youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY&nohtml5=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

flag
yes

No

yes : )

1.Flag
2.Neutral - would prefer our Nige'

Leader? We don't actually have a lead, we're governed with ethereal & merely bureaucratic forces with no political agenda
Not the president of the republic nor the prime minister are actually in charge of leading anything

1. Flag
2. Rutte's ok I guess.

what leader ?

no

Flag
no

Well, he is definitely much better compared to those other guys we had recently... And actually much better compared to some other country leaders:
youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY&nohtml5=1

Turnbull's a fucking shit cunt m8
Only cares to suck Xi' phimosis dick for more party funding

°_°

our leader is a literal who

i've heard no news of turnsy in the year and a half he's been pm

Yes

morally the leader is still Renzi

Yes. Weedman is based

no

Seriously, how vain and pre-occupied with his image is Putin, that he literally stages workouts to prove has some stamina?

no

I have no liking for Putin but he is everything our poor deluded Trump imagines himself to be but isn't

Most political leaders stage photo-ops.

Flag
Ask me again in a few weeks

>1. Your country
>2. Do you like your leader

Canada.

Nope. So far he's done nothing good of note.

It's time for Canada to embrace Oswald Mosely. We need his teachings now more then ever.

1.fleg
2. What leader ?

2. Yes he is our meme lord

1. Flag.
2. Kinda-sorta. He's better than the previous one by light years, but that's not too hard to do, and besides, his methods are dubious and he's still appeasing his opposition, who wants his head on a stake.

1. Flag
2. No

The better question is, do YOU like our leader?

I like Obama despite all of the middle-east fuckery

1. flag
2. boyko is our sun god emperor

Obama's ok. Could have done better but then again he had to clean up Bush's enormous mess.

flag
no, but the alternatives are even worse

Not really but my opinion might change if he vetoes cruz's retarded anti net neutrality bill.

Ben Netanyahu is fine.

I'll like Trump alright. He brings some much needed comic relief.

Could be worse

What did he mean by this?

I'm still sort of neutral. She did a good job during the financial crisis. We were literally the only ones profiting from it. But she fucked up heavily with the refujees, even though it was just a shortcut reaction of her. She shouldn't act with her feelings. There are not much alternatives though.

Neither like nor dislike. He is the object to observe from far place.

I like Obama by the way.

he could be good or bad....
I have a feeling he will be more than a little corrupt, but that's kind of normal here.

No, I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire because it would alleviate a bit of the pain

>I'm still sort of neutral. She did a good job during the financial crisis. We were literally the only ones profiting from it. But she fucked up heavily with the refujees, even though it was just a shortcut reaction of her. She shouldn't act with her feelings. There are not much alternatives though.
you gotta go back to