Yo Sup Forumsros, this tinder chick wants me to suck a dude's dick in order for me to fuck her

Yo Sup Forumsros, this tinder chick wants me to suck a dude's dick in order for me to fuck her.

She is open to fulfilling whatever kinks I want in exchange too.

What do?

Are you literally gay? Then go ahead

do it, obviously

post pics

then hang yourself once she backs out afterward

No, I'm not gay, but she's like a 10 outta 10, I love redheads and chicks with piercings.

That's what I'm worried about lel

So you're not gay but you're willing to suck a dudes dick for pussy? Get the fuck out you're a fucking fag no girl is worth having a guys dick and load in your mouth

Does she want to watch and/or record it? If so, she's going to fuck you over. If not, she's still not going to fuck you and you sucked a dick.

She just wants you to blow some guy so she can spread around how gay and desperate you are.

She's saying that so you'll do it.

Do it, you know you want the humiliation.

Whom dick are to sucking it?

>mfw op shows up and it's only the guy and he says "yeah she's out at the moment but go ahead and suck me off i'll let her know you did it"

Yeah, there's a real possibly I'll get cuck'd
She doesn't know anybody I know so it's irrelevant that she'll spread it around

Nice trips
>Some dude on Grindr

Whats cuck?

do you know this chick?

because if not, you actually need to end your own life to preserve the genepool. because you are a moron. because it is OBVIOUSLY just some dude trying to score a free blowy joey pretending to be a chick.

if you have, then you should definitely proceed, because the fact that you are even considering it means you're a closeted homosexual, so you should just enjoy yourself

She proved it was her over snapchat

what the fuck, what if she's lying

Get everything you want from her with promises of sucking a dick after she shows you something. Never call her again after you get what you want.

Or suck a dick and pretend you aren't a total faggot.

I guess I'd have to get Check'd out afterward.

considering the fact that you've been thinking about it you've already made up your mind that you want to do it. You're just looking for reassurance from others that it is ok. Made sure she delivers though. Good luck with the suck

Have you ever sucked dick, OP? Maybe this is fate, maybe you'll discover that you actually love cock and from now on, you will dedicate your life to become the best blowjober on the world.

I have to suck the dick before I fuck her, also, it has to be a larger dick than mine. She said it makes men more "thoughtful" lovers

Shes not even cute, fuck that bitch

What a joke.

Obviously you really want to suck cock. Just go suck the fucking cock.

Okay, that's sound advice man, thanks

It's most likely a dude trying to trick you.

She's supposed to pick me up though and we're going to her house, I actually think I might just get drugged and murdered

oh wow

OP, you dumbest of all faggots, she's just messing with you. You will end up sucking some cock and getting laughed at.
She's just some head fucked borderline whore who enjoys using her body to manipulate betafags like you into doing embarassing shit.

If you really consider doing what she wants you to do, better kill yourself. You will get the dick, but not her pussy.

I still hope this is bait.

Either a catfish or a girl who made a tinder account with her friends to see if she can humiliate idiots.

Thank you. OP is faggot big time.

Nah he ain't gonna nut in my mouth, I'm not a faggot or anything

She's manipulating you to sucking a dick lol.
100% after you do it she'll give you nothing,
you gotta be more alpha man. I guess on the
other hand if you're actually bi and the guy isn't ugly, and has good hygiene i'd just role the dice if you're straight tell her to fuck off.

THIS.

listen to this man OP. he is correct.

Fuck it I'd do it but I'm a fucking perv lel

Yeah I'm probably gonna do it, she's picking me up and I live like 40 miles away, so who really loses in the situation, nigga gonna have to pay out the ass for gas

Now a bait thread

You realize that your "tinder chick" is a trap, right? That's who's dick you'd be suckin.

OP... have you even met this girl? What kind of cocksucker are you?

inb4 she never existed and its a man that picks you up, or she's a trap.

Check back again next Sunday I'll let you guys know how it went

Then I just bail lol

The one time where OP actually admits his faggotry up front. Top kek!

Glad you got a kek in, friend

Dude. I don't understand the problem?
Just suck the hell out of that dick and then bail before you have to fuck her nasty ass.

>spotted the fag

Go back to the trap thread!

its current year
all threads are trap threads now