Future and Lil Wayne are the best rappers ever
prove me wrong
>Pro Tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klzgxWaoJRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-h9l4SZRzYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kids dont know about decent rap

Idk who future is but little Wayne sounds like he's sucking the mic every time he raps like is a cock or something, mainstream rap sucks prove me wrong fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=klzgxWaoJRQ

You are welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=-h9l4SZRzYQ

nuff said

Have you heard any of his mixtapes?
his voice might be bad but his lyrics are complete flames on his mixtapes

Nice so his voice sucks and he sells garbage, but something here and there is fire... Right

all of the free stuff he puts out is the best because hes doing it for fun and he doesnt have to worry about a label or deadlines

I pray this is bait. If you really think this youre literally retarded.

its not Future and Lil Wayne are absolutely the best rappers in the game right now

is this a YLYL thread? if so i lost

Hopsin kills them both

1/4 sick as em and your great, 2x better than Wayne your still shit

Prove me wrong who is better lyrically than future and Wanye

Hop is good and it sucks to say but Eminem is still the fucking King. I don't listen to him much but he's good though, I like celph mostly right now but I know em can lyrically kill anyone

Eminem doesnt make music anymore he only produces Wanye is still dropping mixtapes and the Carter 5 is coming in the fall and Future is on tour and he just dropped a mixtape with DJ Esco

Slim Slady dick riders please exit to the left

>Thinking rap is actually good music

They say the same shit in every song.
>Pussy
>Money
>Drugs
>Random noises

if you dont like this type of music than why did you fucking comment on the the thread

Eminem will never be topped. His flow is unmatched and his songs are so powerful and catchy. Learn the facts.

Let's see Wayne even try to replicate rap god faggot, em is the best when he does it, this is mainstream anyway I don't listen to mainstream

I forgot Sup Forums was predominately white and thats why there are so many Eminem dick riders and absolutely none of you have made any comment regarding Future

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, hop has some good shit and he's a nigger, i don't think eminems the best cause he's white just because you can't match him, if you asked who I thought were the best a lot of them are black god your a fucking faggot

And how could you forget this site is mostly white? I'm actually starting to hate you

ITT: pasty suburban white kids who like edgy rap lyrics like hopsin and Eminem

I'm from New Orleans Wayne is actually good you hipster neckbeards, look how many of these comments are bashing mainstream shit, cringeworthy fucks

>the best rappers ever
being the best piece of shit doesnt negate being a piece of shit

Montana of 300 best rapper doin it right now tbh

Ace Hood over both of them any day everyday.

So your from New Orleans and you know good rap? Who are you faggot? Let me hear your credentials

MY. MOTHERFUCKING. NIGGA

Young thug>

Go listen to hopsin you hipster I'm from the West Bank bitch you would be too pussy to even drive in my neighborhood I bet you're the quiet kid who refused to read aloud in English class in high school you autist

FGE CYPHER PT.2 is flames

That's on fire in the church tho right?

WHAT!?

yeh brah he b da niggarist niggar n da hole niggary

yeah

Montana is the most lyrical rapper i ever seen in my life. he puts down alot of ''easter eggs'' in his music. too bad he's involved with Chicagos GD's and will probably get killed, but i wish him and whole FGE the best.

fag

they're both niggers so I don't see how they can be "the best" at anything.

No he doesn't gang bang watch his recent interviews he just focuses on his kids and stuff

Johnny Cash owns little wayne....in rapping and every other musical aspect. I've been everywhere man

I know he says that, but as i said, if you pay attention to his lyrics you can hear the gang rap, it's part of drill music and it's a part of what he does.

>Future and Lil Wayne

I hate nigger music.

Logic

Hmm

Yeah I'm a convicted felon from nj and I listen to hop for a change in pace cause it's somewhat inspirational I hoped your story was better

You can hear in his lyrics that he doesn't do that any more and he opposes that lifestyle, listen to daddy used to be the plug on fire in the church dummy

Future is sorta good, he makes alot of hit songs and the beat is always on point, but LIl Wayne does not have 1 recent hit in like forever, and his own crew tried to kill him on his tour, so yeah...
As for Hopsin and Eminem, both are really good, but i dont understand the dickriding with eminem/hate with Hopsin.

