Why are New Worlders so obsessed with race?

>Muh miscegenation

>muh racial heritage

>muh white genocide

not even native to the land...

probably has identity issues kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAYC-Sg66L0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
youtube.com/watch?v=jPZEJHJPwIw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37283869
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first thing surprised me after I started visiting Sup Forums was how race-conscious they were.

Overcompensation for lack of connection to cultural heritage. It affects whites, blacks and spics in the same way, and they all respond by throwing a fit

same here. racial discussion isn't a thing here.

This, plus in the US everyone likes to think they're middle class, so they lack any real class identity.

It's easy to say that when you live in a homogeneous society.

Same.

This tbqh.

But we are not.

This race obsession sounds like a total foreigner thing to me. No one whom you've just met would ever ask or start making conversations on this topic here.

I can go months irl without mentioning race once. It's just a Sup Forums thing. Whenever I see someone who is really really proud of their country or race I just assume it's because they have done nothing of their own to be proud of. Very neckbeardy imo

Why are Japanese so obsessed with Korea?

They are the Jews of Japan

Because race is an actual issue there, unlike in japan. If Japan was suddenly filled with loads of other races it would be on your mind as well.

T B H they were traumatized by the caste system they had for centuries.

I dont think race was an issue there until White people arrived

kek

So really cool guys that invited you to their bar mitzvah back in grade school? I need Koreans in my life.

It wasn't an issue when spaniards and portuguese arrived? Fucking dutch.

Only Americans really care about this shit, to the point of madness. No one gives a fuck here, most but maybe the rare muh heritage fags wouldn't identify themselves as a race, interracial isn't even a word used here. "My grandfather was Portuguese/Italian/German is just some cool thing you happen to mention if the conversation ever gets to that point, we're Brazilians/state we're born in above everything else

:
youtube.com/watch?v=tAYC-Sg66L0

Neither was civilization

>Japan wasn't civilised
>Europeans were humanitarians who brought civilisation to the entire globe
Jump off a bridge

I bet you think entrepreneurs create companies because they want to employ people too

But Australia actively had a white Australia policy. Have the Australian government even apologised for the "Lost" (I.e. stolen) Generation yet?

>le we cilvilized them
Civilisation differs each culture has its own civilisation pace yeah the native americans werent that developped but they were living the way that suited them if the white civilsation and message was superior , the red indians would be happy now but they arent they are actually very suicidal , addicted to drinking and drugs ..

Yeah I also noticed that
The only group of people trying to me a "WE WHITE PEPO" are Anglo-cucks

Esto

Pretty easy for you to say, Mr. 99% homogenous country

Yes you could say that but from a standpoint of me talking to you hundreds of miles away this has became the norm countries that were to never be touched by westernisation would from you and i's perspective "uncivilised" I have no doubt you would gawk at the tribes in PPNG that have wars with rocks and spears yet to even develop the Bow while 3000 years ago people were waging wars in the thousands with bows horses and marching for miles managing to keep all these men fed and watered

WHY THE FUCK IS THE BAHAMAS IN SOUTH AMERICA

If you notice, most "white supremacist" forums are made up of americans (both north and south) as well as eastern europeans and the occasional turk

White supremacists are doing any harm. BLM on the other hand...

do you have BLM in norway?

Eurocentricism is a funny desease

That was British policy left over from the colonial days. In 1967 they asked, in a referendum, the actual Australian people if they wanted to give aboriginals constitutional rights and over 90% said yes. What people want and what politicians say people want are very often two different things, especially at a time when the anthem was still god save the queen.

Yes there was a formal apology in 2012 or so.

sry. I didn't have you in my mind when I wrote that.

They didn't need it. Come on, you're probably a neet yourself, don't you sometimes get sick of being in a big city and having to study and work for the rest of your life? Wouldn't you want to go on a vacation to a place you find comfy, like innawoods or just inside your house doing nothing all day every day for a while? Why is having a simple life doing simple things something bad at all?

