Which is correct Sup Forums...

Which is correct Sup Forums? I'm freaking out because I thought it was -stAin but then I found out a few months ago it is -stEin.

I even saw a book at my mother-in-law's house last month that said BerenstEin which confirmed I was wrong. But today, I find out it is actually BerenstAin. Now I'm wrong about being wrong!!

So who keeps changing history and why? Or is my memory that bad and seeing and believing something caused me to read something different? Like some Inception shit.

What do you remember? A or E?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenstain_Bears
google.com.au/search?q=BerenstEin
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FakeMemories
youtu.be/oEhARtHLN7g?t=968
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just the next door parallel universe creeping through the ever thinning world-walls

gonna have to get some rule 34 to verify

I swear it was the jewish sounding E

So I read up on this whole Mandela Effect bullshit. Apparently when a large group of people have similar false memories, the only explanation is parallel universes crossing paths. Are we all just having a common mis-memory?

Oh, and I too remember Mandela dying in the 80's only later to find out he was still alive later on.

same guy
for the record, I remember it being "Berenstein"

Nope. Berenstain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berenstain_Bears

One of them is a chinese knockoff but I don't know which.

OP here. Like I said. My mind was blown twice. I verified with my own eyes that it was BerenSTEIN. Then I mentioned it to my friend today and she said BerenSTAIN and she knows because she worked in a library for 6 years.

Am I going crazy?

The right pic is verified photoshopped. I don't even fucking know what is real anymore.

here

No. I grew up pronouncing it weird because I wasn't used to words like "stein". I swear that's what it was

Go to /x/ fag!

Wikipedia is not your memory, fuckwit.

I'm not saying there's paranormal shit here. I just want to know what all you other fucktards remember?

google.com.au/search?q=BerenstEin

GOOOOOOOO! SUMMER FAG!

You're right but I'm trying to prove a point

The POINT is that history has been changed, idiot.

Have you even read John Dies at the End?

Been lurking here since 2009 you fuckwit! Only summerfags say summerfags, you summer.....fag

I remember it as 'stein' because I remember thinking jewish bears and how strange I thought it was. Even at that at I had and understood the concept of why multiculturalism was being engineered but I thought since they weren't obviously promoting anything bad it was ok.

I was remember rolling my tongue and overpronouncing the "s" pronouncing it Beren-ssssstein, as in, rhymes with frankenstein, and imagining them walking around as zombie bears.

it was stein

KYS.

This is called the "mandela effect".

You first since you have nothing constructive to say that adds to the conversation

I'll add that I personally think we are on "E2" or Earth 2 and that one of the experiments on time travel did something weird.

I should really start asking people in my age group (early 20's) to see what they remember., tonight would have been perfect, dam.

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."

So fucking what? If you're going to change history why change one fucking letter. Are the jews trying to instill more jewish culture into our society?

I'll take that as "no", then.

It's always been Berenstein.
Not trying to be a party pooper but there is nothing to that.

See also tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FakeMemories

Exactly! It's always been Berenstein!

So why does the rest of the world suddenly think "Berenstain" is right?

youtu.be/oEhARtHLN7g?t=968

If you watch at 16:08, the guy explains how quantum computers can reach into a parallel universe and gather resources from there. Are computers getting too advanced?

One of his predictions already came true. There is an Earth twin out there, Kepler-452b.

Because someone went and changed every book in history to say BERENSTAIN now!

The general theory is that it was originally Berenstein, but the guy went back in time and influenced himself to change his last name to something less Jewy. It altered our timeline, but somehow people still have a vague memory of it since it's the only thing that changed.

I'm chalking it up to people mispronouncing it and kids not really giving a shit and not looking at how the name is actually spelled.

If you're going to go back in time, do something useful like keeping that one dude from fucking that AIDS monkey.