Dubs 420 911 69 chooses what I say

Dubs 420 911 69 chooses what I say

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/LSsG55W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you hear about that nigger that shot all the police officers?

Kek lmao

Getting a second one going

911 is already dubs retard

My ass itches, can you lend me a sharpie?

Will you please bite the tip of my penis off while screaming "JERRY WANTS THE DICKS" as loud as you can?

it's dubs, send it to her

From what land doth thou hail, m'lady?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

reroll

how floppy is yr cunt

Will you go nigger hunting with me?

I couldn't afford the amount of paper it would take to list all of your shortcomings, so instead I will just say goodbye.
Peace

Anyway, you should come by and watch a movie. I just rented Birth of a Nation.

Listen. This is what's going to happen. You're going to send me a picture of your tits. I'm going to masturbate furiously to it. You're going to send me messages saying things like "Who's a good boy" and "Did little Timmy make a mess again?". You get the gist, pretend that you're my mother. Then I'm going to send you a picture of my erect penis. I want you to laugh and tell me how small it is. Then I want you to undress completely, and send me a video of you eating a bowl of noodles, no hands allowed. When you've eaten at least 20 noodles, I want you to take one and force it into your anus and then pull it out, and floss your teeth with it whilst saying "9/10 dentists reccomend tapeworm". You have 20 minutes.

Roll

screw what i was gonna say, bumping for this gold

roll

bamp

SAMEFAG

roll for this

Lol. Sorry. Sent to the wrong person.

win

And now we wait for her answer

two dubs for this one, op

Are you a biological female?

fuck me if im wrong but do you have a boyfriend?

Name of the app?

Wut do then? I sent it

for penis pic send this one but remove watermark

Do it

You can't send your own images on tinder lol

Now we wait

Find another tinder slut and ask her if she wants to see your fedora collection.

Lolololol

Random topic (xD haha so random): i'm reeeaaaally into anime girlss...... Expecially young ones :33 they make my peepee soo harrd ahaha lol hope it doesn't bother u uwu

[Rolling for you to do what she says]

Fuck, shes smart.
Just send a sharpie in ass pic with your erected dick, the tell her to do the same

say you will but only if she does

Roll

This.

Jesus fuckin christ thats brutal cunt

Reroll

roll

Find a pic on the internet, write that you love beastiality in a message, and ask her to do the same

Quads and I do it. No regrets

This must be done

Rollin

rollerino

Fuck you, just trips

And roll

hey user. I think you found tru wuv

Roll

>Dubs 420 911 69 chooses
No changing the rules faggot.
Roll for

I do not shove marker in my ass for mere trips

roll

Yeah what I say not what I do faggot

roll

I want to shove my tongue up that cunt

here we go

Winrar

reroll, dubs make the rules, not you

Now I gotta say it

Typical faggot OP

How do I send pics on tinder

Roll for what she sais OP

Sorry, can we start over? Cool, what is your opinion on the assasination of franz ferarri?

Time to decide what kind of OP you want to be, OP

Once I find out how to send a picture on tinder I'll come through

kek, she's a keeper

OP being a typical OP

Check'd

Somebody help OP out, I have no idea how to use Tinder

Nice trips

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Just upload to imgur and send her the link.

get her number or snapchat

OP is gone, abandon thread

Looking forward to OP's pics

m.imgur.com/LSsG55W

I'm no faggot today

OP is probably trying to find a Sharpie

>m.imgur.com/LSsG55W

TOPKEK OP

you do you....

Would you care if your dad jerked off while thinking about you naked?

You sir are a staunchly heterosexual OP

>m.imgur.com/LSsG55W

KEK

She said she's dissatisfied. What next

say you want a pic of her tits and also if you can use a mask the mask from scream.

+61412878067
0412878067 post replies

Bitch if you think you can do better let's see your sharpie pic

Tell her that so far is the healthiest relationship you've ever been in and ask her what else you can do to dissatisfy her.

this

trip

witnessed

Do it