Insiders say the director and Francis Ford Coppola reached out to 'Star Wars' producer Kathleen Kennedy to vouch for...

>Insiders say the director and Francis Ford Coppola reached out to 'Star Wars' producer Kathleen Kennedy to vouch for Alden Ehrenreich, the 26-year-old breakout who was chosen to don the coveted vest.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/spielberg-discovered-disneys-young-han-892493

Fucking hell. Look at the goddamn receding hairline. Should Han Solo wear a wig?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f33h8p9Bacc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He is from a Jewish family (from Austria, Hungary, Russia, and Poland), and was raised in Reconstructionist Judaism.[4][5]

Harrison ford is jewish

>would that it were so simple

Guy is an amazing actor though.

How about not making "Young Han Solo" movies?
It's a stupid idea and it always sucks, even when they got based Goose to play Hercules it sucked, and you know why?
People loved Sorbo's Hercules, not the character, just like people love Ford' Solo and not the space smuggler.
Nobody gives a shit about what pulpy stupid shit story Solo went through, they loved him because Ford delivered his lines like a boss.

How can we sephardi jew even compete bros?

>be jewish family member of famous jews
>get "big break" with zero effort
>become "movie star" with zero effort

I saw him on Conan for Hail Caesar and he was an awkward mess.

Not black enough for me

to be fair, harrison ford is an awkward mess in interviews too

are you surprised that nepotism is a very real fact in the world of US cinema?

for a fun little game, count how many high profile actors are jewish, or close friends with jews

and then count how many high profile actors aren't

you'll love what you find!

That's because of his

Is he sexy or not? I can't decide

Why would anyone want this movie? Even autists that want rolling Star Wars movies every year about every aspect of the galaxy, destroying all sense of mysticism in the process, surely don't want this?

Ford is Han Solo. He had an undying charisma that most actors could only dream of. Outside of Ford's natural bravado and screen presence, there's not a lot to the character. When you start filling in the gaps with a lesser actor, you lose Solo's aloofness, and you begin to pick apart the cowboy trope on which he's based.

If anyone here genuinely wants this movie, please tell me why, I'm curious.

Guy looks nothing like Ford, Fuck they could of found someone else,

They could have not done it at all. Also McGregor has already teased a couple times that he's getting his own trilogy, which at least makes more sense than The Adventures of Young Han Solo.

Disney have made their intentions to rape Star Wars to death pretty clear.

>Young Han Solo
>Not the Kyle Katarn Chronicles

Star Wars will probably die out soon. The people incharge of these ideas are absolutely retarded.

why make a fucking han solo movie when the star wars universe is so big and interesting and full of other shit to delve into

where is based D R O P P E D poster when you need him

This. Having more than just the trilogies is a JOKE.

>kyle katarn

You mean Mary Suetarn?

>Kyle Katarn

Fuck that Gary Stu

Because there's not a single Star Wars character more interesting than him.

he was the best of Hail Caesar, I think this guy can act.

>Only new Star Wars movie starring a white male as a hero
>played by this guy
FUCKING
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

At least he didn't look that jewish as a halfbreed, but this guy, I can smell the Eastern European shtettl on him from here.

same with indiana jones.
I think Plinkett explained Ford and the role's charme pretty well in his review of indy IV

he's got huge anxiety problems and is almost always high on mj

can you name any actual interesting traits about han solo that don't have anything to do with the movies and don't ape harrison ford's take on the character?

i think you're confusing your love for harrison with your love for han

no one watched that stupid looking movie. so it doesn't matter.

This. No young Han Solo, no Rogue One. Just the fucking movies people care about.

Naturally these spinoffs are going to be like printing money since all the obsessive nerds will see them, though, even if they're terrible.

b-but muh Coen

>I love you
>Would that it were so simple

not getting this guy...

youtube.com/watch?v=f33h8p9Bacc

>It's complicated

but I watched it....

None of them will make as much as TFA though.