I have a question for you Sup Forums whats gonna cause the end of the world?

I have a question for you Sup Forums whats gonna cause the end of the world?

I think its gonna be WW3

Bump

Your face

fire roast

probably climate change tbh. Either that or earth is struck by an asteroid again

Sup Forums being sold to Comcast.

People who think there will ever be a WW3 are children that don't understand the concept of globalization and how deeply all the countries are intertwined. This isnt the 40s anymore.

There won't be another major war between super powers and there definitely won't be any world war.

My dubs. Check em.

White ppl not taking the hint that nobody wants them around.

Nothing, mankind doesnt have the power needed to destroy the world. We can destroy ourselves quite easily, but the earth is all good until the sun becomes a red giant in about 5 billion years.

Racist cops are causing ww3

>Nothing, mankind doesnt have the power needed to destroy the world
What if we drilled a bunch of massive holes in the earths crust everywhere and then nuked the earth's core? That's a logical method of destroying the world.

tbh, this is my take on the police shooting in Dallas.

Weren't the niggers just exercising their second amendment right?
The second amendment basically says "because the US government has an army, the citizenry should remain armed" implying the reason is so the citizenry can defend themselves from the state.
Police officers are agents of the state. Black people feel as though police are killing them indiscriminately, so blacks fight back against the state by shooting police officers.
I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying it's ironic.

Makes sense

>There won't be another major war between super powers
there's only 1 super power, but I hear you. There won't be a war between any Great power. The only nuclear armed countries that could foreseeable go to war would be India and Pakistan but that would be a regional conflict with heavy casualties. It wouldn't draw in the USA, great powers or European powers.

Except the fact that your first point is retarded. The second amendment was meant to allow each individual citizen to defend themself from invasion. The second amendments purpose was more or less to assure the british wouldn't take over. You can't defeat a country's army if the countrymen are all part of the army.

>The second amendment was meant to allow each individual citizen to defend themself from invasion
no it's not. You're retarded.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The "well regulated militia" doesn't mean the armed citizenry, it means the National Guard/US Army.

Wouldn't destroy the earth, would just fuck it up monumentally but the planet would still be a giant ball of stuff held in place by gravity orbiting the sun and in a few hundred million years would be back to a good old ball not too dissimilar to something like we have now or marrs or something like that. Would still be a planet.

this escalade quickly

I would pay some cash to make the "india - Pakistan nuking happen".

I guess that would fuck the nature for a long time, like around Chernobyl, but damn, that would sure help the world in the end. taking out 1 billion people right now would only benefit our specie

all the rain forest in India tho :(

double doom ftw

I think you discount the crazy as in North Korea, with Iran coming up quick. And I don't know about nuc's but china and india have been chafing at their borders.

They're already chopping it all down anyways to sell for money, stupid fuckers don't realize they're starving their children and fucking up the planet by doing it.

Black templar are here, for the emperor !

Scientist believe disease to be the end.

Traps and sjw jews.

For the Emperor !!!

Memes.

I said Nuclear powers going to war, like USA-China. Rogue states getting nukes is a problem, but I don't think that'd be conducive to starting a world war. Like, if Iran did get nukes and Nuked Israel or Saudi Arabia, they'd just get shit on by the whole world. Same thing with North Korea. I think it's more likely that China invades North Korea after NK nukes somebody than it would be China defending NK from a US invasion

The black sword is me

This guy

Hail to the Emperor

my best guess would be overpopulation. the world isn't going to end. it's just going to descend into chaos. it will be hot, sticky, crowded, disease ridden, and miserable. there will be a "great famine" when there's not enough food for everyone. people will resort to violence and there will be a great dying. after that i can't really predict what will happen.

I wish I had some pics on this computer of my glorious Sons of Dorn.
I love the lore of the Imperial Fists.

What about nk nuking japan? Wouldn't the US be obligated to step in, and then China seeing their mortal foe crippled and bristling at US interferrence in the South China Sea, cause a global conflict?

That'd probably end mankind, not the world.
Still gonna place a bet on it being the sun fucking exploding.

We'll be all good once the population decreases to a decent level once again.

We'll realise how retarded we've been to not regulate that and we'll enforce a natality control at a global scale.

We'll prosper long after that.

(We'll also have to eradicate structured religions too, but I guess seing your family starve to death might push you to reconsider how "god loves you")

IN THE NAME OF THE GOD-EMPEROR IT SHALL BE DONE

the rich people will be able to ride it out no problemo. they'll promote religion again to control everybody. religion is one of if not the best method of control, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

ALL THE SHIT THAT I AM SHITTING

I think the Chinese are diplomatic enough to handle that with USA and Japan tbh. China would probably rather themselves occupy NK than the US occupy NK so they'd invade NK. China-Japan relations aren't as bad as they used to be. Japan is actually a big tourist destination for wealthy chinese

Yeah, religion and moral fags are going to hold us back big time.
We have to regulate ourselves just like we do with plants and animals.

got another one

At some point the descendant of "the rich" will also want to start having fun and being degenerate junkies like a lot of people. Because it's funnier than getting roasted alive by some medieval inquisition because you said a wrong word or did a "wrong" thing.

Money is enough to control people now, "the rich" don't need religion anymore.
Money is almighty.

last one

bonus post :p