General Drug Thread

General Drug Thread

Need more tips for first time tripping with friend next week.
Gonna try out shrooms, here's what I know so far:

Get Xanax in case of bad trip, however it's on receipt, so how will I get those? Will the drug dealer have them?

Get orange juice incase of too trippy

Shrooms taste terrible

Just try and sit and talk with my buddy, I'm gonna learn a lot about myself, and have a whole new point of view on things. (told from a philosophy guy on here the other day)

Watch some trippy cartoons (links to music and music videos as well in this thread)

We should probably have another friend watching us while we trip for the first time, but that's not a posibility. How fucked are we if things go wrong? And what are the chances we will badtrip? As long as we have a happy mindset about it, it can't be that bad, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

go with the flow

will the drug dealer have them....kek

Did shrooms a few weeks ago. Scariest time of my life. Just make sure you have some good music and good friends who care about you. Try not to eat a lot before to help with the nausea.

Is it your buddies first time tripping too, if so prolly get someone also try eating the shrooms in a pbj or apple sauce.

Watch every single video by this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4

Listen to some Pink Floyd or King Crimson(if you aren't into rock some nice ambient techno is good too)

if you or you buddy has a hot tube take advantage of that especially at nigh(make sure someone is there)

Talk about really trippy shit etc. like uninsurable questions

Smoke weed or drink it makes it better.

Would you write down what you've experienced?

Alright thanks

Also, any recipies or things to mix the shrooms with to eat them

Hah fuck off, I don't know anything about drugs, that's why I'm asking you guys.. But I could only imagine the drug dealer having xanax, because I know drug dealers also have ADHD pills which are also prescription, amongst other pills

Can you describe why it was scary? What did you do, and what happened that made it scary?

Yeah it's his first time too, we won't be able to have other people watching us, the only 2 other guys we could trust with this, are out of town for some time, thanks for the channel, will go watch some vids now

It's very interesting to research things like this, and I like hearing about peoples experiences with shrooms.. Can't wait to try it

Also what else would you recommend besides shrooms, LSD?

Yeah, I think I will write about the whole experience on here, just so other people know whats coming for their first try

Also don't look in a mirror! first time I did shrooms I looked in a mirror and screamed cause I was so freaked out.

I'm also just in for my first Shroom trip in some weeks.

What I've read so far... Pay attention to your Set and Setting. Never Trip in a bad mod. Respect Shrooms, they can fuck you uo badly. Don't take to much for the first time. Let them lead you, and don't resist or panic. Setup some anchors beforehead in case of a bad trip (something with a high content of sugar (releases Serotonin and can get you back from the bad path) ...

Continuing

Don't do the lemon tek until you know how you react on shroomy. Start small... Get a feeling for Shrooms before doing high doses and something like the enchancig Lemon Tek

Hahaha could imagine, alright will keep that in mind

Ah thanks, yeah heard about the set and setting aswell.

I was thinking of doing it in my friends apartment, we are alone and no one will bother us.

However, I have heard that nature and such is amazing on shrooms, so there is a park just where my friend lives, is it "safe" to go outside on shrooms, or not?

I have never heard of Lemon Tek, what is that?

Continuing

Keep in mind, Shrooms can't hurt you and nobody died on Shrooms ever. Prepare skme tripoingtoys, good music, Trip in nature or just relax, meditate and close your eyes

The Lemon tek is a method of increasing the effect of Shrooms.

Take your Shrooms, Grind and soak them in Lemon juice for about 30 minutes (not longer), than drink it.

Ah okay, yeah won't do that at first trip

Have you read about anything to put them in, or make them as a tea, or is it best to just eat them raw?

Also how big of a dose should we get, and what's the price

unrelated to shrooms but i took 5 sudafed about 45 minutes ago anyone know anything about the timer on these things?

A lot of people recommend to make a tea or use them as a topping on a pizza. I think I will take them without anything, just want to experience the tast, too. Some like the tast, most hate it.

Do you want to Trip balls of just a light high?

I ate some a couple days ago, they grow where i live so it's cool.
It was my first time trying them, i didn't exactly trip balls, but visuals were cool, everything as if i had a purple filter on.
My tip is just go with the flow and remember it's a drug and it'll wear off, so don't be scared if anything is to happen. Also do it in a comfortable and safe place.

What would you recommend for a first experience? I would like to trip, not just too hard

Ah a topping on pizza was probably a good idea, but yeah I might also just eat them by itself

i like to wrap shrooms in fruit rollups

HOW DO I FIND DRUGS IN NEW CITY?!