Why can't have a hug from a girl, let alone a gf?

why can't have a hug from a girl, let alone a gf?

Learn to love yourself. You don't need girls.

That's actually pretty fucking sad. Sorry OP I know how it feels

Who says that people need love, apart of society? Btw you look young, you have an entire life to live

I know the feeling OP. You're not alone, even though you feel like that.

You could always kill yourself

Not saying you should, it's just always an option

''it's just always an option''
.. to losers right?

bleach is a better companion that any girl, OP

What is your point m8. Anyone can kill themselves, it's a free country

it's not about a country, we are talking about your life, the ONLY life you will heave

kys newfag

You're not even bad looking ): cmon man just have some confidence. You CAN DO IT! Start small. Hold a slightly longer convo with your local barista. Smile, talk about stuff you're passionate about. Girls love passion. Talk about fishing or other hobbies or fun facts about the coffee you're about to drink. Yeah it's dorky but don't be afraid to laugh at yourself a little, laugh with yourself. Then ease in a bit more and talk to girls you might know, but talk like you actually have interesting stuff to say. The easy route is online dating apps but those suck for most straight males. Just be confident, love yourself so much that you don't need a girl, but if you had one, it'd make life even better. Be passionate about what YOU like, don't just let her do the talking and you agree with whatever she says. Girls love confidence and a man with his own will and determination. When you go out, dress in polos or casual button-down shirts. Even a white and black flannel is cool. If you only walk around in baggy t shirts and shorts, you won't emit any kind of organization or self assurance, even if you actually are. First impressions mean a lot, so dress well, wash up, shower, and go to things you know you like. Go to a movie with a girl if you love movies, but don't forget to do dinner afterwards so you can keep talking. Don't go for ditsy pretty girls or girls that remind you of an anime. Just go for girls that you click with or understand. Don't have to agree on everything of anything, but don't force it if it's a girl that you obviously have nothing in common with. Just be confident in yourself and you'll find her, whoever she is. You've got this man. There's 3.6 or so billion girls out there, almost one for every man. Just carry yourself with assurance and convince these ladies you can be their partner, support, protector, or anything in between. Kik me at Jadchy if you like for advice tomorrow if I'm up dude I feel for you

Again with this bullshit?
Die in a hole already you self-loathing piece of shit.

doesnt take a genius to have good looks, get off Sup Forums, get some work and start hitting up the clubs

fuck off you wigger, for OP and lots of other men they never grew up socializing with girls regularly and/or had any actual best friends to help them out. Most people on Sup Forums are fucking lonely

kyle? lol

H8 begets h8 m8

Love folks like you.

wow

Listen to this OP,

He literally posts this same exact thread multiple times, everyday. I understand not everyone has someone to turn to, but seeing the same woe is me posts by the same guy not willing to heed people's advice, or better himself in anyway is just annoying.

Every day.... every... fucking.... day... we have to see this fucking fat ass beta basement dwelling virgin whining about how he can't score pussy and we're supposed to do what exactly? what do you want us to do OP hook you up? how about fuckin hang yourself up because if you can't even score pussy you won't last a week outside of mommy and daddys basement. just man the fuck up... get out there and meet people its not fuckin rocket science dude!!!!!!!

"Madness: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

- Albert Einstein

Same fag?

get off Sup Forums

Go by a hawaian shirt

Hawaian shirts get the skirts

Just go to any titty bar and pay your 20 for a lap dance. Dunno why you're making it such a big deal. Just get out there, TALK. That's literally it. You don't have to be a Chad to get pussy, believe me. I've went from skinny loser to a moderately beefy dude and yes it does help(A lot actually) but even years ago I had no problems with women. You just need to talk to them. Women wanna fuck just as much as men do but they won't just give it up like men do. If you're attractive, you can get lucky here and there with easy girls. You don't want easy girls that are nothing but trouble. You'd go after a girl that has her life on track and knows what she wants. Whether you're just looking to fuck or an actual legit relationship, you still need to TALK. You'll get good at it eventually.

>Albert Einstein
Really? Never knew lol,always thought it was vaas

Id like to see this faggot just fuck literally anything if it means we dont have to see this thread every single day.

What about trap,loli,claim waifu threads, you don't see them everytime you're on b?