I don't think so, but apparently Sweden has.

>Never met Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Indians, Chinese, Greeks nor Romans
>no draft animals to domesticate
>no easy traveling water body like the Mediterrenean
>developed zero and writting on their own
>more accurate astronomy than renaissance Europe
>more advanced hydroengineering (and sanitation)
>biggest structures in the world up to this day

after eur*pean "civilization":

>constantly failed attempts to drain the lake where the Aztec capital was built due to euros not knowing how to control the water level after they destroyed the system of dams and canals to siege the city
>zoos gone
>botanical gardens gone
>amaranth was banned because the natives related it to their pagan gods
>corn and tomato introduced in the old world until 19th century because euros thought it would make them sad
>insect diet displaced in favor of low assimilabe proteins of cattle, which surprisingly reduce the carrying capacity of the enviroment.
>writting, architecture, engeneering, art, philosophy, literature, medicine, music, political systems all gone because muh sacrifices

>implying indians are not immigrants from siberia

>"""""civilisation""""" that gets completely destroyed by a a dozen of Spaniards
rlly makes you think

Ok. Take about 10 million nigs and 20 million spics into Japan.

See how that works out for you.

>Only Americans really care about this shit, to the point of madness.
And strangely enough we have the only decent country on this side of the planet. Must just be a coincidence.

bubonic plague
chicken pox
cholera
common cold
diphtheria
influenza
leprosy
malaria
measles
scarlet fever
smallpox
typhoid
typhus
whooping cough
yellow fever
yaws

why were euros so disease ridden?

Memes aside, I don't really care about race that much. I'm actually getting sick and tired of all the race-baiting by the left and right.

there's no real concept of race in my country, we are all essentially the same in that regard.

This
"Civilization" just made natives unhealthy and decadent
And thanks to "civilization" those brown people you guys hate are learning European languages and moving into your countries.

I laugh when Sup Forums shout globalism one second then shout hurdur we wuz just spreading civilization the next.

>American """"""""immune""""""""" systems

Seems like being disease ridden was the better choice, considering that indigenous mesoamerican cultures don't exist anymore.

And as you are mexican and posting this retarded shit, I'm gonna assume you're a typical "EYAOOO WE WUZ AZTECS AND MAYANS AND SHIIET" -person.

Aztecs were nothing impressive m8 they were practically occupants themselevs. They took the old areas of some old tribe that preceded them. As what comes to their culture: Such civilization pantheon was adopted from the precedeer civ and almost all architecture and also. Only thing they brought was human sacrifice and subjugation. In that case it was a blessing that they got massacred by bubonic plague.

You are only "decent" at being number one at profitting billions on selling arms to the rest of the world, and torning apart the middle east for oil interests while prompting a huge migrant crisis.

Must be a coincidence that most school shooters are white Americans.

I mean if the Euros didn't do it the chinese, arabs, persians, turks or japanese probably would have done it. The New World would have been susceptible to old world domination regardless. It's just instead of catholic, mexicans might be muslim,shinto, hindu or some shiiiet

>two things that have nothing to do with each other have something to do with each other
Also have you not heard of Canada you retard?

I can't consider myself Aztec nor Mayan, but I admire many things they did.

>They took the old areas of some old tribe that preceded them.
neither Romans then, they took the old areas of some olf Greek tribe that preceded them

also
>Aztecs were nothing impressive m8

>They agreed to work at it viribus et posse, and began at once to divide the task between them, and I must say that they worked so hard, and with such good will, that in less than four days they constructed a fine bridge, over which the whole of the men and horses passed. So solidly built it was, that I have no doubt it will stand for upwards of ten years without breaking —unless it is burnt down — being formed by upwards of one thousand beams, the smallest of which was as thick round as a man's body, and measured nine or ten fathoms in length, without counting a great quantity of lighter timber that was used as planks. And I can assure your Majesty that I do not believe there is a man in existence capable of explaining in a satisfactory manner the dexterity which these lords of Tenochtitlan, and the Indians under them, displayed in constructing the said bridge: I can only say that it is the most wonderful thing that ever was seen.
- Cortes to Charles V about his expedition to present-day Honduras

Did they ever achieve anything above stone age tier?

such as?

