Tell me, how normal were you before Sup Forums and how fucked up did you become after Sup Forums?

Tell me, how normal were you before Sup Forums and how fucked up did you become after Sup Forums?

Sup Forums changed my life forever hahaha

i cant get enough of this shit hahaha

Moar good feelz quasi-lesbo best friends pics.

I was seriously fucked up. Sup Forums is so deranged it made me realize I wasn't that bad.

If anything im the same but now i know dudes are 60% secretly gay

>I'm stuck here forever.

On the plus side, I am becoming more dominant/forceful when I fuck.

dubs spek the truth

very and very, respectively

it made me better. I was a cringey fucking normie before I frequented here.

Sup Forums is literally nsfw equivalent of Facebook these days.

i love traps now

I am 25, introverted like fuck with facial ticks, and have had girls like this recently.

>asking normalfags how normal they were

>how normal were you before Sup Forums
I dunno, pretty normal as far as 20 year olds go, I guess.

>how fucked up did you become after Sup Forums?
I'm 33 now, but haven't really changed much. I guess Sup Forums is to blame for that; perpetually stuck with the mental age of a 20 year old. Oh well, better than being the old white sjw fag I could have become.

I use to enjoy 9fag

Before Sup Forums it use to be just me and my girlfriend. Now it's me, my girlfriend and some strangers sleeping with her.

i was underage, and would game with some guys who would always link things from here, and at some point i just started coming on my own and now i love traps

I'm a cringey edge lord thanks to Sup Forums.

>and now i love traps
kek

Sup Forums made me realise how much hate there was in the world, and it made me truly aware of horrible shit.
Like, I already knew that fucking terrifying things happen out there, and i've already seen someone die in front of me (slowly and painfully I might add). But when I discovered Sup Forums, it honestly made me realise how much fucked up shit there was in the world. And I've learnt to accept it now.
Other than that Sup Forums has revitalised my loli fetish and i've seen so many dicks now it's almost normal for someone to show me theirs.

Lol cuck.

yeah, pretty much the same here
>tell us how this guy died