Why don't you cut, Sup Forums? Are you a fucking faggot who can't handle a little pain?

Why don't you cut, Sup Forums? Are you a fucking faggot who can't handle a little pain?

Why cut when you can do it more kill yourself more efficiently

I cut twice as much as you with my 2 knives

emo kid, i have 6 piercings all over my face and a tatoo on my right pec

I cut like 10 years ago. Scars are still there. Kind of annoying when you look back and wonder why you did it. I have better ways of dealing with stress these days.

Want a dick up your arse, m80?

because i'm not a faggot who cries in the corner like a pussybitch when life gets though

because i dont need or want the attention that comes with it.
"u cut? im sowwy"
"you can always talk to me, user!!!"
"i love you"

id rather suffer in silence.

Don't forget your career in janitorial services.

I'd rather smoke some reefer when I get stressed.

because im not a faggot who needs to hurt themselves to get rid of stress

fuck off emo kid.

t. faggot

Because its for teenage girls. Grow up, dumbass.

Faggot. I have tattoos and piercings on my penis and balls

basically. i cut my arms when i was 17 due to an argument with my gf at the time. now 23 it's probably my largest regret, i can't wear t-shirts when it's sunny, go swimming in pools, or even roll my sleeves up to handle water. people constantly stare and i don't want that kind of attention

I've never cut myself but sometimes I just hit myself in the face, that sore swollen pain feels kinda good in fucked up way.

i dont want to fuck up the tattooes im planning to do wich i never will go through with.

That bait looks freshaf

I'd like to pierce your anus.

I did it because I got into an argument with my parents...over getting the Gamecube + games earlier than Xmas Day. I mean really, over that. The scars are on my left arm, and very visible. My parents put me in a psych ward for about 2 days because of that; it's how I spent my 2004 Xmas.

Today, I don't even play the 'Cube or the games I was cutting myself over (though there were other reasons for cutting). If/when people ask what happened to my arm, I just tell them it was a 'biking accident.'

I don't cut but these scars look a little light.

/thread

Because If I wanted to kill myself I actually would instead of trying to be an attention whoring pussy

>6 piercings
confirmed faggot

Because I don't feel like I need to cut myself up to relieve stress through pain.

Also I'm not a masochist.

OP if you really like cutting try heroin. the needle prick and seeing the blood rush into the syringe is like anything else. Plus you get fucking high

When I cut, it's on my hip, not on my arm for attention. The only reason someone would do it somewhere visible is primarily for attention. If you want the pain and suffering, you do it in secret, like me

Finish the job you fucked up pussy do the world a favour

I have no stress and am perfectly happy with my life and feel no need to prove to myself I exist by feeling pain.

cut others instead.

Finish what job? I'm not into killing myself, just love the buzz, you stupid nigger.

Why don't I cut?Even if this is bait,literally nothing positive comes out of cutting.You're just a giant retard

Because I can just cut up, maim, and kill animals instead faggot, harming yourself is for attention whores who never got any dick from daddy, go to the ghetto and get raped by BLM terrorist cell agents, and die.

Bait but, some do this for me

I used to but had to stop because had to grow up. There's scars all over my legs and arms but they are as obvious now.

I dont cut because I have no desire to, AND I dont want my skin looking so fucking bad. Have fun looking like a retard the rest of your life.

Waluigi needs his own game.

Because I'm not an attention whore like you, you faggot.

That doesn't work well. You need higher voltage to increase the chances of dying to a satisfactory level. Power line or something should work, I think.

>faggot detected

dickhead

I don't cut because I don't wanna look back on those scars and remember how much of a faggot I was over meaningless shit OP.

>"Why did you cut user?"
>"hurr duur it took away the emotional pain by releasing endorphins"
>"Wow you fucking faggot ever hear of exercise."

My sides. My fucking sides.

Every time I feel down I'll think of you user, the guy who cut because he couldn't get animal crossing "early" for Christmas. How old were you at the time?

Teenage cutters let you in their ass and they love it.

why don't you kill yourself, OP. Are you a fucking faggot who can't handle it.

sideways for attention long ways for results

I've assfucked a cutter. It was phenomenal.

*parp*

you cut because you cant handle the pitiful teenage struggles of life we all go through lel you wouldnt last against the harshness of adult reality. besides i prefer suicide it seems like a much more efficient way to rid yourself of life's problems

I don't cut because I can handle everyday life without resorting to any kind of pussy coping mechanism.

sure laddy

Did she pop out a little poo afterwards?

thats some good shit

I tried it. It was boring

See
and >If/when people ask what happened to my arm, I just tell them it was a 'biking accident.'
>I don't wanna look back on those scars and remember how much of a faggot I was over meaningless shit OP.

You'll be embarrassed and feel the need to make excuses for your scars when you get older. You think you're being an edgelord with cutting and that your problems are unparalleled or that it couldn't get any worse when in reality you're just being an autismo who cant cope with their feelings or situation in a healthy, non-destructive way. Things get better and when you get through whatever you're dealing with you'll look at those scars and feel stupid.

Or you'll just continue to view yourself as an edgelord.

>ib4 b8ed

tl;dr

nigger

Clean as fuck.

>Tl;dr- OP is an edgelord faggot who will regret cutting.

I make fuck on ops mom
She likes

why would i want to look like a fucking zebra?

No, but why the fuck would I voluntarily put myself through it? To prove to myself that I could? That's fucking retarded.

Liar. Condom was covered in feces.

post moar

#CutForBlackLives

I regularly play 5 finger fillet. I'm not afraid of pain. I'm just not a degenerate. At least I can get free beer by stabing myself.

Here is an old picture I took for Sup Forums some nights ago showing my scars. This has all been in one month.

If you really suffer, you should seek peace, not attention.

nigger

no, it's because i'm not fucking retarded

No, I'm just not a weak-willed pussy who has to turn to a fucking razor to solve their problems.

Atleast i'm a happy fucking faggot that can't handle a little pain.

>weak-willed pussy detected

You seem sad, user.

>going on Sup Forums
>being happy

OP is a fag

>browsing 4 chan
>being sad

What is attention whoring?

I used to cut myself. Then I realised that there was actually no real justifiable reason I was doing it. So I stopped.

Yes you can see the scars when I'm wearing a short-sleeved shirt, but why should I care if somebody notices them? If it bothers them they can fuck right the hell off.

Get off of b Nic

cut your penis.

What I was trying to say was that a lot of people on Sup Forums seem to have pretty crappy lives.

no lol

> it fucking ugly
>does it really lighten any mental pain? nope didn't hink so
> i would like to be able to aply for a job without companys turing me down becouse they can see that i have/had serious mental issues.
>when you would recover from any depression ore what ever, having big fucking scars are nice reminders every time you shower that your life once was fucked up and it still has the capability to get fucked-up again.
>not looking forward to explaining to any futhure partner how i got those scars.
>people will only juge you more when they see it.

Have fun,

I expected Sup Forums users to be dumb enough to cut anyway. Apparently they are twisted in other ways

I don't cut, I burn myself when I need to. Rarely.

Stinky bum.

"Wow, since I have tarted cutting myself, my mood improved, made friends, got a good job and a loving girlfriend" - things that never fucking happened

That's not why people cut.

Because I don't cut. I burn.