>have to work weekend
>gf plans to go to BLM protest
>get home early unannounced
>open door
>see her like this
Wat do?

suck his dick, what else?

Tell her this.

1. Cuckolding is a natural and relatively common phenomenon practiced throughout evolution. Much of this was stifled through social institutions and religions.

2. However the modern era is uncovering these institutions and moving back more to our nature of cuckolding.

3. Black men have higher testosterone levels on average. Much of this is due to slavery, but nevertheless african americans have higher testosterone and related features, such as increased muscle mass, lower body fat, deeper voice, increased aggression and of course a bigger penis.

4. White males on average make the most stable provider and father figure.

take advantage of the situation and suck that massive cock till he cums down my throat. i'd then eat her out and get revenge on both by getting her pregnant and forcing him to pay child support

yeah, help her out

Tell her it's okay because they're repressed by centuries of systemic, institutionalized racism.
They were literally sold like animals, beaten and whipped until they were broken, raped, abused, discriminated against, shot by corrupt police for absolutely no good reason, and shoved aside into ghettos.
Frankly, after all we've done to black people, they deserve to do whatever they want.
If we won't give them reparations for slavery.
We need to make things up to them some other way.

I'd shoot them both dead.

Evolutionists trying to justify cuckoldry. Typical.

The thing that turns me on about black men is confidence.
I've never met a black man that wasn't confident.
This thread for example I can smell the insecurity through my monitor.
Me and my girlfriends strictly date black guys. Everything about them is better than any race.
They are tall, handsome, confident and in general nice to be around.
White guys on the other hand want to be women, self conscious about penis, shorter than the average black man and in general very insecure people just look at the people in this thread throwing around racism like it makes them cool.
I don't see myself dating anymore white guys, I've been disappointed to many times.
If your dick is smaller than 6 inches let me know before we take things further.
There's nothing more disappointing than getting to the point of having sex and he pulls down his pants to reveal a shriveled up cock.
Never again.

I'm personally a fan of "white boi". It perfectly encapsulates the uselessness of modern white male.
They don't deserve to be recognized for their shrunken genitals.
Not quite a male in any definition of the world, not quite women either.
They're weak, cucks, neets, depressed, pedos, and privileged all at the same time.
They spend all day complaining about shit and never act.
They're the shitty offspring of the great men who built the largest cities and societies.
They're perpetual little bois who spend all day playing video games, watching anime, and shit posting on image boards.
They have no problem living off their parents for the rest of their lives.
They have virtually no value. No wonder white women are slowly moving to other races.

Chances are if you're a white male on Sup Forums, you're a white boi.

someone actually is so insecure they felt the need to make this specifically for Sup Forums.
Someone actually spent time on this.
For Sup Forums.
A site full of bronies,footfetishists,furfags, and cuckfags.

ask for equal opportunity

even niggers hate niggers

at least we whites got rights

niggers are animals. if having lots of testosterone and a large penis, qualities usually 5% higher in blacks, were desirable, then why aren't horses desirable

Notice the good use of spelling, syntax, and grammar.
It's called societal equality.
When you start behaving in a progressive, clean, educated manner, you can break away from the stupidity that comes forth from shit cultures. Just talk right and keep your ass clean.

more of this please?