DAMN MAN....too soon!

y is it?
Baoump

waaaaaaay too soon, ask again in a couple of years

ITT too soon meme

How bout fuck you tell me

Too soon :(

too soon

why would you post this? show some respect. jesus.

Too soon user

Oh come on Sup Forumsro, this is way too soon. These wounds are still fresh.

God damn, user. Too soon.

this meme was never funny

She was dead the moment they took that pic, so is basically necrophilia

I dont get it

Fuck dude, what's wrong with you? Even Sup Forums has morals..

proof?

dead girl meme, without any evidence that she is actually dead or was ever in danger

Sup Forums-helper.blogspot.com/p/perfection-girl-story.html THERE YOU GO YOU FUCKING RETARD!

That's what People say m8, can't tell if it's true

allegedly she's dead, OD'd on some rape drugs given to her by the guy who took the photos, also that's a shoop, she's not naked in the original.

Proven fake.
But it's too soon to talk about that.

Wtf, I've been fapping to this for a while now guys. What the actual fuck guys? Nobody ever thought to throw this info out there? Still hot as fuck tho

You sick bastard, I like you

Too soon

too soon

proven fake, she is alive and well and the photo is a shoop. she has clothes on in the original. it's just betafags hopin for it to be necro for their fetish..

if anybody believes that story, lmao, they are a retard, I mean... Nvm, this is Sup Forums.

This. The answer. Read this.

People into that kinda thing could always fap to this. The guy killed her after taking this photo.

The story as I understand it is that her brother went and took pictures of her like that not realizing she had overdosed on drugs and supposedly died.
Its quite popular on Sup Forums because it includes some of their favourite things: incest, half naked girl being unwillingly photographed, and a dead person.
Whenever someone posts it someone responds "Too soon"

moar
sauce?

If she was a trap it would have been perfect.

She was kidnapped, her bf killed, she was tortured and raped. The killer cut her hair and made her put on that dress before killing her. I assume he took other pictures but they dont exist online.

We don't talk about that day. Any of us who were around won't talk and you won't find it online. This will stay our darkest secret.