You might remember me from a couple weeks ago. I'm here to play a game. A game of riddles and ciphers...

You might remember me from a couple weeks ago. I'm here to play a game. A game of riddles and ciphers, spanning multiple websites. We begin with my next post.

Other urls found in this thread:

funnymansblogs.tumblr.com/
billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/5930275/rapper-speaker-knockerz-found-dead-at-19
ask-the-chan-family.tumblr.com/post/142714559434/treasure-hunt-continues
m.reddit.com/r/TheRiddleContinues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

urfs vq, co cp jkp? pkusy wr wchh ar pnsvrhcje pbnkqeb okir kd pbr osir wraocpro ykq shh gjkw sju hkvr dnki pbr lnrvckqo pcir kn kjro pbsp ykq wchh tkir pk gjkw sju hkvr jkw ykq nkkuylkko jrru pk erp kqp pbrnr sju dcju pbr dqjjyisjoahkeo.

I cant speak swedish

that's not swedish, it's a cipher.

bump

This is now a dufenshmirts thread

bump

fucking kill yourself op

defs vu, io it not? todsy we wihh ae trsvehinl throulh ooie od the osie weaoiteo you shh gnow snd hove droi the lreviouo tiie or oneo thst you wihh toie to gnow snd hove now you roodylooo need to let out there snd dind the dunnyisnoaholo.

Am I on the right track?

op, we all know that you're just some edgy 12 year old who thinks he's god because he mode a code online some people can't crack. don't you got some minecraft to play right now?

Plenty of people enjoy these. I had a thread reach bump limit last time.
You're on the right track, but the point isn't bruteforcing it. The key is in the image.

just because people like it doesn't mean you don't think your fucking Albert Einstein for making a code that about only 1 person tried to guess so far

The code is simple. If I thought I was Einstein, I wouldn't be on Sup Forums reading comments from people like you who aren't smart enough to solve it.

>be me
>just turned 12 three days ago
>just reviewed new minecraft mod for youtube channel
>hope my 3 subs liked it
>i heard all the cool kids are going on Sup Forums now
>let me go give it a try
>I'm gifted in my school, so I'm way smarter than anyone here
>Im going to post a code that everyone will try to decipher
>ha! these retards can solve it for shit!
>I'm so much smarter than they are! i created the clue and gave them no clue whatsoever, and i know it and they don't, I'm a fucking genius
>continue playing minecraft and watching anime in the background

>created the clue
you mean code?

>there are no mistakes
>saturdae

yes user, i meant code

>reward

what, you leaving and making a new thread?

>Candyasses

In this case, OP really is a faggot

WAYYYYY LATE
but bump

deja vu, is it not? today we will be traveling through some of the same websites you all know and love from the previous time or ones that you will come to know and love now you roodypoos need to get out there and find the funnymansblogs.

I might do this if there's a reward.

Started cracking the cipher, got this far...

"urfs vq, is it not?"

Like I said, I'm not just going to stay up all night doing this for kicks, but that's where I'm at so far.

funnymansblogs.tumblr.com/

Op should kill himself. THAT was the riddle?!

it was all to advertise himself on /b?!

already solved, see

no his picture is the next clue. I swear he's good for it I was in last one.

No. That's the next clue.

op if thats you, you made an autistic code to advertise yourself. Just get cancer and die a slow, painful, and horrible death

deja vu, is it not? today we will be traveling through some of the same websites you all know and love

That's literally the next clue. 'Spans multiple websites' means the clues are hidden all over. That's a throwaway tumblr made just for this.

why is the clip on the tumblr site for March 7, 2014?

date of the murder?

how did you figure that out

Saturdae is spelled wrong. it's a keyword cipher

The cipher is easy. The question is what is the key?

