Culture Pals /cp/ @realCulturePals

/cp/ General.... REAL THREAD.

Welcome to /cp/! Meet QTs around the world. Enjoy the dumps of koreaboo nudes, trolling slags, finding the cutest of QTs, meeting your QT of 2017!

***Sponsored by DJ Serb bringing you the latest in Serbian Entertainment***

www.interpals.net

Old thread: (Don't make gay ass threads like this pls) Mega:

mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg
brusselsjournal.com/node/66
youtube.com/watch?v=tAYC-Sg66L0
pictures.mrstiff.com/gallery/scandal-belguel-maroc_2931848?p=4
stats.pingdom.com/6uieukb6u6sj
youtube.com/watch?v=cNdB5-A9O7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for a good thread.

I haven't been on Interpals for a long time. Do the scripts work and is it still as easy to get weeb/koreaboo nudes?

Be happy together with your cuties

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg

all the anons here with Korean fakes get loads and loads of koreaboos nudes. So much that it's actually pathetic

You know, these threads were great and PACKED with anons right before the holidays... everyone needs to hurry up, finish sexing their QTs IRL and come back to us...

yeah i saw it before but forgot his name. luckily it was easy to find, to bad theres not more, most reports just articles eachother
brusselsjournal.com/node/66
>"These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!”
must feel good to be a belgian in morocco
altho i feel a bit bad about what happened to those whores but what can you do, some of them probably deserved it

>most reports just articles eachother
most articles just repeat eachother
fuck

can yellow people like me meet qts here? :3

if you like kpop, than maybe you can swing some Euros with yellow fever

but i don't have much interest in kpop :/
like i never understand 'the koeran wave' in Taiwan
is there still any hope?

Viet and flips crave the superior east asian body
and viet are qts, so...

I think I saw the original pics somewhere else. Would you want to see it?

just made my account
what do i do now?

post dick

bee yourself and send dickpics

Oh ...
ok

well i wouldnt mind to see them of course

Post a bunch of kpop videos on your profile regardless if you like it or not. It'll get you attention

youtube.com/watch?v=tAYC-Sg66L0

pictures.mrstiff.com/gallery/scandal-belguel-maroc_2931848?p=4

only this one looks half decent. Most of the other 80 girls are ugly. But he pretty much peed on most girls and degraded them

thanks, man

guys, casper isn't working for me. WTF? :/

seems to be having issues atm, should be back later.

It can happen

stats.pingdom.com/6uieukb6u6sj

how many femanons are in /cp/

Sucks man, this t*rk is thirsty af and ready to send nudes. But casper isn't working. FML man

everyone here is one bb

already got 3 qts snapchats in 1 hour
wtf i love this general now

What do you think of roaches? I just started messaging one that lives in Germany. Feel kind of bad about it Tbh because I feel terrible for the cucking of Germany..

Welcome

just use screen recorder then ?

Snapchat doesn't register screen recorders unlike screenshots

If you have time to set it up and are on android you could root your device and get snapprefs

Even lets you send fake snaps

It's my american chad. I guess every girl in the world kinda sees american guys like a god. I know it sounds like I am a cuck, but that is my experience man. Using this American chad, and putting seriously sexist messages on tinder about how "I want to put a collar on them and just feed them my semen". This guy still gets replies like "What a great idea", "And when can I taste yours :*"
Dude if you are a good looking american guy, you are set. But probably you are fat and ugly af.
how long are these outages man? Do they take forever? I have other 6 turkish girls messaging me all the time.

Casper lets you send fake snaps too, if it worked now. FUCK THIS

Usually not that long senpai, but apparently the developer is working on something so it's down

Jesus Christ.... that's crazy.. desu..