I get that it can be annoying, cheer up.

did you buy a fish yet cunt?

hey Sup Forums plz halp, i get nuffin from the wumenz and thy dont like to 2 touchf mez in the pants herrrr durrrrrr whats a dooooo

I browse the Chan every day for a few minutes before bed. Surprisingly I've never seen these threads but ye a I know what you mean. There will always be a thread of some hopeless dude posting his sappy bs. I'm guessing they expect advice... Maybe sympathy? Who the fuck knows. I'd like to think that maybe one of these guys actually takes the advice and fixes their problems. I do love follow up stories of people who got their shot together and scored.

yeah so do I man and i am surprised youve never seen this thread before lol ive seen it literally every day for like over a month now

Look at that bad ass drift...

Drift King Here...

Lost my virginity the other day, trust me fam it's not all it's hyped up to be, but it's fun, if you wanna meet girls go on some tinder level shit

I got the serial number here as proof...

Aw. You look cute I would hug you.
Pic related, thats me

U should have an Hero the last time you posted....

tits or gtfo

I don't usually stay up this late. Maybe that's why. Maybe I skip over it without realizing because I don't wanna read no sad shit lol. Well enjoy your night user, kinda wishing I had a girl to sleep with tonight. Tired of games and bs. Just want to get a girl that's worth it, I'm terrible at making the right choices.

Lol mk holda

Forgit the tits...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Just get the phuk OUT..

Let's see your penis

I don't usually degrade Dweebs, but in this case
you have Priorities .........Get your mums panties off and quite feels sorry for your self....Your mum is a fantastic Phuk...........

can u fuck off pls

Fuck yall

kys you're self please

Don't penis him;;;;You will wind up with axle grease on your chin...

Touch your naval with your left pinkie.

But would you drink his cum?

Seriously Man depression can be licked....just find a cheap HO :D and start Licking....

go to 7cupsoftea and vent your story there. people are more sympathetic towards losers there because in return they feel good about it as it should be as human beings. Stop loathing yourself and just express the emotions than you feel m8

Fuck you, I am not your personal model
I didn't know hugs require that

oh shit you gave me a huge boner right now. thanks femanon

I have to cross my eyes to even see your tits

Checked

NP

because you spend too much time at McDonalds

Touch it

shave off the neckbeard. Get a job. Move out of your parents' house. Lose weight. The list goes on.

Don't wanna injure your TicTac wee wee.

Get the fuck over it and get on with ur life.

if it realy bothers you then go loose some fucking weight you fat peice of shit

can you show more plz??

almost cumming

TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt TiTs or oUt

Then you don't really understand why he's crying

This again. Nobody cares about you, you attention-seeking faggot. Your pathetic pleas for "help" won't get you any pussy. I hope you die without feeling the slightest bit of love from a human being you degenerate piece of shit.

Maybe? If op is still here and I see a screenshot then I'll post 1 more picture.
Oh, lol

Please?

whats ur age & height femanon?? need that info to cum plz

can you plz show hands plz (back of hands will be greatly apprecaited).. going to cum

Girls can't be cunts man, there's over 3 billion females on earth I'm sure you can find one if you tried.

I told you last time you fggt don't look in the mirror. You are already dead.........

Either someone is posing as you, repeatedly posting these to mess with you, or you need a reality check. Others have life a lot worse than you.

Actually it takes much bravery to end your own life.

But yeah, fuck all the losers that die eventually.

plz 1 more pic plz!!!

ARE YOU HIKO??? OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Just find a internet HO that sells hur panties. Buy a pair or two. Did wonders for me. Fix depression every time...

You're lying.

a) It's just not possible to reach your twenties without a hug unless you actively refuse them,

b) Your mom is a girl and I'm sure she hugs her big boy every day if he's been good.

kek

Lol thats some kinky shit you are into
Lol 6'0 and I'm 21 y/0
Fine

Sorry for shit quality camera is glitching

Wut rong with U vermin..........................I cam 14 minuties ago...

thank you!! you jst made my day femanon.. i love girls :)))

Because im trying to jerk off and i see your crying face in the bottom of my screen

LOL that's a trap. Notice how 'it' covers her Adam's apple with her chin. Congrats! You're officially fgt kind.

You look a lot like someone I worked with back in Nineteen Seventy Three . DiD you come back from the Dead???

Lol kid you have autism, I am not posting another nudie just to prove that I am f

OP is a fag, he probably wants to see your ass

OP just makes threads like these for attention, probably wants to lure femanons in for free pics

but since youre here why not show your pretty asshole/

If not trap; Timestamp, else KYS.

Show that fine pussy, life isnt worth going on without some internet pussy

Night anons, I'm going to bed ;) don't repost those pics pls

Six foot?

Boner killed

Snapchat please

Snu snu man, i wouldnt mind it at all

Quit being such a huge faggot and go get a job. Do you even have a job or have ever had a job?

>Implying you can do mithosis

Timestamp bitch!!!