What region in youre country is most butthurt and what is it about...

What region in youre country is most butthurt and what is it about? What side would you join in they started a civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5_EXT7rZFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

friesland

because i don't recognize their meme dialect as a language

Scotland
I'd probably stay out of it since I'm sick of the meme loving fucks raising guff every time they can't get what they want

If we're talking in England only, Probably the North
If we're talking in the UK, probably Scotland

Eastern Anatolia.

Sami herders in the north are butthurt about "only" getting to use half of the country as pastures for their reindeers. They also chimp out whenever someone wants to develop the infrastructure there.

In case of a civil war, they wouldn't stand a chance. First, they're a minority even where their highest populations are. Second, most of them live a very spoiled middle class life, and spend more time engaging in identity politics than they do with any activity that might strenghten their bodies.

trentino alto adige, but they are too autistic to do anything.

Corsica I think youtube.com/watch?v=i5_EXT7rZFo

I'm from there people really dislike France.

>What region in youre country is most butthurt
Ukraine.
>What side would you join in they started a civil war

England: Yorkshire

Scotland

Rather than a civil war can we just trade Yorkshire to Scotland for a cut of the oil and gas?

Yorkshire pride world wide!

Catalonia, because they can't face the fact that catalonians have historically been perfectly integrated spaniards. They manipulate history so that they can feel butthurt.

the most butthurt are folks from Northeast.
once they are the poorest region. and i would not stay at their side.

Not a region but leftists are extremely butthurt

Tasmania or Western Australia

t. Western Australian

Ukraine doesn't belong to you.
Leave them alone.

All the commies, fags and greens in the capital are the most likely to revolt because they've done it once before.

Wouldn't last long since the only weapon helsinkians have ever held is an african penis.

Idk man they all are pretty butthurt around here.

ehhh, probably rust belt or black belt...
possibly alaska soon

Deep South, specifically Tennessee.

Everywhere outside dublin is butthurt because they are irrelevant. I'd side with dublin, fuck rural ireland.

Either
A) Eastern Germany for having a shit economy and being called out on it or
B) Bavaria because their meme party full of farmers and old people is getting cucked by Merkel for 8 solid years now

I can say which region is the biggest recipient of butthurt and that would be Rio. Don't know which one is the most butthurt tho.

I would like nothing more than to put all silesians in chains and lock them down in their mines, slaving away digging coal forever

We don't have any butthurt region.
We are all one.

Every region except Minas Gerais. All the other states are in a constant state of getting triggered.

basically any indigenous tribe is in a constant untold fight with any outsider that wants to take advantage of them. They are uneducated, poor and completely alien to most of Mexicans, but I got to admit that they never bend for anything or no one, not the government, not private companies, not corruption.
Last year an indigenous community lynched and shot in the head with a shotgun the major of their town after it was found he had stolen millions of pesos from the town's budget. Also this communities have little to zero influence from the narco due to them actually giving a shit.
I don't find it neither barbarian or exaggerated and sincerely enough I wish the average mexican would aspire to be somewhat like them; stubborn, self righteous and proud. Instead we have a bunch of idiots without any sense of what it means to live in a community only caring about their personal interests and criticizing the government instead of actively doing something to change their situation.

There are a few Yorkshire secessionists but it's still a ridiculously low number, most of us are the supernationalists that got us out of the EU

Not much to look at with Ireland since you already had your civil war