>RAP
>good

Choose one nigger.

That shit is the cause of all the fuckery going on with the cops and nignogs all over the country. If nignogs weren't driven to be fuckheads by this shit fucking music, maybe some of them would get jobs instead of making retarded ass mixtapes to get out of the hood

>Future and Lil Wayne
Buh Buh Buh Muh 2 chain :^( :'(

>dummy
You actually think that because he didnt sing about his gang affilliation in 1 album gets him out of the warzone that is chicago/uninvolved with gangs?

Lmfao he's from peoria Illinois suburban white boy you so gullible

>they're both niggers so I don't see how they can be "the best" at anything.
what is 'crime', 'rape' and 'collecting welfare'

good mixtape

>gangs are a good way to affiliate yourself especially after making money

FGE CYPHER pt. 1 was better

BUT WHAT ABOUT WILL SMITH GUYS? ISNT HE THE FRESHEST

lmao. you're calling me suburban white boy like that's an insult. I'm not his mother to look up on google where the fuck he lives faggot, last i heard he got into a fight in chicago and most of his fanbase is in fucking chicago.

You're a gigantic faggot for looking up that shit nigga lmao.

Big L > all

I live in Chicago I listen to a lot of shit over here and I know about this guy bc he buzzin over here, go beg mom to pay for your wow account and bring you some pizza rolls cringelord

My favorite rappers rn
>Pouya
>Fat Nick
>Triple One
>$UICIDEBOY$
>JOULE$
>Bones
>ThouxanbandFauni
>Kodak Black

not in order x D D

Meek Mill is the king of real rap.

Eminem? Wtf no one is a more skilled lyricist he proves this on the track shadyxv

>literally affirming what i said
>claiming i need mommy to give me stuff
>claiming we have pizza rolls in my non-obese country
top fucking kek user, you're more retarded then i thought.

But it sounds good andniggers will be niggers. Fuck you.

>beastie boys
>bloodhound gang
>eminem
wow niggers arent even the best at nigger music.

Now i understand why theyre always so angry about everything

Someone knows

I like Montana and every member of FGE.
But this dickriding is FUCKING EXECESSIVE ALREDY

Y'all are so butt hurt bc I offended your cringe worthy lifestyles. I guarantee you lack hygiene of any kind, are a Virgin, and live with mommy and daddy. Go fap to cartoons weirdos and remember, stay mad ;)

Someone's never heard of MF Doom or any of the members of Wu-Tang Clan...
Also, multiple magazines have said Future's 30 seconds of fame are up~

Royce da 5 9 is almost as good as em

Lil' Wayne WAS good. Future sounds like he's whispering when he sings.

Dickriding a famous person does not make you a man little nigger. i bet you talk alot of shit on here because you are too much of a pussy to do something outside the internet.

Get out of here fag.

Best rappers are the dead rappers.
Please start shooting each other again.

Have u heard the song thats that or curls?

You're so mad

Marshall mathers lp, madvillainy, and the infamous are the best albums ever made you cannot disagree.

You got every part wrong, damn :(

Get a load of this guy.

Who? Is that nigger in the right the dude that shot himself in the leg?

I mainly listen to Tyler, The Creator's old shit like Goblin or Bastard don't really care about the lyrics

Nah nigga I heard the Wayne track wit the auto tunes was fireeeee

No he shot himself in the chest

It's too bad they promote a terrible culture and image that everyone hangs onto for dear life

Fauni is great. The whole soundcloud Playboicarti, Lil Uzi Vert , wave is dope

Future and Lil Wayne don't have shit on Kendrick Lamar

Nigga pink guy is better then Eminem, got listen to trap dumplings.

No MF DOOM!

Frankly, I really dont understand the love for rap god. Its just fast rapping but nothing else of value...to me. I enjoy me some kendrick and mos def.

There both the same aren't they?