Why are you not a gym leader?

Why are you not a gym leader?

Because I'm not a faggot that plays Pokemon GO: six hours a day like most people, also I don't shill it. I might sound like a hipster but isn't even that fun. It's an excuse to get people to go exercise, you have to walk around to actually find the pokemon.

I know someone who goes and walks around the city like an autistic nutjob for hours just to find pokemon cause he has no life and nothing better to do, I tried playing Pokemon GO: and got bored within an hour. Also the game is rigged because some places don't have a lot of Pokemon. If you live in the metropolis area it's easier, if you live in the country or some shit then you can't find much or like if you live in small city.

And don't even get me started on MICROTRANSACTIONS, yeah, that's right. The game let's you pay to get an advantage, mostly you just pay for incense which is a way to kind of cheat the system so all the pokemon come to you instead of you going out and finding them, it really defeats the purpose of the game.

top kek

op is always a faggot

Kek, pussy.

Blue team is best team

triggered

>one battle won
faggot

you know hes right man do not be a faggot

There's blue team fuckers that room my gym 2 nights ago I got it back and put a 490 flareon in there. I'm waiting for them to try and take it back just so I can bring out this fucker

>you have to walk around to actually find the pokemon
You make it sound like that's a hard thing to do. I assume you're PC mustard race?

>9 replies and one OP
>9 posters
Don't be such a flaming homosexual user

Damn son. Where do you live? I can't find anything that rare in my town

Because every time I beat a gym, the whole game goes full retard and gives me no credit.

wtf...

Wow just because you suck dick at being the very best, the best there ever was, doesn't mean you have to insult us for loving the game. What's wrong with exercise? This is a genius idea!

If you're in Team Valor you suck massive cocks.
If you're in Team Mystic you're a massive faggot

>Name him Eggward.
>They shall fear you.

what if im not level 5 yet?

Team Mystic for life fam

Mystic, sounding off. If that makes me a faggot, then it's not like I needed pussy anyway.

All the gyms in town are occupied by like lvl 300 shit I try to being out my 800 jolteon and I get them to like 1% and then it just does nothing... can't finish them off... this a bug or am I missing something I could rule this town multiple Pokémon over 500 here