I don't want to input every fucking All My Children star to see which one makes a coherent code.

it was a keyword cipher, the answer was saturdae. see how it said there are no mistakes?

what newspaper is this

billboard.com/articles/columns/the-juice/5930275/rapper-speaker-knockerz-found-dead-at-19

the worst kind of cipher

no hes not.
Everything leads back to his .onion page and a IRC chat where he bassiclly says good job and leaves. He wants to say hes recruiting people. Still "owes" me btc. Ill load screen caps if this thread doesn't die

But what did you do to decipher it

It never ends good but its fun. last two had no .onion

keyword cipher solver online

linux command tr

speaker knockerz made a song about his father (which may be the family member in the article?)

bump

oh ok i get it now i just did it

OP you here?

Yes.

Holy shit, you guys are stupid. This is child's play and you're struggling.

"theriddlescontinfde"

Or, the riddles continue.

can we have a hint? the discord is dead and there's something wrong with the invites. we were expecting you at 10

how

I was busy at 10, didn't get to do it until 11.
But, 'theriddlescontinue' was right, from this guy

I'm the guy who solved it.

Anyway, I'm assuming that Erica Kane was the star that Speaker Knockerz wrote the song about. That's the key that was used in the cipher. The likelihood of getting a coherent message from something related is very low.

Thank you.

please explain how you got that.

bump

who is this "Sup Forums"

I used ericakane it didnt come out anything?

who is erica kane and speaker knockerz

Not to be a prick but this is child's play. I'm a code nerd who has made riddles and ciphers his hobby since childhood. I did this with pencil and paper - as I do most codes. Relying on online tools is very unreliable.

I'm just not sure how to do them yet..

ive never deciphered codes before

Then you didn't do it correctly.

Waste of trips. Your investigation skills are poor.

So what now, OP? It's been solved.

They're ciphers, or codes. The answers are always there.

theriddlescontinue is the next hint

bro all my children is a song by gucci mane who the hell is speaker knockerz

It has? Because theriddlescontinue hasn't. You aren't but a third done.

wait did you decrypt XYMTINDYIWTWPTSHNI?

the newspaper clipping was about speaker knockerz, a rapper who died on the date of the paper

i got that.

i thought it was like a painter or some shit since you said artist

Holy fuck guys, let me catch you up. So far I've solved almost everything. I can't do all the work. Sup Forums is supposed to have other smart people on it.

The first was a basic cipher. It led to a website that had a newspaper clipping on it.

The newspaper clipping detailed a murder, which led to a slightly more sophisticated Vigenère cipher, which utilizes a Caesar shift and a keycode. The keycode wasn't given, but you could deduce that it was Erica Kane. That was used to give us the input "theriddlecontinues"

We have no more information at this point, so the solution is apparently our next clue.

Again, not to be a prick, but if you guys are relying on internet tools that literally do all your thinking for you and you're stuck on this basic stuff, you're not going to be able to solve more complicated codes. They're gradually getting more difficult as the puzzle goes on.

Case in point, we can't just plug "theriddlecontinues" into google and get our answer. Someone help me think outside the box instead of expecting me to do all the goddamn work around here.

There better be a fucking prize, OP.

If you solve all this shit by yourself, you can have the only prize.
Yes, that does lead to your next clue. The same way as tumblr. Remember, multiple websites.

Okay. So once again, I seem to advance this puzzle (I think):

ask-the-chan-family.tumblr.com/post/142714559434/treasure-hunt-continues

wheres the next clue

I only didn't understand the cipher. I didn't think not Vigenere was another type of cipher. I'm helping now.

Fh63ozjoouyh7iuu.onion

m.reddit.com/r/TheRiddleContinues/

No idea what that is. Not it. It's not tumblr, but it's like how you found the tumblr.

I dont believe so due to old post.

>m.reddit.com/r/TheRiddleContinues/
THEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVERTHEENDISNEVER

For a large hint, I planned what I was going to do and did everything this afternoon over the span of roughly 5 hours. Nothing is old, and nothing is brand new. Also, fuck reddit. Don't waste your time there.

The Stanley Parable

are you actually OP?

Yes.

Proof? Like a (You) screencap or something?

Nevermind that then ^

So the reddit link isn't relevant? As in...

...this isn't a clue?

if it is its The Stanley Parable and thats a game

Not a clue, no. I can give a (You) in a second.

OP sent us to reddit in last threads.

Okay okay.