RACE WAR NAOW! Which side are you on Sup Forums

RACE WAR NAOW! Which side are you on Sup Forums.
>Pic not related.

Neither. I'm on my side.

I don't need a sense of belonging from a widely varying group of people simply because they're the same color as me.

Plot twist, guy in hood is actually back.

Your a feminist arent' you user.

Guess.

I lay the blame for this race war directly at Obamas 2 feet, he has done everything to divide this country. We have a war on the police,We have a war on Christianity, We have a war on white Americans. All since he came into office!

Sister fuckers' anonymous. Great choice user. Your sister is hot, after all.

I don't even know the definition of what feminism is these days. I guess me being feminism, according to you, can be summed up by saying I do believe women should have equal chance with men in decisions pertaining to their own lives.

The humans, of course.

Death to all niggers everywhere.

How about i don't really care about the difference of human kind at all?

A common coop out for lack of substance in a debate; reduce the topic into an abstract mess.

Found the nigger.

White King/Queen on the wrong field

We have war on donuts as well, fuck Obama!

The one nailing your sister.. Well..

There are no colored people where I live, so I don't care, but whole lot of ethnic groups and religions, and all are whites.

I'm not on a side. I'm enjoying the senseless violence, though.

You're nailing thin air faggot because i got no sister.

You killed her because she was black, didnt you user.

The side that controls the killer robots, drones and has weponized exoskeletons . And lasers.

Found the racist bigot

What debate? You asked if I'm a feminist. I don't think I am and I gave my explanation of what I do believe would be just in the matter of equality between the sexes.

You're the one who can't come up with any opinions of your own in the matter and thus find it hard to converse when someone doesn't fit your neat little compartments.

so, obama ?

The side of white northen Europeans

Oh, did I hurt your feelings?

If he's still supreme god potus, yes.

So you agree my arguments are organized like neat compartments meanwhile your still deciding on the definitions of terms in your argument.

Nope.

white reporting in

why nigger terror organisations are not labelled "terrorist" yet?

Can we make American History X with different ending where he realizes he was right all the time?

They have better pr.

I get it then, she was not 'your sister' because she was black..?

Asian master race

Yes we can.

The ending is kind of ambiguous. Really leaves you with that question in mind.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I have no sister and I never did.

Arguments being "organized like neat compartments" is definitely not a good thing. That means you cannot discuss anything that is different to your view on things and how you've compartmentalized those things. I can see that to be true, because instead of answering to my post , you decided to downplay my view due to your lack in original thought.

I only used the term feminism loosely in my post, because you're the one who brought it up. Don't get so caught up in it now.

this

Nope, you found Sup Forums moron

i don't like obama either

but you need to give an example of a policy he has passed or actions he has taken that have led us to this conclusion; otherwise you just sound dumber than BLM

So are you a feminist or not, you keep diluting this argument into a "he said/ she said" abstract mess... Assuming you've actually decided on the meaning of the word..yet?

>ashkenazi jews still higher than nips and chinks

Placing black lives above those of everyone else in the country by promoting the terrorist organization Black lives matter

Tell me what your definition of feminism is, and I'll answer. I tried my best, but apparently it wasn't good enough for an answer to you.

I do not see how it is relevant to my original post though, but I'll play along.

We're talking about your sister user.. FFS put the burning cross down, and pick up a book. (..just do not burn it because the cover is black)

yeah but this war is about race not religion

Did I offend you?

Ive always said that's one of the worst endings. If I won the lottery its buy the rights to this and pay Edward Norton and others to film a new ending

You seem to have a thing for sisters, don't you?

topkek. Why do you have one?

ashkenazi jews are a race fucktard

Why do I have one?

no jews are jews

user, why are you making this so difficult.. talking to you is like asking a woman to pick a restaurant.

Its a simple question: are you a feminist?

Sup Forums is not for you faggot.
Also. Sup Forums is not constricted to American access you inbred fuck

Im mixed fuck do i do?

Support the side you identify with the most.

Shit b8
You still made me reply

"Feminist movements have campaigned and continue to campaign for women's rights, including the right to vote, to hold public office, to work, to earn fair wages or equal pay, to own property, to receive education, to enter contracts, to have equal rights within marriage, and to have maternity leave."

Feminism according to wikipedia. Within the society of today, I see nothing wrong with the feminist movement defined by wikipedia. I don't know if that makes me a feminist though. Let's say it does, so can you answer me what does it have to do with my original post?

Hmmm. That is a hard one.. I guess you could marauder for both sides?

Nah son im not being serious about it

FUCK NIGGERS AND HONEYS

That's better.

>mixed
thats not white m8

2D side

Nothing, which ironically was the point, but now i'm getting bord.

white side, the right side.

Dafuq is a honey?

>"race war"
>falling for the ploy to keep Americans dumb and divided.

We're all skeletons..

>neither
shitskin, cumskin, beaner or jap doesn't matter to me.

as long as i get to kill people, i'm ok

2000 years ago whites constructed ones of the wonders of the world, the coliseum in rome. yesterday some nigger in bumfuck africa sharpened a stick.

yeah i'm on team civilisation.

>hurrrr they used slaves to build that..

who started the african slave trade? that's right, niggers. who sold their own en masse to anyone willing to buy them since time long forgotten? that's right, niggers. who still practices slavery today in 2016 africa? that's right, niggers.

we gave you worthless sub-human scum civilisation and you haven't evolved past the primates living today in africa. ungrateful swine.

The white side is the right side, niggers.
>I have a tiny bit of spic in me but I regret that fully and I'm a 99% British male living in the USA.
>This side of the race war seems more reasonable anyways.

>not white enough for cops not to shoot
>not black enough for your life to matter

Sorry dude, you're fucked

And then makes one a president, go figure.

Can you spot an error in this photo?

You know what user, you have a point. WHERE IS A FUCKING CROSS!?!?! If your trolling, carry on.. if your srsous.. Kill your self.. nigger.

after bush he seemed the only sensible choice we had, sadly we were wrong.

I don't care about race. I just want Islam out.

If it's just the smallest portion and it isn't black, arab or jewish, just choose the white side.
>Asians are basically the only good non-white race. Spics are still trash but I know a few that have integrated properly into white society.

if every single nigger could be teleported back to africa right now america would be an amazing place. tell me i'm wrong.

Couldn't agree with you more. People that feel the need to "identify" with a group of people are unintelligent sheep. I'm cool with everyone. You respect me, I respect you. Simple as that.

ya, but the blackhawks also won 3 stanley cups under his regime,

flawless logic. WHERE IS MEH CROSS!?!

I'm black but my girlfriend is white, I think I'll be safe here in Norway when the race war happens

I guess i'm on my own cause I'm biracial. I think cops ultimately can't be trusted by anyone but BLM is just cancerous nigs nigging hard and not wanting to take any self responsibility for the problems they face and just blame it on the racist boogie man.

Then prove him wrong, cunt. Otherwise, fuck off.

look at the hands you fucking retard

This is my thread, you fuck off.. pleb.

>tips

>my thread

HAHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE SUCKS EQUALLY!

because the jews did the testing and they put in a ton of retards in the "white" section

Checked. Awe. Do you need a hug user?

TOP KEK

no? why would i need a hug? explain.

more please.

Cause the mean black man keep you down..

niggers keep me down? haha. the only thing niggers kept down is property value. now run along, nigger.