Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Anybody have any idea on how I can make some extra cash. All my money is literally going to food, bills, and other important necessities. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

freelancer.com/
snopes.com/black-diamond-collection-disney/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can program, I hear there is some free license stuff you can do.

Well, I actually have been learning some Java, but nothing thats going to get me far right now.

Probably not. You could try to do some tutoring of a subject you know well. Post up a few adds to do some lawn work locally. Babysitting I suppose is also an option.

insurance fraud

sell crack

I know java well , where can I find these jobs?

Gay for pay pron. If you want to never work a day in your life do what you love most faggot.

To be honest, I don't really know, I'd recommend some google searches on the topic and some looking up reviews of sites. This might be one at a super quick glance

freelancer.com/

Do what I did and get into feederism. Got free housing from a chick and all I have to do is feed her and rub her fat belly. She loves it. She pays rent and I get to live in her house. Easy as pie, except if I had some she'd want it.

drive around apartment complexes look for stuff in parking lot being tossed by movers, collect and sell on craigslist, i know someone who does this

that site is shit.....upwork is better

But and sell stuff on eBay you know something about/ are interested in. Also can get stuff and restore and sell from garage/estate sales.

Like I said, super quick google search, but that's good to know for the future.

You know those old Disney movies you had as a kid? The ones with the black diamond on the corner and the walt disney signature in it? Lots of people are buying them because they're rare. Mostly collectors will shell out 1,000 up for a good condition one.

If you waylay the elderly and the young when others aren't looking they sometimes have cash on them.

Their bones and flesh can be used for tools and food, respectively

search up swagbucks, gifthulk, bing rewards, instagc, earnhoney, etc

invest in stocks n shit

how?

not true
snopes.com/black-diamond-collection-disney/

blog for 100 dollars. theres quite a few sites that will send you a check for every blog you write that gets accepted.

Pic related

This is a great idea

same fag

Fuck off and die cancer.

>freelancer.com/
Thanks guys, I checked out upwork and I'm already doing a job, it's a really cheap one(25 bucks) but better than nothing, love you guys

OP here, and this is fucking gold.

When you say dox link, do you mean an IP tracer?

Not the user you're replying to, but I think so. I don't know, where would you get one?

holy shit. wtf was the story on this?

OP here, (I asked the dox link question) an IP tracer can be inserted into an html page and hosted. When the victim clicks on it, it will receive his IP. You can use his IP to find out where he lives (most of the time).