The only x-men review that matters

>BTFO DC!

>he gave it an A-

Tell that to Zods snapped neck

>not even considered a top critic on RT

I'm sorry to hear that.

chrisstuckmann.com

is there anything more pathetic than a self-employed "film critic" who panders to a fanbase that is stupid enough to listen what he has to say?

>Chris Cuckmann
He gave both Deadpool and Civil War an A+.
Not that I think either of those movies are bad, but they were nowhere near masterpieces

>capeshit

Lets be honest, thats not a bad thing. The people that are on that rung have sucked so much dick to get where they are that their opinion on things should be brought to question every time.

AAAAANNNDDDD i was waiting for someone to say this, lucky for you you got dubs, bravo user!

Fucking these. The guy hearts capeshit so hardcore that he lets it blind him in how okay they can be.
Civil War, though not bad, is not on the same level as The Godfather.

OP here-was wondering if he ever gave any marvel film a bad review, to me he seems less a real reviewer more like a fanboy trying to win favour with a certain audience.

>tfw getting Stuckmann'd inside my boipussy

ffs does he give any capeshit a bad review?

>that pleb's on RT
At least he's learned. He doesn't want to be mocked like he was after BvS. The kinotherapy works.

Thats what i wanna know. Was more surprised he was even on RT.

Well I'm sorry to hear that

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>he actually enjoys movies
>2016

This.

If you're not on a diet comprised exclusively of flicks and nonexistent """genrekino""", I don't know what the fuck you're doing.

I can't believe he used to be my hero.

What a banal statement.

He doesn't say they are?

You do realise i am being sarcastic right? unless youa re talking about stuckmanns review.

A+ is his equivalent of a 10/10
not that any one uses a ten-point scale correctly but a 10/10 is a masterpiece

>but a 10/10 is a masterpiece

No, it isn't

Sorry, I meant your pic. The RT review quote.

Why aren't his BvS and Civil War reviews up on RT?

He gave both a positive review

Pretty much. A masterpiece transcends the scale.

I agree, RedLetterMedia are indeed trash

People don't grade capeshit on the same 10 point scale they use for movies like The Godfather you fucking sperg

>A masterpiece transcends the scale
blow it out your ass

>People don't grade capeshit on the same 10 point scale they use for movies like The Godfather you fucking sperg
yes, they do

but godfather is shit tho

kek yeah thats why i posted it-tells you fuck all about anything. tried sitting through one of his reviews and would have been bored to death if his serial killer camera stare didnt freeak me the fuck out.

>>People don't grade capeshit on the same 10 point scale they use for movies like The Godfather you fucking sperg
>"""people"""

Shush now, little embryo.

>embryo
you're using that meme incorrectly
let me guess, you like to say "cuck" as well?

No, "cuck" is garbage.

>tfw "cuck" gets published in "respectable" news outlets

Why?

TELL THAT TO MAGNETO'S CLIPPED FORESKIN

You're garbage

>Pretty much.

Nah. Especially because he points out problems even with the stuff he gives those kind of scores to. You're just a retard who thinks he thinks they are "perfect" movies.

What's this shit about Zod's snapped neck?

I only found out about this guy last week when l needed someone to spoon feed Enemy to me.

Die ciscum
I'm not saying this dude is using the scale correctly, or even knows what a masterpiece is.

X-Men is about a giant blue man who hates non-blue people beating up people who shoot lasers from their eyes, hands, and assholes. There is nothing deeply human about X-Men.

>films are only what they appear to be on the surface

>comic books are complex with deep ideas

>what is Watchmen

>not X-Men

I take it he gave BvS a bad review?

I don't get people saying that he is pandering to a certain audience when he is in that audience. They watch him because he thinks the same way they do.

>Hank McCoy / Beast: I want to be a Beast.

>Apocalypse: Then be a fucking Beast.

>Scott Summers / Cyclops: Oh shit I shoot red out of my eyes.

wtf is this shit?

But i would argue that means his reviews cant be trusted. I think by pander they mean he wouldnt dare say anything bad lest fanboys turn on him. You can be a fan of a franchise and think a certain movie/game of said franchise is shit.

Stuckmann's 3rd draft?

Yeah, I bet those 40 hours that DCucks spent trying to force him into a meme before giving up really broke him.

oh, it must be shit then
RIP

>deeply human story
>not even about humans
Haha what did he mean by this?

Hi chris!

Hi assblasted DCuck.

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

The X-Men movies are the only capeshit movies not for children.

Normies will never get into the comics. The X-Men are normie proof

That doesnt make sense chris likes DC

Dubs wasted on bait. terrible.

there is nothing interesting about anything marvel puts out
except for may be spidey 2

Do you know what an opinion is?

X-Men Apocalypse Stuckmann rewrite when?

Guys I just found out Chris Stuckmann lives in my home town... What do!?!

Also enjoy some racist Kitty

Silver surfer, galactus and other cosmic entities are interesting, but we will never see a movie about them

But children and normies love Wolverine and his bald proffesor.

literally who?

Leave a note in his mail that says "Tell that to Zod's snapped neck"

Some random reviewer who put all DC buttholes on fire.

>superhero movie
>deeply human story
LOVING EVERY LAUGH
O
V
I
N
G

E
V
E
R
Y

L
A
U
G
H

apparently not all DC buttholes, mine has been fine

Why would people be buttblasted? His script was pure kino. Haven't read something that brilliant since the TDKR novelization

See?
Here we have a mad as fuck DCuck.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

you're literally making shit up. is calm as fuck, yet your autism is screaming "mad as fuck"

Sup Forums used meme magic i.e. forcing it on Twitter for months and months and now it's entered the mainstream.

>Normies will never get into the comics. The X-Men are normie proof

only in the sense that any normie who gets into X-Men ceases to be a normie by definition.

>Sup Forums
You mean Sup Forums, it was Anthony Burch (a shitter involved in the games industy) being a literally cuck and Sup Forums exploded with it, calling EVERYONE a cuck to the point that the word lost its true meaning and is just an insult.

Marvel didn't even do that, 'twas Sony.

>REMINDER THAT IF YOU DIDN'T ENJOY DC YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE TRUE KINO

>a 10/10 is a masterpiece

No, that's not how ratings work.

DO you not know what a bribe is?

I imagine chris is only internet famous now bbecause of the zod snapped neck meme

>The X-Men movies are the only capeshit movies not for children.
maybe the first 2

He was well known before this, but making a massive retard of yourself tends to get around nowadays

I dont think he was well known with normies before this.