Welp... Its 1:57 Am and i gotta 250 word essay due tomorrow for summerschool. How fucked am i?...

Welp... Its 1:57 Am and i gotta 250 word essay due tomorrow for summerschool. How fucked am i?? And if any of u guys can help, the essay is about WW2. (World war 2) Thanks guys!
>inb4 249 words
>inb4 essay on WW1.

Write a 2500 word essay on the Islamic state

Dude, 250 words is like 2 paragraphs, it should only take about 10 minutes.

Are you fucking joking? 250 words? That's about 2 paragraphs. Are you telling me your dumbass cannot compose some kind of rational thought about one of the most world changing periods in the last 200 years?
Hang yourself you stupid bastard and do us all the favor of not breeding first.

>tomorrow for summerschool

tomorrow is sunday

Amerifag detected hes obviously from Australia you dumb fat fuck.

Thats less than a page you stupid fuck

Write about Hitler's rise to power. It's neat shit and should get you an A+.

That's almost 50 words right there dumbass. 250 is maybe 2-3 solid paragraphs. You're tasked with a glorified summary. Find a legit book to cite your scource from and learn how paraphrase like a mothafucker. Get

>hes obviously from Australia
it's not 1:57 am in Australia right now, so obviously not

Bruh if u ever disrespec t me agin there'll be fuckin hell to pay niga... I dont see you fake ass working you ass of day and night bitch asd punk so u can shut the SHUT fuck up. I got a fuckin job at a restaurant as a water on top of the histle at skool so next time you bitch ass dare fukin look st me white boy watch out FUcK you.

ask Sup Forums

if its 1 am, then its sunday and "tomorrow"would be monday, fucking tard

250 words isn't shit. You could BS 500 words without even realizing it.

If you can't write 250 words, you might as well quit school now.

>250 word essay
>summerschool

Are you that fucking retarded? It's 250 words you dumb kike.

You
Are
A
Giant
Fucking
Asshole tongue bathing
Faggot

That's half a youtube comment you fucking idiot

How do retards like OP get into college in the first place?

then I guess he has ALL FUCKING DAY to come up with his essay. so not really a big deal then and he's not all that fucked at all.
/bait thread

Just repeat "Hitler did nothing wrong" over and over until you cover those 250 words.

I would make a threat but i not tryna get locked up

Maybe you should try to study more so your retarded ass isn't in summer school. Good luck with your imminent fast food career.

Just copy and paste everyting from wiki

>250 word essay
>summerschool

underage faggot detected
MODS
O D
D O
SDOM

I don't even know what this is supposed to be. Are you some kind of exchange student? Did you grow up milking bulls and thinking you were on a dairy diet? You might as well have typed this shit in wing dings. If you're the OP then boy have I got some news for you
>pic related