I'm not fat btw, I'm naturally skinny, and I do workout everyday too. as far as looks go, i'd say I'm average. But not ugly.

dont risk using casper, I got my acc locked 2 times, the second time for like 1 week

so rooting is better? like what this guy says?

depends, I've personally never had an issue with ti

but i don't use it much

snapprefs is better if you know what you're doing.
You need to root your phone, install exposed and then the snapprefs module

Alternatively you could install pre-rooted bluestacks client, install xposed on that and then snapprefs, a bit more complicated this way, but you can't ruin anything since it's all just an emulator

dont know, i dont know or even tried rooting my phone. I just use some screenrecorded from f droid to save snaps but I guess if you have to send fake snaps you need something

Really? i never though about it.

It doesn't, you can use any screen recorded you like

It's because of the difference of how they work, screenshots can be tracked, making a video can't.

if the system requests to screenshot an app, it knows.
If you're making a video it doesn't.

I used the one that you get with cyanogenmod/android 6 and never had any issue.

Yeah I really think casper will go down soon for good so this is the best option i see
thanks serbianbro

They went too fast during the holidays I need them to slow down so I can keep up

I know... :/

We need to advertise to get more people. What boards would be good targets?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Ok

There are so many nice people on this site...

Maybe you're just genuinely creepy.

Maybe you're just genuinely a fag

Sending "interesting profile" is exactly what chicks expect, if you want to take it one step further, you can find profile of women in your area, look up their addresses and show up there, to tell them "interesting profile". Not creepy and/or passive, definitely shows that you are able to carry a conversation.

only oldfags will remember

good times

omg erik is there too? wht the hell

I never thought erik would be here and he would ask for nudes, omg im so shocked, he was so good and nice ;( how can he be like this

You seem upset. Take it easy

Y is it so ded

anons are still with their QTs from the holidays

Because your cunt is blocked by everyone.

what the fuck Guys are evil. if she likes you why are you trying to share it with everyone you're a cuck basically

o

Because she's stupid and messaging his fake account

how is she stupid, people like you make it hard to trust others and have genuine connections with people. he's the idiot

She's stupid because these dumb whores do crazy shit, send nudes, fuck themselves on cam, debate divorce. For some guy on the internet without even confirming if he's real or not.

How stupid can you be to do that for someone when you never verified them on skype?

>how is she stupid
>trust others

You answer your own questions mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNdB5-A9O7g

survive!

my new qt says people that commit suicide are cowards, your opinion?

Tell that bitch she doesn't know what true despair is

Agreed.

My life was shit throughout most of it, but still would never even think it.

I'd understand it if you had cancer or some shit any you didn't want to die in a hospital bed

I disagree.

It depends on their reasoning. If it's because their life is shit, but it's something they could repair, then they are cowards.

But some people just genuinely don't want to live. Even rich people who have a family, money, everything. It's a state of mind

/nachito1

Why can't i get european qts?

Someone please tell me how to convert chatting on this website to actually meeting.

Have gotten to whatsapp with two qts, started a couple days ago

According to the bard, it's the other way round

>But that the dread of something after death,
>The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
>No traveller returns, puzzles the will
>And makes us rather bear those ills we have
>Than fly to others that we know not of?
>Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;

You never even thought about it?

Agreed that it is cowardly and selfish, but it never even crossed your mind? It might actually have something to do with having a shit life, it gives you perspective. I have had it very easy and fucking hate myself

be sincere, and dont hit on them
I also think the more time you invest the better the chances.

I went on a trip to hong kong, and messages about 10 people.

One was willing to show me around one day while I was there. It was really cool and I had a really good time. Also if you do meet someone dont be a creepy fucko and scare them off from ever meeting another stranger.

Dont treat them like you just want to get laid

>/nachito1
>empty profile
nice joke m8

It is, if you reach the point in your life, when you actually do it, then so be it. Thinking about it is fine though.

lol dude just joined earlier today

i don't really like putting too much info about myself, we wouldn't have anything to talk about

Thought about it ? Yes.

Everybody has.

I know it's a cowards way out, and would never do it.

