Can we talk about the film industry not even hiding it anymore? Why are there so many blacks everywhere...

Can we talk about the film industry not even hiding it anymore? Why are there so many blacks everywhere? Not a nazi or racist (I'm Mediterranean/Italian myself) but isn't this supposed to be an European medieval fantasy setting? Why would there be so many blacks? There aren't air corridors, trains or big passenger ships everywhere and they have their own place and culture. I know enough about history to know there weren't blacks everywhere black then.

I literally dropped the movie 10 minutes in. Not racist or anything but I just HATE it when things seem forced and unnatural, I hate it when it's obvious there is some shifty shit going on.

Can we talk about why they are always doing this? Will they ever stop with it? It's kinda annoying at this point and not helping anyone. It doesn't make people more tolerant, if anything it makes people more racist. Many people will get annoyed like me but get angry at the wrong people (the blacks in the movies instead of the producers). Is this maybe what they want? Are you getting it all wrong? Do they not want to make us more tolerant but actually more intolerant?

Made the same thread on Sup Forums but they bullied me out and called ma Trump supporting racist for some reason and I think the thread got deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2381991/
creativeaccess.org.uk/about-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you posted this yesterday and no one cared then, why would they care now.

stick to baneposting.

Is it British? The brits are obnoxious.

Rewriting history teaches people to be stupid.

There is nothing wrong with it.

Its not exactly a historical setting now is it?

>fantasy

This
>their major news network is literally named BBC

I wish there was a site like that one that tells you how many jews are involved in a movie but with brits instead
that way i can at least know ahead of time if I'll need subtitles or not

Is it a British movie?

Yes I agree that including black people (or any race) just to be correct is just stupid.

If I were a historian I might even be offended.

Shut up you trump supporting racist

It's a European story. You would not say the same if there were a show about an African legend being a Scandinavian.

Black people steal everything
Including history

Well I'm sorry to hear that

Well yeah of course it's going to stop.

Eventually they'll see nobody is watching this garbage, and will stop pandering to a minority audience.

Nope sorry. I have more complaints about the rape of European folklore by adding some misguided feminist superhero bullshit into it, than a random black guy in the film.

As it was posted yesterday. That the Ice Queen is kidnapping kids.

What movie?

Nothing made in Britain is worth watching anyway.

>Not a nazi or racist (I'm Mediterranean/Italian myself)
Nah, you're still a racist buddy.

How to tell if you are racist in one easy step.
>Go to mirror
>Skin white?
>If yes, then racist

sounds like he's an awakening race realist.

It happens to normal people by 25-30. They seldom admit it to themselves though.

Im white and non-SJW and I have no problem with some random "dindu" (as pol calls them, "but not racist though") being in some shitty film.

>implying that's a bad thing

what is this?

He doesn't want to say, because knowing the source would poke holes in his bait. He'd rather just see people ignorantly comment on the topic, and get emotional.

>breibart
>posting a screenshot from an iPhone

Holy shit Sup Forums fags are the cancer

Its from the new Huntsman film.

imdb.com/title/tt2381991/

Sup Forums is literally always right

Look for yourself fuccboi

And why do you care about what phone someone uses. Pretty autistic senpai

Why don't black people have chins?

>calling someone autistic on Sup Forums

Yeah, you aren't just Sup Forums you're a Sup Forumsfag and a redditor.

Every black person in Op's pic is a slave.

Europeans knew about black people since roman times.

he's right though. don't like having your inane autism pointed out?

They do. Their mouths stick out even further though. It's kind of an optical trick.

>mom is watching that once upon a time show with all the disney characters
>walk by and see some young black dude on the screen
>the fuck's that supposed to be
>it's merlin
>lancelot's black too apparently
i find it distracting when there's black people in modern day london in like doctor who and shit, but in old times camelot england, what the fuck are any black people doing here

Seriously, if you love blacks so much and want to give them an opportunity in hollywood, make a movie about black history. Nobody knows shit about it, including blacks. The only reason some literally believe they have build the pyramids is because there is like zero pop culture about ancient africa.

How do you explain to british black kid that there weren't any blacks around that area up until 100 years ago and like 99% of it's history almost purely white? They are told they are brits, they consider themselves brits. It's hard for them because they have no history of their own.

BBC has been fully cucked for a while now. The BAFTAs this year were all about diversity. Every single presented dropped the word "diversity", and almost every single presenter was black or minority ethnic.

www.voice-online.co.uk/article/black-stars-take-home-top-awards-most-diverse-tv-baftas

It got so ludicrous that even the guy who plays the racist Indian stereotype from Teh Big Bong Theory mocked them for it.

>Wahhhh black people in muh fantasy schlock

At least it wasn't a historical piece, at least they're dumping their minority quotas in insignificant roles in shitty films.

>How do you explain to british black kid that there weren't any blacks around that area up until 100 years ago and like 99% of it's history almost purely white?

By telling them the truth? They were immigrants at some point.

It´s a "Sup Forums wont stay on its damn containment board" episode

>if anything it makes people more racist
>damn look at those black people in that movie, wtf I hate black people now
This isn't how a regular person thinks.

Why do you care? If you had a life you wouldn't give a fuck, it's only because you're a bitter billy-no-mates that you're whining about the world

Name of the movie so I can avoid it?