>muh engineering

that's literally all they had, and it was mediocre at best.

There is this extremely wierd concept called metal working
I don't know if you have ever heard of it

No. Metallurgy, with the exception of goldsmithing, was brought by Europeans.

It happens anywhere with the segregationist histories of white settlement in nonwhite areas. Look at South Africa, and former Rhodesia.

If you had an immense racial social divide from colonialism/slavery your country would be the same.

>muh engineering that's literally all they had, and it was mediocre at best.
yet euros couldn't come up with something at least equal when they faced the same problems

see

Outside the Brazilian, everyone looking down on the phenomenon are from homogenous countries.

You're not inherently morally superior, you just have a better past.

So they actually got into the bronze age? So they lacked only 4000-5000 years behind the old world
Nice

They had just started bronze as the Europeans came, but never implemented it on a mass scale. For all intents and purposes, it was unknown. Aztec soldiers still use volcanic glass and copper (which does not require metallurgy to manipulate) to fight when the Europeans came. The main reason the Spanish were so successful was because they brought steel to a stone fight.

The far east boasts civilization comparable to the west.

*lagged

>Argentina
>homogenous

kek

Aztec civilization is as old as Oxford university

What's the Casta system?

what the fuck are you even talking about

Mexicans are easily triggered

why are chinks and niggers so stupid?
Are you doing it on purpose just to be annoying?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
>A casta (Spanish: [ˈkasta], Portuguese: [ˈkastɐ, ˈkaʃtɐ]) was a hierarchical system of race classification created by Spanish elites (españoles) in Hispanic America during the eighteenth century. The sistema de castas or the sociedad de castas was used in 17th and 18th centuries in Spanish America and Spanish Philippines to describe as a whole and socially rank the mixed-race people who were born during the post-Conquest period. The process of mixing ancestries in the union of people of different races was known as mestizaje. A parallel system of categorization based on the degree of acculturation to Hispanic culture, which distinguished between gente de razón (Hispanics, literally, "people of reason") and gente sin razón (non-acculturated natives), concurrently existed and supported the idea of the racial classification system.

>and copper (which does not require metallurgy to manipulate)
spaniards wrote it in old spanish as copper but the modern metallurgical studies classify them as bronze alloys

didn't know euros had universities since 6th century, nice

can you read?
see >>Never met Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Indians, Chinese

Mesopotamia was fully into the Iron Age by 900 BC. Although Egypt produced iron artifacts, bronze remained dominant until its conquest by Assyria in 663 BC. The Iron Age began in Central Europe about 500 BC, and in India and China between 1200 and 500 BC.

>the casta system applies to argentina
I know what it is m8, I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about

It's Amerifat cancer

Race-obsessed SJWs are only the most recent iteration of a long-standing obsession with race

Also the cancer is spreading to European teenagers and students, like everything else to come out of Clapistan. Absolutely ridiculous that Black Lives Matter now has a large presence in Britain, as if shooting black people is somehow a huge fucking problem over here

Argentina is Hispanic America though. Is the Wikipedia article wrong?
I assume you know more about your country's history than I do.

Aztec empire began in 14th century.

Its more of an American thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=jPZEJHJPwIw

Sweet God, BLM is outside of America? In Europe?

Yeah they shut down an airport in London recently

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37283869

>I assume you know more about your country's history than I do.
yes, that's my point.
our indians were killed, it happened here, in uruguay, panama and iirc also in costa rica.

and our population comes from a european migration wave from the early 1900's.
at some point there were more italians living here than there were argentineans, and by that time the casta system was long gone and it never even applied to argentina to begin with.

so please explain, what the fuck are you even talking about?

