Do you see any difference? I don't. You know why? Human eye can only perceive 24 frames per second

Do you see any difference? I don't. You know why? Human eye can only perceive 24 frames per second.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon-wheel_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heck off

or because framerate has to do with HOW FAST THE FRAMES MOVE BETWEEN ONE ANOTHER!!!!!! You know like NOT in a moving picture. retard

bait

The 24 frames meme is bullshit, but that doesn't mean OP is wrong about it not looking any different. 60 fps gives me a fucking headache. It looks like a fast forwarded VHS.

cringe thread

If that's all your eye sees it's defective.

It's like RL to me. Watching 60 fps is like looking through a window.

lol this is the worst bait ive ever seen

must be something wrong with you then mate
at 144 fps it looks super smooth, almost real life

lol even though OP is bait, you sound even more retarded

Great bait mate. Almost rustled.

Except it's not.
If you get something that spins, when it gets to 25-30 spins per second, it suddenly looks like it's not moving at all.

That's because for each new frame you see, theres been a full rotation and it's in the same position.

>it suddenly looks like it's not moving at all.
Wat

think about a wheel, when it moves fast it looks like its not moving
i think thats what other user is explaining

differences in frames per second are only comparable when the images are in motion

That's correct

Low quality bait

There is a extremely noticeable, definitive difference between 30 and 60 FPS.
If you want to pretend that there's some sort of scientific reason why it's not the frames that causes it to be smoother, you go right on ahead and keep sucking your own dick.
The rest of us will continue to enjoy our superior experience despite your objections.

/topic

> this is what mustard race actually believes

A wheel never looks like it's not moving unless it's actually not moving. You guys have got stuff wrong with your eyes.

You can't be serious.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon-wheel_effect

What a dumb cunt.
Go outside sometime, you'll actually see things you haven't seen before, and you'll realize things do actually exist, even if you haven't seen them before.

So that just proves your eyes are fooled by an optical illusion in a certain way. Mine aren't. Plus it's completely unrelated to frame rates.

You guys are really starting to make me feel sorry for you.

>Do you see any difference? I don't. You know why?
Yes, because that's a still image, dummy.

It's direct result of frame rates you idiot.
> I've never seen it so it doesn't exist.

Imagine you saw 1 frame per minute.
You can stare at a clock all day, but the second hand will always be in the same position, because the next frame you see is 1 minute later so the second hand is back where it started