Were is my riots and protest around the world?

were is my riots and protest around the world?

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-video-shooting-dylan-noble-20160707-snap-story.html

black lives matter is a racist organisation

i knew this guy. we went to high school together. used to ride bikes together. later dyl, see you in another life.

cops said he told them "he hated his life" any truth to that.

certainly not to the point he would suicide by cop with no weapon, on his way to dinner at his girl friends. this guy owned guns, if he wanted to shoot cops he could have. they killed him.

He's not a dindu

and his story wasn't even covered on tv. the real racism.

its funny because in Fresno, where he is from they had a Black lives matter protest today, blocking major intersections. no black people were killed by police in fresno, but Dylan was and no one said a thing about that, at the protests

it was actually. tons locally, some on national news, and even a bit on international. you just posted an LAtimes article, thats pretty major coverage..

they give two fucking shits about white people because we don't go out and burn shit, loot shit and kill cops over something like this. the media gets weeks of new big stories by fanning the flames on black people.

im sure the media would have loved to see the confederate flags, this kid always had. they even had one at his vigil.

>black lives matter
>racist

Who didn't know this already?

Whites and Hispanics are killed everyday by niggers and cops, they don't cover it because niggers are praised and gratified by the media and cucks

really tons of coverage? i've seen more pictures of this guy and more coverage on him then dylan. if you can't see the difference then nothing can help you

you don't have to be a good man to be wrongly murdered.

I dunno. Where were you?

You're looking at this the wrong way. There's three police shootings a day in America. Some are justified, some aren't. There's not going to be a riot every day. There should be, but there won't. Nobody has any control over what takes off and travels on the net fast enough to trigger shit.

black lives do matter, matter of fact as long as there is blacks in this country no man, woman or child is safe. trump, sanders or clinton which one want to finish lincoln's work and remove them from this country

mostly by niggers

No shit

i think you're missing the point. the idea of racism being behind blacks getting killed by cops is a lie. for there to be an organisation built on that idea (black lives matter) then drowning out all cop shootings other then on blacks and focusing the world and media on them is racism in it's purest form

So what...one less faggot

so when will it be your turn?

Did this faggot actually get a Yamaha logo tattooed on his chest?

>then drowning out all cop shootings other then on blacks and focusing the world and media on them is racism in it's purest form

don't forget they're reporting false statements in the hopes of inciting riots.

(hands up was a lie)

I'm white, I know how not to get shot by a cop
So try again next time

true and you have too see every fucking family member talk about how black he was and how black his activities were. also they are always good church boys

so was he : P

why didnt white people report this outrage

the media gets more protests and riots out of black people witch gives them weeks of new stories and more money from people watching. so they don't report shit about it.