So today I ate a bunch of Perks and a bunch of Xanax and drank lots of beers. So I was pretty hammered

So today I ate a bunch of Perks and a bunch of Xanax and drank lots of beers. So I was pretty hammered
I thought it would be a fun to go into by back yard and shoot My AK47 off of my back deck
So i shoot a couple hundred rounds into the hill than i pull out my 40 cal glock 22 and unload 3 mags into the hill
To finish i pull out my snubnose 357 and shoot 10 into the hill
Shooting probably 250 to 350 rounds only lasted about 20 minutes
Next thing I know there is a knock on my door and there are 8 cops and 5 cop cars in my driveway
FUCKKKK
Apparently the new neighbors are 2 gay dudes and they called the cops
So now the 1 gay guy is runnin down just as I answer the door
The cops ask if i was shooting and than the gay dude blurts out "My boyfriend has been curled up in the room terrified and crying for the last 30 minutes"
What the fuck. I roll my eyes.
Now remember im Hammered from pain pills, xanax and beers
The cops ask if i was doing the shooting.
I say yeah i was shooting. there was a racoon and they shouldnt be out in the day
We walk around back and there are about 300 empty shells on the ground
Main cop says you shot all of these to kill a coon that would only be about 20 feet away
I say yeah he was fast
He says "well wheres the coon"
Cop jokes sayin I must be a bad shot and asks how much i have been drinking
I said im as sober as a nun
Cop says Sure, So wheres the coon
I say oh he got away I wasnt trying to hit him, i was just trying to shoot close to him and scare him away
Cop says Dude thats the biggest bullshit story i have ever heard.
Than he says im far enough from the other homes and the road its 100% legal for me to shoot into the hill behind my house anyway
I say Really and he says yep
Than he says next time you shoot and we have to come down because your neighbor is a bitch just tell us right off of the bat you were shooting and we would have been gone 10 min ago
Dam MFW i gave the biggest BS story for no reason and now hate my new neighbor

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Fucking meritard, get a productive hobby you downy

Op here. and the cop actually called my neighbor a bitch. (not to his face though) but it was great i cant wait to get that dude curled up crying at least once a week from now on. haha

sounds like it's about time you called the cops on the buttfags next door.

if they so much as BREATHE the wrong way, call 911.

and don't EVER let a buttfag bully you.

You're a faggot, you aren't bout shooting any body so stop posting about your airsoft guns. Go pop your anxiety medicine and browse tumblr you emo faggot.

i love shooting its a great hobby. i used to ride quads and dirtbikes untill i broke my back and leg so i cant do that stuff anymore and i used to grow weed too until my bro got put on probation for 5 yeara for DUI so i cant do that in case his PO stops by. so now i just shoot more

i will never ever ever call the cops unless its to help someone else like a rape or murder or someone needs help or something extremely serious. i am against calling the cops because i feel that i can care for my self and protect myself

lmfao fucking savage

airsoft are for kids under 6. after that they can shoot 22s or AR15s with no issues. but i dont like my AR15. i mean its cool and all but too expensive to shoot and my AK is cheaper to shoot and lots more fun

Let's be friends.

I still cant believe the cop called the neighbor a bitch. it made my day. also he clearly knew i was hammered and he didnt even care. but still 8 cops and 5 cop cars and a dog just for me shooting my guns. a little excessive if you ask me

I think you're allowed to be hammered in your own home.

What state was this in?

i never understand when people call the cops over petty stuff. unless its life or death or someone really needs serious help or a missing kid or somethiong there is no way im calling the cops. i was working at the family business once and i got robbed at gun point and i told the guy to fuck off and said he wasnt getting shit. and he eventually left with nothing besides like $20 that was in a donation jar on the desk. and i didnt even call the cops over that. but he did get caught. later i found out his cuz lived down the road from me and said he got pulled over in an unregistered and uninsured charger that the lease ran up on (same car he had in our parking lot) and he had an illegal unregistered gun on him while being a felon on parole so hes going away for a long time. lol. I never call the cops

yeah but i dont think you can be hammered on drugs and booze and shoot guns at the same time. i think he didnt see me shooting and couldnt prove i didnt drink or do drugs between shooting and him getting there

Your lucky bro. Normally shooting and drinking are a big no-no. Be safe with that and don'd fuck up! Invite them over for shooting lessons.

It's part of our bitch culture these days to want the government involved in everything. Nobody wants to just handle shit in a common sense manner anymore.

Pennsylvania

i 100% agree. if they would have just asked me to not shoot when they are home because it scares the one gay guy i would have been fine with that and only shot when they werent home and didnt have cars in their driveway. now i will only shoot when both cars are in their driveway. and im fine with gay people so that has nothing to do with it. they are just douchbags

i actually did that . i said come over and you can shoot some if you want and he was all rude and said they dont believe in guns. i even offered how to teach them gun safety and stuff. even though i was hammered im usually very very safe with guns.

