What was her goddamn problem?

She just wanted the inmates to walk the path of the Prophets

She was a dominatrix in a nurses uniform.
She got off on power and controlling men.

Wish I could meet more evil pervert women? Any ideas? Should I write girls nearing release from prison? Is there a way to tell which girls are worth it?

Sometimes you get lucky on tinder and the girl is real fucked up, sure, but I'd like to increase my odds of getting with these women. Give me dating advice.

She used mental abuse, material hoarding and rationing and generally underhanded trickery to not only keep the patients docile but under control.

I'm not a huge metaphor guy but somebody pointed out ratched ruled with her voice and in the end mac reduced her to to a whimper so thats cool.

No sane guy would deal with her bullshit.

Those guys were insane and Jack was a pedo

the general consensus is that she needed a good dicking

You just try to deal with retards on a daily basis see if that doesn't make you a cunt.

i heard that in the book her character had huge breasts and that the reason jack nicholsons character gets lobotomized is because he rips her shirt open to reveal those juicy globes

I would rape the retards lol

there is always a power struggle between the orderlies/nurses and mental patients

I haven't seen this. Are they retarded?

I thought it was a mental hospital.

mentally ill doesnt always mean retarted

You're a retard.

shh

let me laugh at him

I'm assburgers. Not necessarily retarted.

LLELELEEELELEL you laugh at me while you're the weaboo shit.

that's wealth.

is this true?

would loonies get away with this? like if some tard in a nutward cupped a feel, would he be charged?

the ideas are flowing

I've spent 2 stints in mental hospitals.

jacked off in the common room area and splooged all over a chair.

Typical woman. They don't have the creative impulse that a man has, so they seek positions of power so that they can control men (or do it to their own children) because that's the only way they can "express themselves".

Yes, Kesey mentions several times that she kept her huge tits hidden under layers of clothes, and Mac does rip her clothes when he attacks her in the end

women are objectively more creative than heterosexual men.

well he was there because he fucked a 15 year old girl

and that lady was a giant prude cunt

she probably insisted in having his brains scrambled because hes a danger to himself and society

She was a psychopath

Even her kind don't know why they do what they do, only that the sufferings of others gives them enjoyment.

They sure know how to spin a narrative, I'll give you that

Lack of cock