Just found a "cheat" for pokemon GO Sup Forums

Just found a "cheat" for pokemon GO Sup Forums

If you're lazy enough not to go out, i'have a trick.
Put a magnet next to your gyroscope on your phone( mine is on the top)

If you manage correctly, you'll be able to move slowly, perfect for eggs and stuff.

Don't do it, it'll release mustard gas.

DO NOT DO THIS IT WILL DESTROY YOUR PHONE

Doesn't that delete System32 folder out of your phone?

Put your phone in the microwave and turn it on. It thinks your walking when the phone rotates around on the plate in there.

op is a faggot. pokemon go uses gps not gyroscope

Checked

Try it then, you'll see. i can't explain either.
nice dubz btw

how fucking new here are you

everyone knows this trick

Liar, that's how I caught mewtwo

Can confirm, I was just kill

It doesn't... It actually works.

Worked for me. Thanks mate.

Someone please make infographic and post to fb, reddit, tumblr. It would be like microwaving your iphone, but way more people will fall for it.........

ITT: Faggot manchildren playing a game made for 10 year-olds

Stop talking about yourself

no its a magnet... it cant delete anything. However system 32 is magnetic

Tape a strong magnet on your phone, and sole it in a bucket of salty water for an hour, when you take it out you will have all the pokemon unlocked and it will glitch the game makeing you level 9999

>implying no one here is underage and falls for this as well.

Remember that one kid that used a magnet on his dad's computer because people told him it would fix it?

Yeah people here are just as dumb and especily on Sup Forums the underage population is rather high.

You actually fell for that? Wow.

i did this and it destroyed my 9000k dollar phone.i hope you fucking kill yourself.

Well, you did move at least 5 miles right ?
Worth isn't it?

or get in your car and drive around the block 10 times going under 12mph.

I did the same thing on csgodouble, you can trick phone into green all the time by placeing magnet on phone. you see, since green is the most magnetic color in the visual spectrum it attracts to the magnet and you get constant greens

Wow really? Thanks fag

>9000k

Your nine thousand thousand?

That artwork tho. That girl kinda turns me on

He owned a $9 million phone. I don't see how that's weird, unless your some poorfag.

Only if Windows phone. If you've got one, please buy a magnet with at least 150kg pull force and stick your hand to a train. You'll receive a proper reward for owning the phone and you can catch them all as you go.

Funny

Or you can tie a rope around your neck and tie the other end to the aforementioned train.

That's what I did

Found a mewtwo

You actually fell for him saying he fell for it? Wow.

Pretty sure he never said he fell for it unless reading comprehension here really is as bad as I've been told.

You seriously read that post and fell for him trying to cover up he fell for it? Wow.