Femanon's and fags of Sup Forums, I poll the following:

Femanon's and fags of Sup Forums, I poll the following:

Are you more attracted to a guy who is

A: 10/10 physically attractive, but scrubby/unstylish. Let's use Momoa here as an example (insert whatever archaetype you typically find desireable). Good build, facial features, body language, etc. But is wearing socks with sandals and sweatpants, or

B: A guy who is 7/10 Physically attractive, maybe 5'10'' height range, decent facial features but not booking ford this century, somewhat athletic like he might play pick up basketball once a week but no Apollonian sculpture. However, he wears designer fashion, tailored (within reason). Basically his fashion suits whatever you find suitable, completely. Not excessive or douchey, but totally calibrated to your tastes.

Both men are equal in terms of personality, wealth, emotional stability/supportiveness, sex, etc.

insecure overdressed manlet detected

B. Guys like A are usually douches and smell bad

6>5'11 lololololol

Caught me
Momoa is 6'3''

Girls have different tastes in height, dude. It's generally attractive, yes. Some girl's love guys who are skyscrapers (6'5''+), some girls (rarely) find that off putting. I used Momoa's height because I cant really see too many women viewing a guy being 6'3'' as a strong negative factor.

Anybody with an actual opinion, or just trolls?

This is bait you retards

It doesn't matter. I'm fat and 5'11 and I pull chicks all the time. You just gotta be interesting. Oh, and have cash.

OP is more likely an insecure faggot than trying to bait

>Girls have different tastes in height, dude

could you be any more in denial?

Somebody that is 10/10 is always going to be picked over anything lower even if they look like a hobo. I've been around dudes that are 10s or close and they just walk in a room a bitches want them. It's crazy. A 7/10 becomes fucking invisible next to a 10 no matter how nice they are dressed.

good question: is the average Sup Forumstard more likely to be a troll or an insecure manlet? i actually don't know

>need to have money
thats a givin anyone with money can pull in chicks left and right as long as they aren't looking like molerats

It's not about that, man. This isn't an "I can't get laid what's wrong with me" (cue the fucking trolls) thread, it's an opinion poll.

I see dudes dressing up, and it makes me wonder if it actually pays off for them. The real answer is "Yes, sometimes, depending on the girl", but I was hoping to get 1 or 2 females or dudes pretending to be females or 7-10 gay dudes to give me a breakdown of what that breakdown might actually look like.

Mostly I was waiting for my laundry to get done. Which consists primarily of basketball shorts and gym shirts.

This is why I can't post here anymore.

Don't you have a BBC thread to expose?

Obviously A, but it's still a weird choice concerning the world is absolutelly filled with normal men who are both physically attractive, dress well, are fit and are rich.

There's really no reason to go for either A or B when there's a willing C right around the corner. Others need not apply.

>The real answer is "Yes, sometimes, depending on the girl"

The dude on the left looks like a fat sack of shit thats trying to hard. His whole outfit just looks really awful, combined with the gross beard and slicked up douchey haircut. No one should aspire to look like this guy.

I'm not talking about average. Example A is channing tatum but he dresses like he's doing his laundry 99% of the time. Example B is a good looking dude, but he isn't some flawless God-crafted specimen, but he dresses well consistently.

They both have the same amount of money, both have their shit together to the same degree whatever.

There isn't a Brad Pitt around every corner. There's that good looking dude from your cousin's wedding or whatever, but I'm not talking about average/above average.

why the fuck are you here? you clearly have a point of view you're trying to push, you're not here to ask a question

I'm not talking about your definition of average either. Saying disgustingly fat or having weird features is average is just insecure ego boosting.

What you call 'perfect' is actually the norm, look around you and you'll realize that. There's simply no place for ugly (you'd call that imperfect) men on this planet, it sickens me when I see ugly men outside and it scares the shit out of me when one looks my way.

Leave the world to the normals, stop going outside.

I actually like slim guys who dress low key

i've only ever liked one person

>not good looking for this century
>mfw