I died of cancer today. Any music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12lFn_wLiHw
youtube.com/watch?v=XjBwAYIxUso
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsB48dOa_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=sInmUPOqfgw
youtube.com/watch?v=tXBMZicJjc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

lol

Now that you are dead, you have the opportunity to amalgamate with the universe and listen to the universal tones that resonate with the planets, stars and other astral bodies alike.
So I'd recommend Trio - Da da da

Eels - Electroshock Blues
youtube.com/watch?v=12lFn_wLiHw

My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade Is Dead!

youtube.com/watch?v=XjBwAYIxUso

avant jazz

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsB48dOa_q0

youtube.com/watch?v=sInmUPOqfgw
Pixies - Dead

wtf that sounds cool as shit, I wanna die now user

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXBMZicJjc4

Best wshes, manymoose

It's just a visual meme

fuck off with this nu male essential bullshit

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

Fuck off, chef bojardi

r/funny is really hillarious

blackstar