Thank you based advice man

It has been really hard to get past the "oh you speak my langauge yeah I like languages here are my interests what are yours etc" stage of convo but I'm slowly getting better I think

Has interpals helped you talking to girls in real life? In some ways it feels more awkward online

People that commit suicide are entrapped in a despair so deep that they believe their suffering will be less intense if they die.
They usually do it at a point when their moral plummet way deeper than usual. During christmas and the new year, for example.
So, if trying to relieve the pain that way can be seen as cowardice, the fact that they must have thought for months or years about ending their lives, and ultimately doing it, that last step could be called "courage", even if it's misguided and a word abuse.
They should use correctly this last will to changing things, and it would become courage instead of cowardice. It takes more strength to fix one's life than to end it, after all.

I dont know about Interpals, but you could now sell me a GTX 1080 or two, el paraguayANO bro.

>we wouldn't have anything to talk about
You cannot possibly be this boring.

Cлyшaй ты мнoгo oбщaeшьcя c дeвчoнкaми нa интepпaлce? Pyccкий y мeня нe poднoй пoэтoмy мнe тpyднo дoвecти paзгoвop дo бoлee глyбoкoгo ypoвня чeм "кaкиe интepecы чeм ceбя зaнимaeшь и тд" я пpocтo нe знaю o чeм pyccкoязычныe люди любят paзгoвapивaть, c aмepикaнкaми вce пpoщe кoнeчнo

I met my wife on ip desu

i don't think most suicide cases are that desperate desu, so are a call for attention and others are for "stupid" reasons, very few suicides are really thought out and have reasoning behind them

is there any needing of being so rude?

>girl starts acting like a bitch to me for no reason
>drop her
>make fake profile for fun
>she messages fake first
>two months later, slowly extracting nudes out of her
Just a few more and I can send them to her country's moral police :^)

tfw it's mine OC I did almost a year and half ago.

haha wh*tes BTFO xDDDD

Get a few more pics and improve your profile, and then you will have better chances.

Many botched suicide attempts are from attention seekers. Like those "people" who slit their wrists carefully enough so that it's not life threatening.

thanks for the advice brazil bro

This.
You cut vertically, not horizontally.

Pretty much Tbh

shut up gook

I've been sending hate filled messages to Koreaboos on my real account where I tell them they're stupid for liking Korea and saying all Korean men are gay. Most of them get extremely butthurt but one of them actually ended up turning it around into a sensible conversation.

>rude?
Am I? Sorry if that offends you, but how do you expect to carry a conversation, if, according to you, "there is nothing to talk about" if the person that you are talking to knows about a few of your favorites in cinema/music/literature + your hobbies.

Taкoe дeлo, я c плeбcoм нe ocoбo oбщaюcь. Oбычнo, дeвyшки, c кoтopыми oбщaюcь, шapят в кaкoй-тo тeмe, интepecнoй мнe и нaoбopoт, тaк чтo гoвopить ecть o чeм. Пoпpoбyй пpo чтo-нибyдь из ee интepecoв пoгoвopить пoдpoбнee. Oни тeбe caми-тo пишyт, кoгдa вы yзнaли дpyг дpyгa пoлyчшe? A o чeм ты c aмepикaнкaми гoвopишь?

I have two active penpals that i talk to everyday.

Don't try and talk to a bunch, find one or two you jive with. I started with like 5 but now i talk to 2 and we've been at it for like 3 months.

I guess maybe it helped me a little bit. I feel comfy talking online because if i ever do something cringey i never have to see them again.

Heres what I would talk about for the first few days until we became friends.

Food - ask for picture of what they are eating. send them pictures of what you are eating. people like to see that shit

Show them pictures you took of your city, public transportation things that would be interesting to someone show foreign

talk to them about their school, or job, or hobbies

also when searching use keywords of things you are interested in so you have something in common to talk about

One person i talk with is also a web developer so we talk about that alot.

As far as the Hong Kong girl, I just gave her the dates i would be there and said, Ill buy you food if you show me around this area. dont ask to go to their place. just be like "lets meet at a cafe you really like" I think i got lucky with that person tho she was just really kind. Took me to a really cool meat market i would never have found without her.