I am in dire need and have been searching for this song for ages. It is only you who can bring it to me...

I am in dire need and have been searching for this song for ages. It is only you who can bring it to me. The song was released in the early 90's and featured many horn instruments. The band was very much an 'R&B' band and featured styles closely related to that of green day and Aesop Rock (especially concerning cinematographic style in their music video.) in the music video a parade was depicted, I can't remember much else. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA
youtu.be/QqqBs6kkzHE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA
complex.com/music/2013/03/the-50-best-rb-videos-of-the-90s/
stereochampions.com/stereo-champions-top-25-animated-hip-hop-music-videos/
creativebloq.com/animation/best-animated-music-videos-912838
youtu.be/NrvOxCTtmis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Jesus you guys have become useless.

Remember any lyrics? If not then you're fucked

T'was my fear.... I can only remember that the song was very much a 'one hit wonder', there was certainly no bad recognition. I'm almost positive it was a group from '04.
If I remembered any Lyrics I would've googled them myself. =/

It was certainly a band which needed discovery; but never quite got it. The song was very upbeat and, as I tried to say, heavy on the horns. Someone's gotta have an idea... =/

sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA

Heavy on the horns?
Try looking into ska bands as well in your search.

Handlebars? Well, with what I've suggested, that's a pretty good post. But, no. The song I'm looking for was released a few years prior, and was never really recognized.

Is it this?

youtu.be/QqqBs6kkzHE

It's not a ska band. These guys rocked out for a while then just fell through the cracks. Their was just one song they did which was bad ass, and I've been trying to find the song for almost a decade. I'm 24, and heard the song first when I was nearly 12. So, we're looking for a song from around '04-'06

no :'(, the music video is fully animated; but done in a 50/50 style like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA

>Was released in early 90s
>looking for a song from around '04-'06

Kek yeah this helps narrow down the search. Unless you start remembering lyrics I doubt you will find it.

It's definitely a hidden gem. If it were easily googleable I would've found it.

no shit. I wouldn't be posting in /b if it we'rent random. Thanks for your input.

weren't*

Was worth a shot I guess =/

I was gonna say reel big fish: where have you been. But other than that their mostly ska

Thanks for your help, man. I'v ebeen looking for ten years. long before /b was trash. Just figured I might g3t some randy who knew the song. Long shot, for sure. But hey, shoot for the stars.

complex.com/music/2013/03/the-50-best-rb-videos-of-the-90s/

checking now

stereochampions.com/stereo-champions-top-25-animated-hip-hop-music-videos/

god damn, did not realize Usher and Janet kicked so much ass that year; but sadley, no go :'( I feel like this song was just part of a dream, lol.. =/ Thanks everyone. Take it easy.

creativebloq.com/animation/best-animated-music-videos-912838

youtu.be/NrvOxCTtmis

or

mighty mighty bosstones