I just got fucked by a black guy AMA

I just got fucked by a black guy AMA

Not even a shill this actually just happened

does your asshole still hurt? did you use lube?

Yes hurts but a dull hurt. Hurt a fuckload when he first put it in. Yes lube

can you poop normally still or does it fall out

I guess you are butthurt then user

How does it feel to have monkey AIDS now?

Very true. No regerts though, but in hindsight should have started with a long white one

Showed me papers. No aids, as of last week

W8 m8 are you a dude or chick?

Can poop normally. I should be okay

Dude. Sorry to ruin your night

It is not ruined I'm laughing actually

Sidenote, wasn't even going for black. Just found a random on cl and happened to be black

What did it feel like? Good in a way?

Well then that's awesome I'm glad I made you laugh

Your farts will no longer make sound so make use of that in stores and movie theatres gay user

Once I got used to it it felt amazing. I kept climbing on top and riding it, buried to the balls. This was my second gay happening

What was the other one? Are you bisexual?

Hah to be honest I've already thought of this and I'm going to carpet bomb everyone tmrw

No bisexuals are idiots. I'm not in any lifestyle but I was alone and figured why not, it doesn't constitute as cheating in my book

Just make sure to blame people likely to do that anyway or when you do it walk away casually like nothing happend

Did he finish in your ass or on your back?

Truly. I'll make sure to find a fat sweaty guy and bomb around him

>get rammed in the ass
>not cheating on s/o
c'mon now

I was sucking him and he finished on his stomach. I ate it up completely clean

What did his dick taste like? Your shit and anus?

Hey everyone has their own threshold. The only reason humans don't do half the ship we're capable of is because our society threatens consequences

Martin Bryant exchanged chocolates for blow jobs while in supermax. Now that's funny.

Nope was pretty tasteless. But it was super thick so hard to get it all in

Like what? He acted like a dumb ass during a traffic stop and you shot him and now people are getting all butthurt And you have to take administrative leave? Don't worry about it, you'll get off with a warning.

pic of your boipussy pls?

I honestly tried but I'm no good at pics. Hairy ass anyway

y do u do this to yourself

Boredom mostly. Also messed around with a friend back in grade school and always wanted to go at it again