Reverse image search gives me nothing

Normies on Sup Forums? More likely than you think.

Haha i love euros and whites tears can you even compete haha

All these redditors.

Go back to Sup Forums. Don't come back.

>caring about nigger blatant muh diversity bullshit in European medieval settings makes you Sup Forums

Off yourself ribbit cuck

>unironically defending a minimum % melanin quota for the cast, no matter how chronologically inaccurate or blatantly forced it may be, because muh raysissm

>arguing with tumblrites

Sup Forums boogeyman strikes again

I'll stop believing it's liberal propaganda when they cast a white to play a black man part.

>it's a "the director was gonna get fired unless he chose the crippled vietnamese actress to play the part of Henry VIII" episode

you first Sup Forumsmblr

>the movie about north europeans HAS TO HAVE blacks
fuck off it's like putting fucking aligators in the setting

WE USED TO BE KINGS, AND STILL ARE

>unironically blaming a giants jewish conspiracy for the overrepresentation of melanin rich people in Hollywood

>>>/pol

Dont come back.

What is it like to live in fear of a small subset of a Cantonese interpretive dancing message board?

WHITE SHAFT

Steve Buscemi would play a good George Washington Carver.

And Keanu Reeves would make a great African warlord imho senpai

What a waste of quads.

>he thinks hes special talking about semitic world control on a laotian basket weaving image board

>Americans too stupid to understand people talking in a language they speak
kek

Who said anything about Jews? Are you projecting?

kek i fucking love pinepple on my pizza

Did you remember to pick up your wife's son from diversity and tolerance camp today?

Kill yourself

Its funny when it comes to movies/tv shows/video games like this set during older time periods the people making it will always go on about how authentic they tried to make it when it comes to dialogues, setting, atmosphere, weapons, armor, clothes, etc. You name it, they tried to be as authentic and historically accurate as possible. When someone asks something like "why are there so many blacks everywhere" those same people will go ''god you fucking bigoted racist its just a tv show/video game/movie get over yourself :^)" That one video game Kingdom come deliverance thats coming out this year is one exception. They are being authentic in every way possible to medieval Europe, including the race. What happens? They get articles written about how it lacks diversity and the studio founder has to come out and defend it saying there were not really blacks in the area back then and they are being realistic in EVERY aspect, which in turn gets people calling him a racist and attempting to get him fired from his own studio kek.

Haha we know you love cum ;^)

>paying attention to vocal minority clickbaiting articles

>getting triggered about it and talking about it and giving them attention
how dumb are you people

> I just HATE it when things seem forced and unnatural

I think the point is to keep doing it so that it doesn't seem unnatural.

>he uses lagdroid povertyphone: no updates edition

Don't even joke about it user. Sophie Okonedo is playing Margaret of Anjou, a French princess, in The Hollow Crown.

It's bizarre how no reviews even mention it, it's like the elephant in the room. Totally killed my immersion.

Things like these, how is this not racist? White people are people too. It's just not right at all. Like it's obvious they think they're trying to do a good thing, but they're hurting individual whites who never enslaved anyone. That's the main thing that's bad about racism, prejudice against innocents.

>ugly sheboon
>French princess

On the topic of slavery

Creative Access is just an agency that helps minorities put their names down for internships. If you want any of those internships, you can just apply directly and not go through a third-party.

creativeaccess.org.uk/about-us

What the fuck. Why is nobody mentioning this? I mean it's kinda absurd.

This is just the producers telling you they don't want you watching their content. it's not made for you. Forced diversity just tells you it's going to be shit so dont waste your time.

You mean this

Probably the same reason they don't mention that the slave trade was dependant on Africans enslaving other Africans and selling them to the Europeans

actual racists will look for any justification for their racism

why do they even pay attention? these reprobates thrive on replies.

>Jew

witnessed

What the actual fuck, is this real?

>White Roots
>White Shakazulu
>White Malcom X
>White Abraham Lincoln
>White Good Burger

What if we just started taking all their roles?
The thing is, their roles are shit and they want to be white people so bad they pretend to be them.

>make a thread about a film
>gets deleted due to some stupid reason

>make a thread that belongs in Sup Forums
>little Sup Forums emerges here

I left Sup Forums and the last thing I want to see on this board is the collective delusion and cucks following me here.

>only applications via creative access will be considered - please DO NOT contact companies directly

>88
>HH
>Heil Hitler

go kill yourself fucking cuck.

>unironically calls others "cuck"
>hates black people due to the illusion of BBC

Thats a bit ironic isnt it?

This is a shitty defense, do not use it. Just because they were enslaving each other doesn't mean whites had to buy them.

Don't feed the trolls.

>color blind casting is the norm in theater
>movie based on play decides to continue the tradition
>whine incessantly about it on an anonymous imageboard
Oh boofuckinghoo ya plebs

>people who see the world in a different light are:
>cucks
>trolls
>SJWs
>faggots
>dindus
>degenerates
>kikes

Just give it a rest.

ITT: Sup Forumstards samefagging

White people are replaced by other races.
White people get mad at this, get called racist.

Other races are replaced by whites.
People of the race replaced get mad at this, white people are now racist for replacing them.

Liberal gymnastics everyone.