh... ok

I do but I'm not OP, also I am one technically

Not really. A decent guy. Rejected much?

The ugly black genes are prominent on your face..

then I like you. let's have some pics

im so happy u say that :D

i have 16 years, i din't have girlfriend yet... i'm shy

So what are you?

You in your teens?

yeah

Well that depends...do you want to know the truth or a comfortable lie?

You're not ugly, but you're not attractive. Don't expect to be banging 10/10s or 9/10s anytime soon.

u look half chinese or something man

Ah ok. Afro-Japanese sounds exotic. All kinds of girls will like it. Also yes, work on your confidence.

yeah, that would be nice, but i always heard that the beauty depends of the person who is seeing u

Rip thread

i was wanting that answer :D

>Jamal Ginsburgodashi

I guess that's what uglies say mate? Eh?

I've recently realized why no girls walk up to me or want to get to know me because I chatter like a mindless fool that's unsure of himself, basically like an idiot, and because I'm fucking ugly.

I'm 26 and i never had a girl walk up to me interested in me.

Welcome to the life of normiehood bro.

Do something to make you stand out and lift weights. Lifting weights will give your body and face definition.

I'm thiking on it, thanks for ur honesty

When Sup Forums is better than any talk you have with your parents, thanks a lot

Well you are part Asian, of course you are going to be ugly

Especially compared to full European people

Maybe i think so a little

Sup Forums Better than parents? Who are your parents? Jeffrey Dahmer and Hillary Clinton

Kinda seems like you're fat. Lose weight, workout, grow hair out, lose glasses, get off Sup Forums, grow some facial hair, and you're 7.3/10 potential.

>>nigger & jap

literally the only things niggers have going for them is their supposedly big dicks. The half jap side of you took away the only advantage you were supposed to have in life.

I'm adopted since 2005

hahaha, funny maybe its the truth

Bro listen, don't do drugs, work out, lift weights, eat good food, and in a couple of years you'll be like a boss.

Trust me.

If you don't do this you will keep feeling depressed and sorry with those skinny arms. I'm telling you. BULK UP, get strong, and your confidence will be through the roof.

thanks for the tips

This.

u can do all dat shit while doing drugs, say perhaps to drugs bro but never say no

Also my "family"

blasian is a nice mix, but i dont think your dad and mom were that attractive. 6/10

your sister is hot, your mom doesnt look jap

Dude you're giving away too much.

they are my adoptive family, i dont know my real parents, they just said to me that my mom was brazilian and my dad japanese

id shag ya mum

sister too

do you mean its bad to show them?mmm i don't know

lies, that girl has exact same nose as you

Yup. Things have mellowed but his is Sup Forums after all

You're not ugly bro got more Pic?