This would make a great thread on /k/, unfortunately OP Sup Forums is over ridden with cancerous liberal SJW millenial tumblr migrants who dont support the 2nd ammendment. So you arent quite getting the reaction you deserve, which is a sensible chuckle. Take your ass to >>/k/ my dude.

good advice

You don't need an ak-47. Guns should be legal for two reasons 1. To hunt because it creates food 2. To protect yourself from rape,robbery and theft.

Hello made up statistics.

we sawn off now

How much money in ammo is that?

History has also shown that book and power have created totalitarian governments

I hate the way the word liberal gets used to describe anti gun folks. I'm liberal by 90% of the definition but I own and love guns and support the 2nd.

But he has one, and you can't do shit about it.

Cops shoulda shot you. Nothing of value would be lost.

We can stop selling future ones to other people and let people like him die out.

> implying shooting isn't a valid hobby when you have an amendment that allows gun ownership

in many states you can hunt with AR15s and AK47s and they are also the best home defense guns there are. compact and lightweight and low recoil so easy to keep on target and the parts and ammo are readily available in case there is ever a WW3. since they have low recoil and are light they are great for women to shoot and they are great for kids to shoot. also very easy to operate and learn on. there is almost zero downside to haveing an AR15 or an AK47 as a primary home defense gun. way better than a shotgun. also has many rounds in case you miss than you have lots more to still shoot and put on target. its a very small low caliber so you can carry lots of ammo and small rounds means low recoil so it doenst hurt women and kids to shoot. pretty much zero doen side to these guns. I prefer My AK47 over my AR15 which is a whole other arguement

Where nigga. I'm from pa.

irrelevant

>that biased ass info
>those biased ass sources
Most of it is fair enough buuuut no, an AR-15s service life will not even compare to an AK47s based on the AKs simplicity alone.

probably like %60 or so. i pay around $25 for 100 rounds of AK47 and $18 for 50 rounds of 40 cal for my glock. the 357 ammo is expensive though. like $35 for 50. but i shot like $60 in ammo. i dont shoot my AR15 too much because its expensive.its $42 for 100 rounds at walmart

use the ak for HD you fucking retard

kys

You didn't give a single reason for why it should be legal beyond it makes killing faster and easier. You don't need high powered rifles or pistols that can take out dozens of animals or people in seconds to feed or protect your family.

You first.

Could you recommend some good ones? Besides being a retarded faggot, that is.

Nice shoop.

Australia is safe as fuck. Average 3 min response time for police from phone to doorstep. Home invasions are likely misrepresented. We drink more booze than your average murrkan so most "home invasions" are just cunta who end up at the wrong house cos they're too bloody passed to know any better.

the cops seemed to like me. they even checked out my AK47 and were surprised how nice the wood was especially because it was only $550. the one cop said he might order one. its an NPAP which is century arms and american made and lifetime warranty. the cops were cool. they like the 2nd amendment. plus a couple of them also recognized me from the volunteer work i do. i work at the food bank and do community fundraisers for the local pool and also a program we do to honor veterans. so i think they liked me because of that too

Not an argument.

Does your state have any sodomy laws on the books?

don't need a reason, I have one because I want one, just for the fucking keks and nobody can take that away cause this is america.

if you don't like it move to europe.

As I said, we can change the laws to where it's just illegal to sell them. We wouldn't have to touch a hair on your head.

Lulz. In Texas the faggots would have had guns and joined you shooting.

its low powered for 1. AR15s and AK47 are pretty small bullets. way smaller than every single hunting rifle. and they should be legal because of how great they ae for home pretection. compact and easy to use and dependable. i also believe that sometimes in the next 500 years there will be a WW3 and american citizens should be allowed to be armed in case ww3 spills over onto american soil. but for women and kids to use as home protection its great. easy to use and and low recoil so they dont have to be scared of a hard kick because the bullet is so small. they can be modified with so many add ons to make them perfect for any particular user.

good luck with that ya fucking commie pinko scum

i posted that and to be fair those stats are for the 5 years following the gun bans. after 5 years those stats all dropped. the only stat that went way up and stayed up was Rape. rape in Australia is pretty high and women arent allowed to protect themselves which is fucked.

I doubt your "we" is gonna be able to change shit. your empty threats are amusing, though.

Can they kill a dozen people in under a few seconds? They also make excellent tools for extermining lots of American citizens. A pistol that can only take six shots isn't going to get a massive kill count yet can still be used for protection and an ability to get food.

Potential mass shooter right here

north of pittsburgh what about you

This is the kind of person that would fap to Red Dawn.
Fockin' 'ell.

I'm pretty sure your pic is my rifle (sig sauer 516 patrol basic)

yeah i bet

Did you stiff enough buzz words into that sentence?

