Need Help, this momma cat stopped caring for the orange kitty...

Need Help, this momma cat stopped caring for the orange kitty. Been like this awhile now and the orange kitty is on its last breaths. Is there anything I can do to save the little orange kitty?

go get cat milk replacement (walmart), feed it with a bottle

>milk
>bottle
>???
>profit

homeschool that one it might shoot up the school

until you get the right stuff, take the corner of a cloth napkin or something, dip it in milk, let him suck it out

youtube can be your friend

It is probably screwed. Especially if it is "defected". Cats just know this shit and will refuse to care for them.

tl;dr: prepare a shoebox

This. I had a litter of cats after the momma ran off, and had to feed them all by hand until they could eat solid food.

Warm cat by putting in cloth towel and rub (cold kitten won't eat), put bottle of kitten formula from Walmart in its mouth and put a few drops in. Put some rice in a microwave for 30sec and put kitten on it (easy heat pad)

Don't know if you meant to reply to me or not, but most cases when a mother cat just shuns a kitten, it is either fucked and they know (defected), or it has too much human scent on it (which is pretty rare from what I've noted all these years).

Let it die and then feed it back to the mom cat for being a fucking bitch. Fuck cats.

OP here, tried the feeding it with bottle but its too weak to suck the milk. I tried the cloth method but same thing it wouldnt suck on it.

Just keep it comfy until it dies. Pretty much all you can do.

Best post. My mom bred cockatiels at one time. Once the mother hatched four chicks. She pushed the fourth chick out of the nest twice. My mom put it in a separate, small cage and hand fed it a special mix several times a day. It survived and because of the hand feeding, hand taming, and extra nutrients in the food, grew up to become the dominant cockatiel. It pecked at all of the others, including both of it's parents, and always wanted to be on a humans shoulder or hand.

Go to the vet, he knows shit about animals

Take it to the fucking vet

vet or try a medication syringe, if there is a 24 hour pharmacy or cvs near you they should have them and give them to you for free

Yeah, it will give a kitten a magic shot that will save it.

No dumbass, it will tell you what to do and how to feed him, at least try

Read fluffy threads, they will tell you what to do.

Sure, very classy of you, child. Not like I have been dealing with these animals longer than you've been alive.

Not than I mean to state it so bluntly, but it's fucked.

OP go to vet

Save that motherfucker

Selepas kejayaan Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mencatat kutipan pecah panggung, Paramount dan Nickelodeon sekali lagi mempertaruhkan sekuel filem ini iaitu Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows yang bakal ditayangkan Khamis depan.

Apa yang menarik dalam sekuel ini, perhatian penonton akan dicuri dengan lebih banyak penampilan watak jahat dalam siri animasinya sebelum ini seperti Bebop & Rocksteady, Dimension X dan Krang.

Use a medicine syringe like what people use for babies, force it to eat, it will spit most of it out, but keep going. It's basically the only way. Please OP timestamp with kitten and save it.

Tagalog?

Squeeze the bottle to put a few drops of milk in its mouth...see if it then swallow

>bring dying puss to local chinese restaurant
>have slant niggers prepare it for you
>dine on dat delicious pussy

tortoise shell cats are pieces of shit. the biggest domesticated asshole on earth (srsly google it).

Sadly OP you'll have to euthanize the kitten.

The syringe idea anons gave is a good bet, put him in a towel in your lap and put a bit of milk on a finger from a shallow dish. Touch it to his mouth and try to whet his appetite a little if you don't have a syringe.

Just keep it comfy man. Try to feed it but don't force it, you'll likely drown it.

Other than that, just keep it company until it goes.

have a name for him?
at least give him a name before he kicks it
I roll for Tiny Tony

Also, phone the vet or search online since you're here on Sup Forums, there's a plethora of info to be had after all. Keep him warm and keep us posted OP.

Good idea user, I roll for Dinner

Bahasa (malay?)

DONT
LET
THE
KITTEN
DIE

No bro. That shit ain't Tagalog.

Also...what kinda pigeon speak is on that newspaper talking about ninjas?

Please take care of the orange kitty. It is your job as a human to save it's tiny little furry life.

OP here, it did swallow it but its still weak. Breathing got heavier, I think I basically helped it drown now

knp ngomong bahasa indo di Sup Forums lel

Take it to the animal humane society, or a similar place. If nothing else, take it to the vet. You might have to pay but you'll have to take that risk.

Do this immediately

Huh nice, reroll for naming it Dinner

>Oh its a ninja turtle sequel
Wait...wat.

Give it time to breath between feeding

I understand that you say this from the heart, as well as all the others, but there is nothing you can do for this kitten. all you can do is treat it well until.

Let it know someone cared about it in the short time it had in this world.

This is the most orderly thread on Sup Forums that I have ever fucking seen

You can still keep it alive...this kind of thing happens all the time at animal shelters.

Rolling to name it lucky like these matching 7's

Dubs and you make lil' gloves out of its fur

Its indonesian

I've had two kittens like this and they're both 2 years old now. Save the edge man.

The mother knows the kitten is defective. Let it die ; it's nature's way.

whoops here we go

This thread gave me an erection.

whoops kys fag

Please keep trying! Keep updating us.

Humans have said fuck nature multiple times in the past, why not let this be one of them?

Go to the store, buy kitten formula and eye dropper bottle then feed the kitten.

I have done this with every kitten I have had.

I'm rooting for Tiny Tony. You can do it bud

This

Also roll for naming it Dinner

take it to a fucking vet. What the fuck did you think some random faggot here would have some magical healing potion for cats you could mix up in your kitchen?

If all else fails user here knows what up
Sad to hear OP I'm weak for animals

this OP, it's too late

So close. Rerolling.

Comon Tiny Tony!

rere

fml

Good to know.

tiny tony needs to pull thru Op we need an update

Keep us updated OP, do what they said with kitty formula and dropper.

OP is not a fag

winrar

The harder you struggle, the harder I get

>Projecting your weakness through the Internet so hard I can physically feel the tip of my dick grazing your boi pussy
Tip of the spear, edge of the knife, crack of my...ass...

OP it's to late isn't it..

OP here, it started to struggle a lot more as I tried to feed it drops of milk. Not sure if I should continue or keep at it.

Dubs of salvation

Let him rest, it's a long process.

Checked the truth OP I regret what I've done in the past

If dubs, the kitten lives.

rolling

Let this kitten live.

Wow. Haven't been here that long have you?

Anons will often care more about animals than people.

This is the place that made caturday and can I haz.

Where the fuck do you think you are nigger?

Honestly, i had to do this once as well. When you try feeding him try not to over do it. One drop at a time so he doesn't breath it in by accident. Just try to be safe. It takes a few hours.

Re-rolling for Dinner
How is it OP?

its already tiny tony

Dubshot of truth.

Is Dinner still breathing?

Take a break. Maybe the struggling means Tiny Tony is getting some strength/energy back. Keep warm and love this bub

Poor kitty

hope it lives

...and checked

it is not. fuck that punk ass name, rolling for Dinner

twist its fuckn neck theres way too many cats, especially stray cats anyways, they fuck up all the cool animals like native birds and shit

Keeping her warm is the most important thing for now. If she wont eat you could try rubbing some honey onto her lips to stimulate her to suckle.

You probaly don't have a needle and a syringe otherwise you coul have given him a saltwater solution, my sister used to breed alot of animals and saved tons of them by injecting some saltwater solution by holding up the skin on their back and injecting it in there.

just make sure there's no asians around, or they may mistake it for food.

Hope the best for you OP.

where deĀ“ambulance?