Austria has Vienna

>Austria has Vienna
>Czech Republic has Prague
>Hungary has Budapest
>we have fucking Bratislava

It used to be a lovely, albeit small city. Then Slovaks came and made it what it is today - a hideous abomination, the biggest town in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

respekt.cz/ost-blog/bratislava-je-prehlidkou-promarnenych-sanci
spectator.sme.sk/c/20106220/bratislava-is-the-sixth-richest-region-of-eu-but.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it was pretty aesthetic when I visited desu

It's like a poor village, it least it looks like one. Vienna, Budapest and Prague are on another level. Hell, those three are in a completely different dimension to Bratislava.

>Poland has Kraków

>Vienna

Is a big ghetto full of niggers and muslims. nothing to be proud of, m8

>Da brauchte ich über ganz Wien nur ein großes Dach machen zu lassen, und das Bordell wäre fertig

Krakow is a nice city, would spend money in again

Meh
So is every relevant city nowadays. Still doesn't make it a shit city, it's not like you'll get robbed or something.

>Meh
Better than 100% of cities in the Netherlands

Hmmm

Perhaps. Still not a special city.

Based Kraków. I'm going to live there for a while for sure.

>Still not a special city.
Shut the fuck up pleb

>Still doesn't make it a shit city, it's not like you'll get robbed or something.

this nigga

Yeah, it is.

You're that Pole in Sweden, right? Get a trip so I can filter you.

Krakow offers nothing special. It has cheap alcohol and food, a nice square, nice churches and that's it. Nothing unique.
So? Just because it's filled with foreigners doesn't mean the city is shit. But I was born in Rotterdam and studied in London, I am used to it. Maybe for a villager it's a dealbreaker.

>Rotterdam

That's not him

>born in Rotterdam and studied in London
Oh, I'm so sorry

Prima stad

Don't be, I love both of those cities with all my heart. I plan on moving to NYC in a few years and I also did a semester abroad in Paris. I like big cities.

I'm from Utrecht. Best city of the Netherlands.
>2000 years old roman fortress
>best canals
>highest wages in the country
>young population
>best cafes
>30% more grills than boys

I like Utrecht too. Many cute girls there

>30% more grills than boys
tell me about your benefits

Because the city is located right in the middle of the country everyone goes there to study. It has the most students in absolute numbers of any Dutch city. And considering girls tend to have a higher education that boys the city is getting flooded with 18 to 30 year old women.

People who study beta subjects go to other cities, like Eindhoven and Delft.

He is right tho...

Krajow is nice city but its really nothing special

And its one tier lower than golden triangle of Prague-Vienna-Budapest

>one tier lower than golden triangle of Prague-Vienna-Budapest
top kek

Rotterdam is filled with alpha's. I love it,

I know someone who took a day trip there during a visit to Vienna more or less at random, and it ended up being one of the highlights of their holiday

>You will never sip coffee in one of turn-of-the-century coffeehouses in Vienna

Why live?

The most famous ones are still there (Sperl, Central, Museum, Sacher, Landtmann etc.), but they're full of American tourists and you can't smoke there anymore.

Smoking isn't banned until 2018, you have one more year senpai

don't listen to them, it's just stupid "muh white" memes that make them have a hate boner for large cities when they probably live in one themselves and love it.

Is Bratislava cheaper than Prague?

Does it have as much stag party cancer? (Guys pestering you to come into strip clubs/brothels etc.)?

Yes
No

>don't listen to him brah, eating shit is good for you and also tasty

>Bratislava

Why has Krakow ripped off Scotland's flag?

yes, you are correct

I thought Bratislava is better than Prague, but I might just have had low expectations for it and high expectations for Prague.

Vienna is still the GOAT Central European city though

I want Vienna without people, an thoughts?

It's probably nicer than most of Oslo. We still have Bergen which is a pretty nice city but not for long, it'll become like Oslo soon

So Jocks feel at home at stag parties

He's right, you are delusional. Even Lwów would be better if was still Poland.

>Even Lwów
t. mykola

Get the fuck out of my country Laszlo.
Magyar nem ember
Bratislava is most expensive city in V4

t. retard

respekt.cz/ost-blog/bratislava-je-prehlidkou-promarnenych-sanci

Stay jealous subhuman gook

is that really the best you have, jelly vars*vian?

>the biggest town in Europe.
I thought Ljubljana is the biggest town in Europe.

The flatness man, that would kill me in the Netherlands

>jelly
Kraków is dirtier, poorer and has more crime than Warsaw, what is there to be jelly of?

>Kraków is dirtier, poorer and has more crime than Warsaw
>varsov*ns believe this

we don't have to "believe" this, we know this, statistics are on our side no matter how many golden faces you post

>statistics
Statistically Warsaw gets razed at least once in a century
Can't wait for this century's 2bh

Those numbers are artificially inflated

spectator.sme.sk/c/20106220/bratislava-is-the-sixth-richest-region-of-eu-but.html

we rise like a phoenix from ashes, stronger and better each time, meanwhile Kraków becomes more and more obsolete every day

>we
considering the fact that all of you are villagers who moved there after 1945 I'd say a new big village is established every century on a place old razed village called w*rsaw used to be
and so the cycle continues

noble warsawian citizens die every century defending those who can't protect themselves

meanwhile, the only things krakowians die from are slashing wounds and suffocation

It has nothing to do with Slovaks and everything with modern "(((architecture)))".

Pest was a small town too, when in the XIX. century Hungarian urbanization changed its character drastically, same thing happened all around the world, but in these parts it obviously had an ethnic undertone, since only German Saxons were town dwellers and most other ethnicities lived in rural villages.

Modern cities followed a very ugly trend that was advertised as "modern" and "practical", when in fact it wasn't all that practical and when the novelty factor was worn down by time people just found them bleak and ugly.

XX. century architecture and art was for the most part a huge failure and will go down in history as a mistake.

And yet you live here and not in glorious Hungary. It makes one think

I was born in this city. No war or natural calamity, but Slovak peasants destroyed it.

If you dont like it leave. Nobody will miss you. Bratislava was always shit even during AH

Source: my ass. We already had discussion about this

What is wrong with Bratislava?

youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

I have a feeling that Bratislava is a boring piece of shit city, yeah. Just like Zagreb. I think we Croatians and Slovaks have much in common.

come back to papa

Prague is shit and shittiest people gather there. Both natives and shitskins.

this
prague is a tourist trap

It looks nice tbqh

Damn, I wouldn't mind annexing that again.

krakow is meh tier, nothing comparable to based Prague or Budapest

he is right idiot

Prague, Budapest and Vienna are famous and recognized in the world

no one knows Krakow, there is nothing to see there compared to these other cities

I'm going there with my gf in March, heard from folks that it's a beautiful city

what do you recommend as to culture, architecture, gastronomy and fun stuff to do?

Wrocław>everything else

There is dragon statue that spits fire

Enjoy your hohols

Our German working system is working with every nationality unlike you dirty poles

Looks like a fucking shithole.

You'd have warsaw too if you hadn't needlessly chimped out against retreating krauts.

>Wrocław