en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=9muzyOd4Lh8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you know about Paris nigger?

Enough to know what to expect

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>Albanians just into globalization and internet, they even don't know what Paris like

>the Japanese are so disappointed that they go insane

>be japanese
>go to paris
>shamefur dispray
>commit sudoko

>Be Japanese
>Hear another language besides Japanese and French being spoken in. Paris
>Get sick
>Die

can you guys fill me up on that new meme? link the article please

Sorry
Which is the Poland?

the white and red one

Yeah but really, how fucking sheltered and delusional do you have to be to go to somewhere and suffer from shock because the place is not what you expected. It just makes the Japs look like freaks.

paris made me want to kill myself too

>It just makes the Japs look like freaks.
they are

>It just makes the Japs look like freaks.
Bingo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome

>The best known, although not the most prevalent, manifestation of Jerusalem syndrome is the phenomenon whereby a person who seems previously balanced and devoid of any signs of psychopathology becomes psychotic after arriving in Jerusalem

paris made me straight to gay

>Be Elizabeth
>finally go Paris
>Get Paris syndrome

>He theorized that the excitement resulting from visiting Paris causes the heart to accelerate, causing giddiness and shortness of breath, which results in hallucinations
I wish Japanese women would react about my cock that way, desu

tahts cut content

What?Get disappointed?
Actually I'm pretty sure even with the Japanese mentality,the Jap girls would still get disappointed by your dick

Fucking jew magic

Was in Jerusalem just two days ago. Israeli cities range from ugly to boring.

Japanese probably expect some romantic anime city when they go to Paris.
Imagine learning that anime wasn't real after all. I'd go crazy as well. Not crazy enough to shoot a Russian ambassador tho

>London was once the greatest city in the world

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY TOOK MY BIRTHRIGHT

THEY TOOK IT AND THEY CRUSHED IT AND THEY KILLED IT

one day i'm going to kill every single one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=9muzyOd4Lh8

reminder that those who gets this silly "syndrome" is only delusional fujoshit grannies and girls who have been exposed too much shojo manga based in french revolution and nobles life

its nothing different that weebs visiting tokyo and complaining "noooo its nothing like muh anime"

Please tone down your blatant anti-semetic comments.

>how fucking sheltered and delusional do you have to be to go to somewhere and suffer from shock because the place is not what you expected
It's called media. They're bombared 24/7 with TV and adverts showing Paris to be a beautiful romantic perfect place.
It's similar to how we have TV shows urging Brits to move to Australia showing it as a paradise etc, then if you've been, you see it's just Britain with more sunburn and more irritating accents. You can't live at the beach.

>A few thousand tourist on 15.7 Million tourist
That's the number of tourist Albania get

>The French actually live in a shit hole so disgusting and repugnant that it drives tourists literally insane
>They're proud of this fact

Literal shoutings

>The embassy also reported that at this time on average twelve people suffered from the disorder annually
That's a lot of talking for 12 people

Why French kidnap and killed Japanese girl? So sad.
She has scalarship from gorvenment.very smart girl. She loved france.

>Anxiety, agitation, nervousness and tension, plus other unspecified reactions.
>Declaration of the desire to split away from the group or the family and to tour Jerusalem alone. Tourist guides aware of the Jerusalem syndrome and of the significance of such declarations may at this point refer the tourist to an institution for psychiatric evaluation in an attempt to preempt the subsequent stages of the syndrome. If unattended, these stages are usually unavoidable.
>A need to be clean and pure: obsession with taking baths and showers; compulsive fingernail and toenail cutting.
>Preparation, often with the aid of hotel bed-linen, of a long, ankle-length, toga-like gown, which is always white.
>The need to shout psalms or verses from the Bible, or to sing hymns or spirituals loudly. Manifestations of this type serve as a warning to hotel personnel and tourist guides, who should then attempt to have the tourist taken for professional treatment. Failing this, the two last stages will develop.
>A procession or march to one of Jerusalem's holy places, ex:The Western Wall.
>Delivery of a sermon in a holy place. The sermon is typically based on a plea to humankind to adopt a more wholesome, moral, simple way of life. Such sermons are typically ill-prepared and disjointed.

Literally dead space

It was her chilean boyfriend who killed her.

Mm good tits

Looks like a good waste of boobs. A shame.

Normie japs think that Paris is this utopia of european culture and art.

They go there only to find its one giant tourist trap filled with brown people trying to rob you

Would be interesting to know if it only happens to american protestants or other kinds of people too.
If some secular busynessman suddenly goes berserk in zealous rage the place can be considered odd.

Might be true a decade ago but not anymore now that Europe has been islam'd

Would a set in their ways secularist or atheist bother going to Jerusalem in the first place? The place probably attracts agnostics, people who are harbouring spiritual doubts or people who are generally mentally unstable, and are overwhelmed when they get there.

Dunnoh, its not like the city is just one giant temple, I bet some people go there to busyness reasons too

After a person dies, a photo of their naked body along with their name should be published on a public website with search function.
If we - the people - vote for this, it can happen! Dead humans don't have human rights anymore! Rights are for the living, the dead have nothing.

Oh shit these tits.

Paris is the worst city ever

Paris is supposed to be capital of romance and art but like every capital it's a shithole with many immigrant, jap are to brainwhased by their media to understand that.

Holy shit, those tits

Cute breasts

WTF? I FUCKING HATE FRANCE NOW: FUCK YOU FRANCE

Looks like that person behind her is taking a dump kek

we need Japan syndrome. no more gaijins, no more chinks

>very smart girl
>loves France
are you a retard?

Can't happen
People that visit Japan are already insane

>Renoux indicates that Japanese media, magazines in particular, often depict Paris as a place where most people on the street look like "stick-thin" models and most women dress in high fashion brands such as Louis Vuitton,[8] while in reality French high-fashion brands are mainly for foreign consumers, and the French population are far more overweight than the Japanese population.
Japan is so thin, they think of France as fat.

>She's dead and I fapped 2 times already

It's funny they blur his picture on newpaper, since he's pretty much wanted at this point

Wasn't Taken all about Albanians basically running Paris?

>Albania
nah they just ran the shitty sex trade there.

Why Jap kidnap and eat Dutch girl?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

The West wasn't meant to be the nigger and mudslishit riddled shithole that it has become.

The Japs are as shocked as our ancestors would be. We are just brainwashed and desensitized.

>control sex trade
>shitty

Easily can get politicians on the take with the sex trade, also drug distribution is easy as fuck.

If I was going to be an immigrant criminal, sex trade would be the way to go

>There are people that travel to berlin or even worse, Frankfurt

Why are people doing this?

>witness one of the greatest civilizations in human history happily turn itself into a festering shitheap flooded by black and arab rapists and murderers
>this doesn't give the Albanian extreme depression because the Albanian is only one step above said human garbage

>Killing myself because Fr*nchs are sucking nigger dick
Yeah I'm not insane like Japs or Q*ebecs

Québécois don't give a fuck about the implosion of Western Europe. Quebec is more white than France itself

jewish magic at work

What major city is the most accurately portrayed in media? In other words, what city best matches up with its image?

NYC: a steelblock shithole with wonders

Bangkok