>14th century
15th century, and so did the Spanish Empire

I'm not a NEET first off
Secondly going on holiday and having to hunt and gather for survival are not the same lol life expectancy was very short and I do not deny that I would die in a mater of days in that kind of environment so I suppose you could argue I lost something in the trade off but you forget something really important (unless you are a furry)
WE ARE HUMANS we aren't meant to kill with our bare hands we are supposed to use tools!
We can't digest raw meat we are supposed to cook!
We are extremely sensitive to cold environment without the proper clothing
We require a social environment to sustain a healthy mind (society comes to mind)
Too many people forget we are made for this environment and not for the "Le cool grizzled hunter man who can talk to bears)

it's literally just me, normie mexicans don't care and the ones here are into cucking

So you did have the Casta system, a race-focused hierarchical system in your society, it's just gone?

Maybe we aren't on the same page here, but this still feeds into the narrative that heterogeneous countries born from colonialism have had racial stratification.

Where am I wrong?

>why were euros so disease ridden?

Living with livestock.

Oxford was established in the 11th century, so that's even worse.

The Casta system was only in Mexico

>Oxford predates Spanish civilization for 4 centuries
mind=blown

The article says Hispanic America, all Spanish holdings in the Americas, not just Mexico.

>poolsnf
>white
>civilized
top kek also civilization came from the middle east dumbass.

It's here too

The old world had the benefit of inheriting the progress of other civilizations.

Honestly, if I were in any position to apologize on behalf of my country, I would.

Nobody needs this shit, let alone non-Americans.

In Brazil only carcamanos in São Paulo are obsessed about race. It comes from being overshadowed by Rio de Janeiro, which has a massive black population.

It all depends on how you're counting really, going by the foundation of Tenochtitlan the date would be 1325, while the empire proper, as established by the triple alliance of the Mexicah, Alcolhua and the Tepanec from Tlacopan, would date to 1428.

Having said that the Aztec civilization proper, that is Nahua dominance of central Mexico by people who shared in the same ethno-cultural complex, is much older, the Tepanec, originally Otomi speaking Chichimeca settled in between the 8th and 9th century in Anahuac where they mingled with a people who shared in Teotihuacan's civilization and whose particular origins can be traced to the 6th century. Nahuatl became a lingua franca for the region in the 11th century, at which time the Tepanec headed a first Nahua empire, through a triple alliance as well, their capital was Azcapotzalco, it is against these people that the Mexicah revolted against.

Nahuas saw their culture/civilization begining with it's foundation by semi-mythical king Xolotl's entry into Anahuac and the founding of Tenayuca. Bear in mind they all followed in the same pattern of northern conquerors entering into Anahuac and while many of these were Otomi Chichimeca, and not properly Aztecs (people originating in mythical Aztlan) Nahuatl suplanting Otomi as a language prior to Mexicah ascendancy does indicate Uto-Aztec peoples were paramount in the building of this civilization.

The short version, a previous grand civilization, Teotihuacan, existed in central Mexico and after its decline northern conquerors created Aztec civilization at around the turn of the first millenia.

>Whilst at London City Airport a small elite is able to fly, in 2016 alone 3,176 migrants are known to have died or gone missing in the Mediterranean.
>"Black people are the first to die, not the first to fly, in this racist climate crisis.
>"In Britain, 28% of black people are more likely to be exposed to air pollution... being in closest proximity to the industries causing climate change.
Holy shit.

>Cor blimey, Nigel! Those yanks sure came up with a catchy slogan to protest under!
>Quick Rupert, come up with some shit we could claim is loosely connected to it!

they managed that under total isolation, which is a an impressive feat. Comparing it to any Silk Road civilization, with thousand of years worth of technology exchange, is simply unfair.

It actually was, native Americans hated other tribes, and especially hated when they mixed

They appeared in court recently. Unsurprisingly, all were white people with a saviour complex.