She puts me in this position because she hates my friends

She puts me in this position because she hates my friends.
Dating for 3 months
What do

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger, people have been over this FOREVER.

PICK THE FRIENDS.

Pick your friends dumbass

Ask your friends not to be cunts to your girlfriend? She's probably right.

but what if friends are shitty?

dump her? no pussy is that good buddy. Unless shes changing your life and your friends are pieces of shit its not worth it

She better be pretty fucking amazing to not pick the friends

She's not gonna just stop at "friends" Next it will be family, then job, then where you live. It never ends, Just get out while you can

The fact that she even put you in this situation should make your decision pretty obvious.

"negativity" Yeah dump her stupid ass

Tell her to go eat a nigger dick. You pick your friends.

You're a fucking faggot if you dont pick your friends

Literally this

Bros before hoes OP

Pick friends.
Why?
You will probably break up with the chick sooner or later
And then what?
No gf no friends?
It's 90% of the time friends > gf

op listen to this

its done thanks Sup Forumsros

Friends come first, it's the bottom line

Then they're not your friends you fucking dumb retard.

How can people be this stupid?

Kill yourself so everyone wins

Good man, you'll be happier for it true bros only come around once maybe twice if your lucky

There's usually a reason people don't like other people. OP gf Is probably a controlling bitch, an the friends notice this.

You picked friends right?

Shes probably right. Pick your friends and make everyone happy in the long run

Dump that dumb bitch.

Good choice, Sup Forumsro, solid guy/10.

Post update?

>3 months
Are you retarded or just b8?

pics or it didn't happen

>implying anyone on here has a gf

>i'd never ask you to stop being friends with them
>except for right now lol

fuck this cunt OP

If you had picked her she would have lost all respect for you and your relationship would have been doomed regardless.

Friends are the only choice.

Honestly op, look at this way. Would you rather have some stupid whore of 3 months ruin your relationship with your friends that will most likely last longer, or keep the slut around to be dumped in 2 or 3 years if that.

OK REALLY? no one is going to tell him that in order to give advice we need to see TITS or GTFO?

Why does every fucking girl say negativity in life

Being this new

Where da nudes boss?

Screen shot to prove you did it OP

Seconded

TEXT HER THIS

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Give up friends for a "gf" of 3 months? 3 months isnt shit. Dump the whore idiot

3 months of dating and she's already trying to control you and make you ditch your friend? She's either jealous or wants you to make you dependent on her. Either way dump her.

Your friends will never be shittier than a girl that tries to isolate you socially. In another month she'll get you to stop going out, distance you from your family. You can kill yourself now if choosing is too hard, but you know what you have to do.

"If you send me a nude pic it could influence me to pick you. To be fair ill ask my friends to send me nudes too"

Dump that nasty cunt tell her shes worthless and laugh in her face, you'll find a new woman worthy of your time that doesnt try to control your life. Thats nothing but a shitty trap.

Dump her nudes
If not b8

Pics or it didn't happen.

only applies to Sup Forumsitches

will post it

Do it

bump

>dating 3 months
>wants you to leave your friends

you know what to do

Post something you niggerfaggot OP. Do a 7 decides or something, make this entertaining

well Squiddy, I'm waiting

trips and I post nudes

Here

Dude she is a bitch.

no, just post them because she was a fucking bitch to you

>pervert
That's when you know you did the right thing.

>start a small fire outside your house
>send her pic
>profit?

Just post them nigger

noice

GG Op

Rolling for trips

>Pick friends
>She'll come running back

Easy.

You're a real friend and a true bro, OP.

god speed and good luck

nice job man

Just post them ya knob jockey

for once OP was not a faggot... yet.

post em

rolling for trips but good job OP, if she wasn't selfish she wouldn't have put you in this situation

thanks Sup Forumsros

This OP. She'll isolate you, and eventually will probably fuck someone else. Meanwhile you'll end up back at square one, while she moves on with her friends - speaking of which, tell her she cant hang out with hers if you cant hang out with yours.

Only fair,. see how she responds.. She'll hate it! :P

dump, shes obviously a fag

Just post them

Bro your friends don't have a pussy, fuck her fucking hard and dump th bitch shit you already invested 3 months get ur moneys worth

trips u say?

Check em

>3 months

better have a fucking good reason to even consider dropping your frinds

It sounds like my ex Op, just pick your friends she will cheat on you anyway

Now I want to know what sick stuff you were into that she immediately called you a pervert....

>I don't like your friends, but I deal with them because I like you and don't want to isolate you from your social support group. I'm sorry you feel that way, but some one who wants me to abandon my friends is toxic. I'm erasing your contact. Please do not respond.

ggwp

Op did the right thing,What a fucking bitch.

>Instabitch switched on

you made the right choice

>inb4 2 hrs. later she texts back all sad talking about how she forgives you and you can get back together and its alright

don't take her back.

555 get coming soon?

If dubs post a body pic if trips post nudes.

Rolling

sick enough for me to enjoy Sup Forums
didnt actually spend a ton of money on her like a beta fuck so thats a pro at least
yes

This

Cha-Cha-Cha-Check 'em

How is this even a thread? Pick your friends instead of this selfish spoiled whore wtf OP jeez it's so fucking summer in here.

Trips baby trips

Lets see em

roll for trips

He already picked his friends read thread

Tell her to kill herself

Let's see them nudes

bros before hoes she does this shell cuck you

Oh baby a triple

Come on trips

rollerino