By empty threats you mean what the majority of the American public wants? The denial is strong here.

Shit. Philly

You are going to be crybaby faggots when you get your tiny penis compensators taken away from you and put in permanent time out. Whaaaaaa! Whaaaa!

The guy asking where you live is just trying to figure out what house has valuable guns he can burgle while you're not there. And your faget neighbors sure aren't going to protect your property while you're gone

how fitting holy shit lost

>Majority of the American public
The delusion is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Ok, do it then. I'll wait here.

Just wait till Nov my dear user.

not in under a few seconds but people could easily make a fertilizer bomb that could kill hundreds or thousands in 1 second flat. and many states have limits to the mags for guns so they can only hold so many rounds but not in my state. doenst matter anyway. i can reload to a new mag in less than a second so its not really an issue. watch youtube videos of people shooting with 6 round mags and 30 round mags. the difference isnt big at all. and with how small the round it you should be able to carry extea rounds. i would much rather get shot with an AK47 or an AR15 than any hunting rifle. look at the texas shooter. he used an old as fuck SKS (not a semi aut AR style long gun) and look what he did.

It'd be far better if you go to a gun free place like Eurostan or something don't you think, since all these radical conservatives will not put up with your bullshit.

Don't know if bait or tumblr tard

God bless the right to own guns.

FACT: legal gun owners very rarely commit crimes with their weapons

FACT: you're far more likely to be murdered for no reason by a police officer than by a terrorist

Liberal solution: only let police have guns!

no body will rob me. i carry my snub nose 357 in my pocket in a pocket holster even when im at home and i have a 40 call glock 22 on my desk and my room mate also carries the same snub nose 357. and i have 2 pit bulls. my home would be a death sentence to try and rob

President Obama, how would you like to cut the murder rate by75%? Ban illegals, muslims and niggers.

Problem solved.

You would be haled as the radical president that made a country safe again.

nice b8

>FACT: you're far more likely to be murdered for no reason by a police officer than by a terrorist

FACT: you're far more likely to be murdered for no reason by a nigger than by a terrorist

FTFY

Everyone laugh at the person who has never left a city.

You do realize most of the US doesn't live in major cities. That majority is armed and you aren't. Let that sink in... You will lose the argument or your life for the argument, you fucktard.

Moron, I said burgle. If nobody's home and you foolishly told the internet you have two pit bulls, your guns can't defend themselves and the burglar might come prepared to kill your dogs.

not at all. im very cool headed. just like to be prepared. like i said i got robed at gunpoint once before and its not gonna happen again. i think women actually most benifit from guns though. nobody wants to rape me. also gays who get beat up and singled out for hate crimes should also carry and would highly benefit from carrying because they are regularly targets of hate crimes and beatings especially in big citys

Both are true. The nigger that killed you bought his gun illegally though, for cheaper than he could buy a legal gun.

>To to uniniated, it's difficult to separate the two
Are you fucking kidding me? Even my mother would be able to separate them and we're from Germany.
She hasn't seen a firearm up close in her entire life and still the two designs are so iconically Russian and American respectively.

thats just a general pic from the internet of my AR15. i have a CORE15 but with a few upgrades like the chrome lined barrel and a different furniture kit and better springs and trigger and i only use gen 3 Pmags. its a good american made AR15 with a lifetime warranty on every part of the gun. even if you bust it intentionally they will fix it. its great

You also can't buy fertilizer bombs so it's about controlling our legal market. You're never going to bubble wrap the world but the idea is to limit the amount of deaths in these types of interactions. Time and reloadability are of big concern. Texas shooter only killed a half dozen people...you'd need ten more of him to amount to the deaths of Orlando.

The radical conservatives can be out voted. I'm an American and not going anywhere.

It's just you being retarded. Other people's differing opinions isn't bait.

And then whine when the police use those guns to put down dangerous criminals.

i have an unregistered AR15 that has no serial number either that i built so the gov has no idea that i have it. and yes its 100% legal. look up 80% lowers if you dont believe me. you can build your own unregistered and un numbered gun and its fully legal. you just cant ever sell it or give it away and can only be passed ot to family through the owners death

What the living fuck are you going on about. Read the posts dipshit. I'm a gun advocate.

How the fuck did they come to those mumbers regarding service life?

Fact:

snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/

You got cool cops or got them on the good mood
Happened similar to me but with weed was smoking, neighbors in the front say it smells like weed !!!!!!!!!
got inside the house with my friend he left his car open said oh boy that is strong smell im gonna check out the car oh whiskey it is not even full, he said if you are gonna smoke weed smoke it inside were you`re are right now.
was like thank you officer he said I don`t wanna come back.
pretty cool

people are always home at my house. it would be hard to do because the family business is right next to my house people are always here

Responded to the wrong post. My apologies.

The cop killer used a Russian RPK never fired one before but they seem alright.