Where you smoking from Sup Forums I've got a strawberry blunt in Portland OR

Where you smoking from Sup Forums I've got a strawberry blunt in Portland OR

Not an Amerifag napkin is left over from 4th party

Smoking Red Dragon in Michigan

smoking OG kush and purple urkle in california

Smoking white widow in Rotterdam, The Netherlands

if your just smoking a swisher that's fucking gross

white widow is bomb

I'm curious, how do all of you prefer to smoke, or what's your favorite way to smoke?

>with a glass bowl or a pipe

>strawberry blunt
>blunt

are you fucking retarded

Damn, got any nice pictures or the Netherlands? I'm really high and would like to see the Netherlands

a nice glass bong is definitely my favourite

It's honestly nothing special, Atleast not to me.
Ill take some pics with my phone, ill be back in 10
Dont expect to much tho, im just sitting in my appartment

blunt>joint>pipe>bong

That's fine, I just like seeing different places

Bubba Kush - Australia.

I only use my vape now. Weed lasts forever with a vape.

I prefer rolling a nice joint every now and then. They make me kinda nostalgic, and I feel like I always get way higher with joints.

I wish I could afford a vape, they just seem so convenient. Do you ever do anything with the AVB?

I grind the AVB into powder, put it into gel caps and then swallow. You need to swallow about 3g worth to really feel anything.

I also clean out the vape with a dab tool. Put it in a container and then BAM. Free dabs too.

the dabs from the whip are always so fire

I have a little handheld one. The Crafty, Once you've vaped 2-4g you can pop that sucker open and the cooling unit is just filled with it.

It's 5am over here, so its starting to get light again.

Got some fresh cotton candy

my grandpa is visiting his home town in scotland right now and doing an academic conference in the area. after that he's going to finally visit the netherlands after spending his entire academic career focused on it.
Oh damn that looks great

That's pretty lovely, thank you

What was his career about?
Yeah its quite relaxing, the birds are finally starting to wake up, so its not as silent as it was a few hours ago. Too bad my camera is quite shitty and I have the photograph skills of a peanut...